First arrest under new Arizona law.

Let's hear it for the police state!!!

Go team!

If you live in AZ, you can run for office.

If you don't, then maybe you should STFU.

They passed the bill for their state.

But if you go to visit (like I do on a regular basis), take your papers....the place is crawling with StormTroopers. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. I'm not good with the whole "should" thing. I'm more inclined to call fascists on their bullshit.

Call whatever you like. I am sure you have a ball in Philly......

Arizona intends to take care of Arizona. Especially when Obama and Bush won't.

If you live in AZ, you can run for office.

If you don't, then maybe you should STFU.

They passed the bill for their state.

But if you go to visit (like I do on a regular basis), take your papers....the place is crawling with StormTroopers. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. I'm not good with the whole "should" thing. I'm more inclined to call fascists on their bullshit.

Arizona used 3 billion dollars of stimulus money to balance it's state budget.

50% of Arizona businesses hire illegals.

O.K. you caught them.

Arizona does not like illegals.

Guilty.

Then why do the people here in Arizona hire the illegals to move furniture, do landscaping or other grunt work they don't feel like doing?

You'd need to ask the individuals you are referencing.

I was pointing to the state and the state government.

Maybe you should try to understand the difference.

Who votes for the state government? WHo hires the illegals here in Arizona?

Arizona used 3 billion dollars of stimulus money to balance it's state budget.

50% of Arizona businesses hire illegals.

So ?

They likely paid that much money in federal taxes. I'd get some of it back too. Nice to hear they want to balance the budget...that's another lesson our "loser-in-chief" could learn.

As for 50% of businesses...that could mean anything. That does not mean 50% of business......as in half the business world.

Nice try.

The people of the state elected a governor and a state legislature. If they don't like the goods, they can toss them here in a few months.

So everyone in the car are subject to the show us your papers law?

Good job comrades!

i guess a police state is ok when it discriminates against people he doesn't like.

Come on Jillian you act like it's a burden to have proof of who you are....everyone has it except the tin foil hatters and other loonies

maybe i just have more knowledge about the history of places where the gestapo gets to say "papers, please".

What qualifies as "papers" for the AZ law?
Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?
A long form birth certificate?

Hey stupid, per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

I don't ever take ID with me anywhere unless I drive. ID's have those RFID chips or verichipds in them, they can track you from space if you have your state ID on you. I don't want the State knowing where I am at always, none of their damn business.

Yea I'm sure they are watching you. You are THAT important.

Oh and your tin foil hat is on crooked.

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

I don't ever take ID with me anywhere unless I drive. ID's have those RFID chips or verichipds in them, they can track you from space if you have your state ID on you. I don't want the State knowing where I am at always, none of their damn business.

You can buy a special walled to hide those RFIDs.

RFID's cannot be read from space.

Hey stupid, per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

Hey stupider than I. I have travelled and only had to have a properly stamped passport.

" all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents "
Now if they are a non-immigrant why would they have immigration documents?

Duhhh.

Hey stupider than I. I have travelled and only had to have a properly stamped passport.

Duhhh.

It was a quote taken directly from the federal immigration website. If you have a problem with it, address them.

Fact is all immigrants that are in this country must carry and present their documents when asked. That is federal law you numb-nutted puke!

Duhhh.

It was a quote taken directly from the federal immigration website. If you have a problem with it, address them.

Fact is all immigrants that are in this country must carry and present their documents when asked. That is federal law you numb-nutted puke!

link to that quote you posted. They are required by law and board rules.

Duhhh.

link to that quote you posted. They are required by law and board rules.

Sure.

Federal law -- 8 USC sec.1304 and 8 USC sec. 1306.

(d) Certificate of alien registration or alien receipt card
Every alien in the United States who has been registered and fingerprinted under the provisions of the Alien Registration Act, 1940, or under the provisions of this chapter shall be issued a certificate of alien registration or an alien registration receipt card in such form and manner and at such time as shall be prescribed under regulations issued by the Attorney General.
(e) Personal possession of registration or receipt card; penalties
Every alien, eighteen years of age and over, shall at all times carry with him and have in his personal possession any certificate of alien registration or alien registration receipt card issued to him pursuant to subsection (d) of this section. Any alien who fails to comply with the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall upon conviction for each offense be fined not to exceed $100 or be imprisoned not more than thirty days, or both.

Yep, except that's resident aliens or non citizens.

That's exactly who I was referring to.

As a citizen they isn't much you can do in this country without a form of identification.

RFID's cannot be read from space.
Of course not. But RFID readers are surprisingly common. They are already all over the place. The network is linked into the web, the web is linked into spy satellites which can zoom in and see any point on Earth. Go to Google maps. If you haven't already taken a gander at your house, why don't you. It proves alarmingly illustrative. (Don't try to Google map Dick Cheney's house or George Bush Senior's house or any of the elites houses though, you will find a big black square. :tongue:)

They can already track a person throughout their day via their cell phone, smart pad, and credit card activity. It is a simple procedure to zoom in to take a look at them if they were so inclined.

Yea I'm sure they are watching you. You are THAT important.

Oh and your tin foil hat is on crooked.

:eusa_clap: Very good. Quite right. No, I doubt seriously that I am suspect. But, one never knows. I do know how the system works.

Shall I enlighten you? Here's how it operates. They have supercomputers which continually scan and screen the trillions of bits of data, both internet bits, and phone conversations for KEY WORDS. When key words are found, it goes through a finer sifting process. The algorithms are complex and finely tuned to look for certain things. As I am not the leader of any organized domestic cells which are either influential politically, or planning any violent actions against the establishment, you are right, I am sure that I am not going to be marked by any of these algorithms to be looked at for further investigation. Hell look at my rep. here, people hate the truth, they find it causes cognitive dissonance against which the Jesuits and the Zionists controlling the elites non-profit foundations have conditioned the vast majority of members of our society. I assure you, I am no threat. They make sure the masses attack truth tellers. None the less, better safe than sorry. I don't want to play their game. It's called passive resistance. Non-compliance. That sort of things. :cool:

Incidentally, the amount of data, and the amount of snooping they are doing on us have increased SO MUCH since 911, they are building a whole new complex in Utah I believe, explicitly for computers to do this information gathering and sorting. Once they have a suspected target, the name is sent out to the nearest field office for actual human agents to start an actual investigation. (See Brandon Raub)

Forum List

Back