First arrest under new Arizona law.

Do you carry a cell phone? Thanks for lying your ass off. Drivers license & State ID's do not have RFID chips in them. There are wallets that block RFID chips in your cards.

I do not ever lie. No, I do not own a cell phone. (not the modern type anyhow. lol) But please, do accept my apologies, I sometimes live in my own little bubble. Ha ha. I tend to not care much about National and International politics as much as State issues. Really, shouldn't we be much more concerned with what goes on in our own communities?

Enhanced Drivers Licenses: What Are They?
Enhanced Drivers Licenses: What Are They? | Homeland Security

State-issued enhanced drivers licenses (EDLs) provide proof of identity and U.S. citizenship, are issued in a secure process, and include technology that makes travel easier. They provide travelers with a low-cost, convenient alternative for entering the United States from Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean through a land or sea port of entry, in addition to serving as a permit to drive.

The Department has been working with states to enhance their drivers licenses and identification documents to comply with travel rules under the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), effective June 1, 2009. The states of Michigan, New York, Vermont and Washington are issuing these enhanced drivers licenses.

Enhanced drivers licenses make it easier for U.S. citizens to cross the border into the United States because they include

a vicinity Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip that will signal a secure system to pull up your biographic and biometric data for the CBP officer as you approach the border inspection booth, and
a Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) or barcode that the CBP officer can read electronically if RFID isn't available.

The top 39 land ports of entry, which process more than 95 percent of land border crossings, are equipped with RFID technology that helps facilitate travel by individual presenting EDLs or one of the other RFID-enabled documents.

Coming in and out of Canada is quick and simple for those of us who have these. :tongue: Big Brother is watching. lol

Last edited:
What qualifies as "papers" for the AZ law?
Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?
A long form birth certificate?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

I don't ever take ID with me anywhere unless I drive. ID's have those RFID chips or verichipds in them, they can track you from space if you have your state ID on you. I don't want the State knowing where I am at always, none of their damn business.

And what makes you think your existence is so significant that the federal government is in the least bit interested in your whereabouts?

Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

I don't ever take ID with me anywhere unless I drive. ID's have those RFID chips or verichipds in them, they can track you from space if you have your state ID on you. I don't want the State knowing where I am at always, none of their damn business.

that's just goofy.

According to the constitution, the states are sovereign and can do what they please with illegals.

Are you serious? And you hate masons as well?

When I walk my dog, I don't carry ID. I live in Phoenix and I want to see what happens.

Let's hear it for the police state!!!

Go team!

If you live in AZ, you can run for office.

If you don't, then maybe you should STFU.

They passed the bill for their state.

But if you go to visit (like I do on a regular basis), take your papers....the place is crawling with StormTroopers. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can buy a special walled to hide those RFIDs.

i guess a police state is ok when it discriminates against people he doesn't like.

O.K. you caught them.

Arizona does not like illegals.

Guilty.

Then why do the people here in Arizona hire the illegals to move furniture, do landscaping or other grunt work they don't feel like doing?

You'd need to ask the individuals you are referencing.

I was pointing to the state and the state government.

Maybe you should try to understand the difference.

Let's hear it for the police state!!!

Go team!

If you live in AZ, you can run for office.

If you don't, then maybe you should STFU.

They passed the bill for their state.

But if you go to visit (like I do on a regular basis), take your papers....the place is crawling with StormTroopers. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. I'm not good with the whole "should" thing. I'm more inclined to call fascists on their bullshit.

Forum List

Back