First arrest under new Arizona law.

Are you serious? And you hate masons as well?

Scottish Rite Masons or Royalist Masons?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo]Braveheart In Defiance Of The English Tyranny! BRAVO - YouTube[/ame]

748069.jpg

Do the traitors think, cried Wallace, "that by robbing Scotland of her annals, and of that stone, that they really deprive her of her palladium? Fools! fools! Scotland's history is in the memories of her sons; her palladium is in their hearts; and Edward may one day find that she remembers the victory of Largs, and needs not talismans to give her freedom."

n296910.jpg
Order in Chaos begins just prior to Friday the thirteenth of October 1307, the original Day of Infamy that marked the abrupt end of the Order of the Templars. On that day, without warning, King Philip IV sent his armies to arrest every Templar in France in a single morning. Then, with the aid of Pope Clement V, he seized all the Temple assets and set the Holy Inquisition against the Order.

Forewarned at the last minute by the Grand Master himself, who has discovered the king's plot too late to thwart it, Sir William St. Clair flees France with the Temple's legendary treasure, taking with him several hundred knights, along with the Scots-born widow of a French Baron, the Lady Jessica Randolph. As time passes and the evidence of the French King's treachery becomes incontestable, St. Clair finds himself increasingly disillusioned and decides, on behalf of his Order, to abandon the past. He releases his men from their "sacred" vows of papal obedience and leads them into battle as Temple Knights one last time, in support of King Robert Bruce at the battle of Bannockburn. And in the aftermath of victory, he takes his surviving men away in search of another legend: the fabled land, mentioned in Templar lore, that lies beyond the Western Ocean and is known as Merica.

The Royalist Masons and their "Illumaniti" allies may think the Constitution is outdated and open to interpretation, but the freedoms it guarantees live on in the hearts of every true patriotic American. These values will still be instilled in our children by those who care, but only in our homes by our families. In this, partisan politics are irrelevant. Thus, true freedom will never die in our hearts.

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country the united states of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
~ Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American
Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities,[and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order's] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de]Loyola."
~ John Adams

"Like you, I disapprove of the restoration of the Jesuits, for it means a step backwards from light into darkness."
~ Thomas Jefferson

RFID's cannot be read from space.
Of course not. But RFID readers are surprisingly common. They are already all over the place. The network is linked into the web, the web is linked into spy satellites which can zoom in and see any point on Earth. Go to Google maps. If you haven't already taken a gander at your house, why don't you. It proves alarmingly illustrative. (Don't try to Google map Dick Cheney's house or George Bush Senior's house or any of the elites houses though, you will find a big black square. :tongue:)

They can already track a person throughout their day via their cell phone, smart pad, and credit card activity. It is a simple procedure to zoom in to take a look at them if they were so inclined.

Yea I'm sure they are watching you. You are THAT important.

Oh and your tin foil hat is on crooked.

:eusa_clap: Very good. Quite right. No, I doubt seriously that I am suspect. But, one never knows. I do know how the system works.

Shall I enlighten you? Here's how it operates. They have supercomputers which continually scan and screen the trillions of bits of data, both internet bits, and phone conversations for KEY WORDS. When key words are found, it goes through a finer sifting process. The algorithms are complex and finely tuned to look for certain things. As I am not the leader of any organized domestic cells which are either influential politically, or planning any violent actions against the establishment, you are right, I am sure that I am not going to be marked by any of these algorithms to be looked at for further investigation. Hell look at my rep. here, people hate the truth, they find it causes cognitive dissonance against which the Jesuits and the Zionists controlling the elites non-profit foundations have conditioned the vast majority of members of our society. I assure you, I am no threat. They make sure the masses attack truth tellers. None the less, better safe than sorry. I don't want to play their game. It's called passive resistance. Non-compliance. That sort of things. :cool:

Incidentally, the amount of data, and the amount of snooping they are doing on us have increased SO MUCH since 911, they are building a whole new complex in Utah I believe, explicitly for computers to do this information gathering and sorting. Once they have a suspected target, the name is sent out to the nearest field office for actual human agents to start an actual investigation. (See Brandon Raub)

It's a TV show called "person of interest", and you're not that interesting.

Like you, I disapprove of the restoration of the Jesuits, for it means a step backwards from light into darkness."
~ Thomas Jefferson
Awesome quote

Actually they were stopped for an alleged traffic violation:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...er-wasnt-wrong-ice-arrest.html?nclick_check=1

This detention should be challenged, the occupants of the car were clearly subjected to racial profiling.

First arrest in Arizona's 'show us your papers' provision - CBS 5 - KPHO

:) Good job Arizona. Doing the job the Obama admin refuses to...

Nonsense.

All Federal immigration laws are being fully enforced.

You're delusional, Clayton, as usual.

When asked for a driver's license after a LEGAL stop, the only ID produced was a Mexican passport WITHOUT a valid entry stamp.

How the hell is THAT 'racial profiling'?

Really? I don't have cable or satellite. I haven't had it in five years. It makes ya stupid. :tongue:

Bear in mind, what ever technology is seen in movies or on T.V., they have probably have twice as much in real life by the time it is written about or seen in dramas.

