First Elian, and Now Terri.....

manu1959 said:
i thought sarcasm was the humour of those with lesser intellect?
IYou believe he was being sarcastic??? I don't; I think he really means that and it's probably the only sincere thing he has posted.

bintmundo said:
My apology; I thought 'redneck' was a term of endearment in the USA

red neck is a term for the working class...it is a term developed from the sunburn that those that work in the farming / construction and others get perfoming manual labour get from working out doors....the over educated intellignecia perveted the word to mean the ignorant

CSM said:
IYou believe he was being sarcastic??? I don't; I think he really means that and it's probably the only sincere thing he has posted.

no... but i was.........see i told you i was too dumb to know it :beer:

bintmundo said:
Isn't 'redneck' synonymous with 'class, intelligence, wealth'?

only by those that believe themselves morally and intellectually superior to those that use their back to make living

to believe that because i dig ditches for living means that i am from a lesser class, am uneducated and without wealth is the height of ignorance

bintmundo said:
I LOVE that Americans are dying, who doesn't?

You're part of the bent world alright, just like your name indicates.

mundo means world in Spanish. He probably misspelled bent.

I'd guess he's from Mexico. Probably one of the nodocs.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
ScreamingEagle said:

bint is slang for the c word

so she is actully a self proclaimed world class C$%^ :rotflmao:

gee, how astute: I'm from Mexico. No wonder Americans are so envied, mostly for their supreme intelligence.

bintmundo said:
gee, how astute: I'm from Mexico. No wonder Americans are so envied, mostly for their supreme intelligence.

cool .... what part of mexico do you reside in? i used to play futbol in Guadalajara...

ScreamingEagle said:

there is a German website called "bitmundo". There is also a Spanish blog called bit mundo.

I know mundo means world, just not sure where the bit fits in unless he just means "small" world or perhaps even "digital" world.

bintmundo said:
I find it hard to believe that such intelligence on the internet can't figure my screen name out

I am guessing you speak Bahasa. Just not sure if it is Bahasa Malaysia or Bahasa Indonesia.

Forum List

Back