Final Bush Numbers Reported

Her achievements were not very good both as a governor and as a mayor.
"Bridge to nowhere" :lol: , don't make me laugh because she supported it initially. Mayor achievements: taring other people down. (Obama = terrorist, Mccain = ruin his campaign by running for herself and not for MCCAIN, ... )
That is simply incorrect.

I sugest you read up on her, without the spin that was added for the election.

How can she be credible on battling corruption if she herself is an example of a corrupt politician?
This is a non sequitor, she had no coruption at all, even after a hoard of people tried to dig up dirt on her, sorry, doesn't wash.

She didn't know a lot of important stuff, that is one of the main reasons why she was attacked (she basically attacked herself). Africa a country? The Bush doctrine? Foreign policy = your state lies next to alaska & canada?
Need I remind you the current POTUS stated there are 57 states, and the Vice POTUS claims you have to be an Indian to go to 7/11?

Pregnant daughter => Hypocrite? (look at her policy towards teenage pregnancies)
She has no policy, outside of being pro life.

Perhaps you can point to this policy you say she has.

You can have all those other points, but don't discredit our servicemen and women, ok?

And it isn't "army" - it is military. American military, made up of branches of service, of which the Army is one.

Feel free to be partisan, but try to maintain the respect of those serving to protect your right to be so.

Thank you.

The military was severly abused by Bush and they say so themselves.

Do they?

Are ya speaking of the n'er do wells? We used to call them shit-birds... the 10%... They never have much good to say about the military; of course they rarely have anything good to say about much... they perpetually fail at whatever they try and as such they earn the title: LOSERS

GW Bush was adored by US troops and that was born out by the highest re-enlistment rates in the history of the US military...

It won't be long before those who served under GW will begin to contrast that experience with that of serving under the subversive President Hussein... I suspect you're going to see a return to the days of the Clinton regime where flight from military service hit all time highs... far eclipsing the heady days of Vietnam which the left enjoys recalling ...

Yep....there are shit birds, and they generally get deep sixed out of the military.

However, Infinite Puberty....I've NEVER spoken badly about any of the services, just some of the idiots serving in them. But.....when it comes to the Bush admin? There hasn't been one worse in the 20 years of my service to the Navy from '82 until '02. Monkey Boy George Jr. DID break the military (or at least got damn close). Remember Cher and her friends having to buy helmet liners for the troops because Bush and Co. wouldn't? And, I think that spending 70 bucks per soldier to keep their head from being swiss cheesed is a hell of a lot cheaper than a lifetime of therapy at a VA.

Might wanna watch the movie "Gunner Palace" sometime. It's a movie about troops, done by troops, about what was really going on over there. Sucks when you got to dig in the junkyard to get enough metal to armor your vehicle.

Especially when insurgents are taking shots at you.

I've served under Regan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. Matter of fact, of all the presidents that I've served under? Bush Jr. was the absolute worst. He paid lip service to the troops when he was on screen, but his actions as Commander in Chief left MUCH to be desired.

Oh yeah.......my retirement certificate was signed by Bush Jr.

And......speaking as someone who ran a MEPS from 99 to 02? It wasn't Bush Jr. that caused all the enlistments/reenlistments, it was a sense of duty that most patriotic soldiers feel.

Like I said....."We the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have now done so much for so long with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing".

It was that attitude that contributed to the enlistments, NOT Bush Jr. A lot of what else caused it was the crappy economy.....most people that I knew stayed in for financial reasons, as there were damn few decent paying jobs, and most didn't have medical.

Had a guy on my last ship who was going to get out, and had everything ready to leave, but, on the very last day (you have until 24 hours after your discharge to re-enlist btw), walked in, said that he couldn't find a job that would pay him equivalent to what he earned as an E-4, and reenlisted that afternoon.

Maybe in YOUR world of the REMF's that was true and Bush Jr. did a good job, but not in the real military out on the front lines.

jobs aren't the core of the problem you moron. Unemployment was low before all of this happened. If you can't realize that the housing market is the core of the economic mess we are in then you are a fuckign retard and having a convo with you would be like speaking to the grapefruit at the supermarket.

Ponder that while you are giving your weekend blowjobs out

Unemployment wasn't low when you take into account the underemployment and the discouraged workers...taking that into account the unemployment rate was DOUBLE the rate that the media keeps touting as the rate.

This souble the usually stated unemployment number is from the UBM, incidently, so please don't tell me that I am making it up.

Sho is not a moron, either.

The ROOT of our economic woes is that not enough people are making ENOUGH money to make it in America.

Credit woes AND the housing crises are symptoms of that disease which has been slowly draining the vitality out of our economic system.

I note with alarm, that WALMART's numbers are actually improving as more and more people buy from them in order to find ways to economize.