As far as to whether I am "interesting" or not? Well, we are all interesting, even you are interesting. It is whether or not the government finds us interesting, that's the key.

Now you have me paranoid. . . . Who are you working for Tex, that you would know who the government finds interesting and who they don't? :eusa_think: :tongue:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...er-wasnt-wrong-ice-arrest.html?nclick_check=1

This detention should be challenged, the occupants of the car were clearly subjected to racial profiling.

First arrest in Arizona's 'show us your papers' provision - CBS 5 - KPHO

:) Good job Arizona. Doing the job the Obama admin refuses to...

Nonsense.

When asked for a driver's license after a LEGAL stop, the only ID produced was a Mexican passport WITHOUT a valid entry stamp.

the article said without a valid entry stamp? I thought it just said mexican passports.
If it said without a valid entry stamp then my apologies.

What qualifies as "papers" for the AZ law?
Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?
A long form birth certificate?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

Actually I gave mine back since I will never drive again.

I know many who don't drive so they just get a state issued ID card. They are cheaper than driver's licenses and you get them at the same place.

Nonsense.

the article said without a valid entry stamp? I thought it just said mexican passports.
If it said without a valid entry stamp then my apologies.

They stamp your passport, so I think it's the same thing. Travelers in foreign countries should always keep their passport handy and if you entered legally, it will have an entry stamp. I have traveled all over the world and would never dream of walking around without ID. It doesn't seem like any big deal at all. Most people carry a wallet or purse unless they are jogging around in their neighborhood, but most who travel take their IDs along with cash or credit cards. It seems strange that some people claim to have none of that. If a person has no valid ID, they can't have the credit cards, checks or even an EBT card. If you are surviving, then you have a job, welfare or a huge pile of money in the bank and all require ID unless you're a crook.

Last edited:
Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

A DL is NOT proof of citizenship.

edit: I think that once someone is arrested-then their legal status should absolutely be checked, but not until then.

Last edited:
53% come in on the tax payers dime & most go out on the tax payer dime.

Arizona taxpayers pay for 53% of births
Arizona taxpayers foot the bill for the delivery of more than half of all babies born here, a growing trend with a $200 million-plus annual price tag that has caught state leaders off guard -- even though the numbers have been rising for more than a decade.

The share of births paid for by Medicaid has been rising steadily since 1990. That growth hit a significant milestone in 2003 as it passed 50 percent, meaning that state-funded births outnumbered for the first time the number paid for by parents or their insurance companies.

The share has since continued to inch higher. In 2011, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, Arizona's Medicaid program, paid for 53 percent of the state's 84,979 births, while private insurance paid for 42 percent, according to state statistics. The remainder were paid for by individuals.

Actually I gave mine back since I will never drive again.

I know many who don't drive so they just get a state issued ID card. They are cheaper than driver's licenses and you get them at the same place.

And they are necessary for so many things, including opening a bank account.

A DL is NOT proof of citizenship.

edit: I think that once someone is arrested-then their legal status should absolutely be checked, but not until then.

But if they don't have their driver's license when pulled over they should be held until they can produce it.

Really? I don't have cable or satellite. I haven't had it in five years. It makes ya stupid. :tongue:

Bear in mind, what ever technology is seen in movies or on T.V., they have probably have twice as much in real life by the time it is written about or seen in dramas.

As far as to whether I am "interesting" or not? Well, we are all interesting, even you are interesting. It is whether or not the government finds us interesting, that's the key.

Now you have me paranoid. . . . Who are you working for Tex, that you would know who the government finds interesting and who they don't? :eusa_think: :tongue:

It's on network TV.

Obviously lack of cable and/or satellite makes ya ignorant. :tongue:

It's on network TV.

You really hate people who aren't addicted to tv, don't you? I haven't even heard of the show.

It's on network TV.

You really hate people who aren't addicted to tv, don't you? I haven't even heard of the show.

No I hate people that choose to remain ignorant.

Google is your friend.

It's on network TV.

Google is your friend.

why would I google a tv show? Why would anyone google a fictional tv show? Why do you even care, what, do you get royalties or something from the show?

Google is your friend.

why would I google a tv show? Why would anyone google a fictional tv show? Why do you even care, what, do you get royalties or something from the show?

Why would you comment on a post about a TV show you have no interest in?

Obviously you cared enough to chime in.

You really hate people that use google, don't you?

Google is your friend.

Nonsense, I only stepped in when you insulted someone for not knowing about your tv show, calling that person and now me "ignorant". I don't believe knowing not knowing about a tv show out there makes you "ignorant". I do think calling someone "ignorant" for not knowing a tv show you like or mention makes you an ass....but I don't usually say so. I guess being called ignorant a second time got to me.

Nonsense, I only stepped in when you insulted someone for not knowing about your tv show, calling that person and now me "ignorant". I don't believe knowing not knowing about a tv show out there makes you "ignorant". I do think calling someone "ignorant" for not knowing a tv show you like or mention makes you an ass....but I don't usually say so. I guess being called ignorant a second time got to me.

So now you're going to the ol' tried and true tactic of lying.

I never called YOU ignorant (in this thread).

But yes, lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular is the definition of ignorant. When I find a particular subject I'm not aware of I educate myself on that subject before I make a comment.

Forum List

Back