First Elian, and Now Terri.....

bintmundo said:
"only 1500", how cheap is American life!
Pretty cheap for some....far more expensive for others. I tend to agree with you; we should have just nuked the place. Of course then you would be ranting about the "poor Iraqis".

bintmundo said:
"only 1500", how cheap is American life!

Not cheap at all. Four of my Army buddies are included in that total. Yet the fact remains that this war has had an extremely low casualty percentage rate.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
bintmundo said:
and now name calling, so mature: I'm a troll and a bad ass. Not easily intimidated, are you?

sorry....there must be two of you....one of you started insulting me so i responded....am i not permited to defend myself in you world?

CSM said:
I doubt the bad ass aspect...I am certain of the "troll" part.

sorry that was sarcasamaa (typo) and being of inferior intelect i obviously confused all of you samrt (oops miss spelted that wrd to) people

bintmundo said:
ANY death in a pre emptive 'war' is too much
Thanks for sharing your expertise. I agree with this statement as well, especially in it's regard to the events of 9/11. Those terrorists started this all with their "pre-emptive" war.

bintmundo said:
still with the name calling and here I was thinking this was an 'intelligent chat'
The level of intelligence in this thread dropped dramatically just as soon as you hit the "submit" button in your first post.

Anyway, you are all moronic, thanks for your time and enjoy your wallowing in your own intellectual swamp.

bintmundo said:
Anyway, you are all moronic, thanks for your time and enjoy your wallowing in your own intellectual swamp.
Thanks for your huge contribution to this board. You made my day. Now get back under your rock.

Forum List

Back