First Elian, and Now Terri.....

bintmundo said:
I was stupidly hoping for an intelligent chat in here

what would you like to intellignet chat about....i am free all day and happy to discuss any topic you like :cof:

bintmundo said:
y'all are rednecks who define intelligence as 'anyone who agrees'. It's sad but SO American.

are you not american............how interesting........what country are you from?

bintmundo said:
y'all are rednecks who define intelligence as 'anyone who agrees'. It's sad but SO American.
I take it from that remark that you are NOT American. Us here rednecks don't cotton too much to loud mouth foriegners in these here parts. Why dont you just tell us you're french and get it over with.

bintmundo said:

lmfao! what a frigg'n idiot. This is all you've got? You're no match for here anyway so run along wittle boy/girl and go play in the highway why don't ya? You haven't contributed anything worth discussing.

So I take it you don't like poor white people since that is what the original term redneck applies to. You're quite the hypocrite aren't you?

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
bintmundo said:

got your e-mail.... thank you....i do not belive i have called you a name...if i did i appologize.....

i am curious though.... if you wish to chat and not name call why do you call me a redneck, and unitelligent because i like sarcasam, and make fun of my typing and denigrate the inteligence of americans ... are you not doing what you don't want others to do?

as i said i am here all day and happy to discuss any thing you want...

freeandfun1 said:
lmfao! what a frigg'n idiot. This is all you've got? You're no match for here anyway so run along wittle boy/girl and go play in the highway why don't ya? You haven't contributed anything worth discussing.

So I take it you don't like poor white people since that is what the original term redneck applies to. You're quite the hypocrite aren't you?

Hurts, doesn't it?

Actually, I bet you are from the south...maybe even as far south as Vancouver. What part of Canada are you from really

not Canadian, guess again

bintmundo said:
Actually, I bet you are from the south...maybe even as far south as Vancouver. What part of Canada are you from really

not Canadian, guess again
Naw, I'm done playing that game. I will smugly sit here and presume you are an American teenager of less than average intelligence who gets his jollies out of trolling message boards. Please do not try to enlighten me....my mind is made up no matter what the reality may be.

Forum List

Back