First Elian, and Now Terri.....

bintmundo said:
What does gender matter to the intellectuals of this forum? Unless, of course, you plan to mate online
then why did YOU feel it necessary to correct us and say that you are a female? You are an idiot. You have contradicted yourself so many times in this thread it just proves you have very little cognitive thinking abilities.

freeandfun1 said:
then why did YOU feel it necessary to correct us and say that you are a female? You are an idiot. You have contradicted yourself so many times in this thread it just proves you have very little cognitive thinking abilities.

maybe we should pull its feeding tube

bintmundo said:
I LOVE that Americans are dying, who doesn't?

You have managed to take an intelligent thread and through incitement, stupidity and arrogance reduce it to an idiotic name calling festival.

This kind of conduct is not apprpriate here. I strongly suggest you alter both your behavior and your attitude toward other posters.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the use of the "quote" button in order to reduce confusion as to whom your posts are addressed.

manu1959 said:

rotflmbo.gif

manu1959 said:

hey barbara boxer just announced that they set the great white shark free they were holding at the Monterey aquarium .... and then bad mouthed all those that tried to stop Terri’s death ..... california is one strange place

manu1959 said:
hey barbara boxer just announced that they set the great white shark free they were holding at the Monterey aquarium .... and then bad mouthed all those that tried to stop Terri’s death ..... california is one strange place

Are you listening to Michael's attorney on the radio? This guy is sick, sick, sick!

freeandfun1 said:
Are you listening to Michael's attorney on the radio? This guy is sick, sick, sick!

how about this ????????

this dude on dr laura just admitted running a pool on teri and winning a bunch of money and asking what to do with it she said give it back....he then said he was running a pool on the pope...she hung up on him :laugh:

manu1959 said:
how about this ????????

this dude on dr laura just admitted running a pool on teri and winning a bunch of money and asking what to do with it she said give it back....he then said he was running a pool on the pope...she hung up on him :laugh:

Damn, I've got to listen to her today! lol

Was the guy's name Howard Stern?

If Americans were so brave, why would they bother with folks like me? There is obviouslysome need to prove a point

bintmundo said:
If Americans were so brave, why would they bother with folks like me? There is obviouslysome need to prove a point

What is your point? Seriously? 50+ posts in one day, not bad. I wonder if that some sort of record. :laugh:

freeandfun1 said:

If I hear that bastard say one more time how radiant, glowing, and wonderful this whole process was for Terri Im going to vomit!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said:
If I hear that bastard say one more time how radiant, glowing, and wonderful this whole process was for Terri Im going to vomit!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that is pretty disgusting. He's been saying that all along "going through her natural dying process". WTF!! Bleh, totally revolting.

Said1 said:
Seriously, that is pretty disgusting. He's been saying that all along "going through her natural dying process". WTF!! Bleh, totally revolting.

Me thinks Mr UNfelos protests TOO MUCH!!

freeandfun1 said:
Damn, I've got to listen to her today! lol

Was the guy's name Howard Stern?

Laura Ingrahm has been having some amazing discussions on this as well. You can tell she is sick over this whole thing. Rush has been eloquent as always.

Bonnie said:

Ditto. Everything happening today makes one want to vomit or :firing: :death:

Forum List

Back