That alarms me since so much of what they sell us is NOT made by Americans, hence much of that spending will do nothing to help the American economy as it flows overseas.

Of course one cannot blame Americans for trying to make ends meet, but the net effect actually exascerbates the ROOT problem, doesn't it?

FREE TRADE is killing this nation, and as the American middle class was the economic driver for much of the rest of the world's economy, it has ironically killed the very nations it was meant to help, too.

China could easily be in serious trouble, too, ya know.

Because once the dog dies, the fleas which feasted on it, die, too.

Yeah, bingo.

The whole "free trade" movement is a scam by wall street and their political puppet politicans, to weaken the middle class and drive wages down. To turn this country into a two class system, the working poor and the rich. The investor class, and their puppets in the GOP (and Dem party to a lesser degree) have never liked the fact that unions built and empowered the middle class, and gave them leverage to demand a greater share of the collective wealth produced.

Smart republicans know what the scheme is. The GOP pawns and dittoheades have been distracted by bibles, abortion, and guns. They haven't clued into the scheme yet, and I don't know if they ever will.

Well, well... so free trade is killing trade? Assuming that ya mean 'trade' when ya speak of the ecomony... as that's about all the economy is... is people trading value for value.

So the US is down to the workin' poor and 'the rich'? I wonder where I would fall within those two categories? I have a nice house, too many cars... I am CEO of a microscopic Corporation, which does alright... But its no serious person could conclude that I am rich...

Rich isn't hard to spot... Neither is poor... I've traveled throughout the Western Pacific when in the Service and while there I saw, first hand what POOR was all about. People living in 'houses' that people would not be ALLOWED to occupy in the states... Houses made of dirt... they didn't own any cars... no TVs... computers or Nukers... Same in Mexico...

Now I enjoy Drag racing and the track I frequent is located in the poorest town in our area... It's an Ag-town and most fo the people there are poor by our standards... but compared to the poor I've witnessed elsewhere... the people of Immokalee are SULTANS. It's a rare Immakalee resident that doesn't own a car, they've got televisions, Nukers, AIR CONDITIONING, Cable and the state pays for their medical care...

So this screed of 'rich-v-poor' is pure nonsense... using ethereal classifications and fallacious reasoning.

The wealth produced by Capitalism has vastly improved the lifestyle of the LEAST PRODUCTIVE among us... that they're not RICH is not the fault of the wealthy among us... IF BILL GATES GAVE 10 billion dollars to the poorest person the US, it would only ba a matter of time before that person was broke and that billion bucks was in the accounts of other rich folks, with Gates being one of them.

Your spelling is incompetent dude.
Typos are not 'incompetant' and i never claimed to walk on water.

And, for the record, Palin herself is incompetent.
nonsense.

She's still pissed because her beauty queen dropout bitch self didn't get to live in Washington.
She seems quite content to govern her state.

Not only that, but she's equally pissed at the media for showing how much of a beauty school dropout she really IS.
I am amazed anyone takes 'the media' seriously at this point, as for dropping from beauty school, I don't recall her ever claiming to attend one.

Tina Fey said it best when she did Palin. Beauty queen and pitbull with just a hint of high school bitchiness.
Fey is doing political parody, a staple of SNL for 30 years, unless you actually believe gerald ford fell over everything in sight ala Chevy chase.

Runs a successful state? How can you be anything BUT when your land sits on top of one of the biggest oil reserves on the North American continent? Look at Dubai and Saudi if you don't believe me. You do realize that the majority of Alaskans live in poverty, right?
Actually, no they don't, where did you get such a rediculous notion?

The average poverty rate in Alaska is 8.8%, one of the lowest in the United States.

And......if she's so fucking competent, can you explain WHY when Mt. Redoubt is currently spewing ash into the sky, as well as getting ready to explode RIGHT IN HER FUCKING BACK YARD!!!!
Like those crazy people in hawaii?

If her house ain't there, how is she gonna keep up with Russia?
You seem to be confusing Fey quotes with palin, the gov said you can see Russia from Alaska, which is true, Fey said she could see Russia from her house.

As far as her belief in God? Well......considering that she went and had a preacher in her church pray over her and cast out demons as well as voodoo and witchcraft, well....I'd say that she's pretty far on the crazy side of the scale.
This is one of those internet hoax things, i saw the story, someone spoke at a church she attends so naturally everyone in the church is down with them, 100% some people claim.

That is Ludicrous.

I have a healthy belief in God. I call Him Father, because that is how I learned how to pray.
I personally never discuss religion.

However........I don't ask charlatans to stand in for Him. Matter of fact, I don't let ANYONE stand in for Him. My soul is much more valuable than that, as it is a small piece of God carved out from under His Throne, which was placed in my body as my nervous system.
see above.

The body is electric y'all. And, if you don't believe what I just wrote above? Check the Rabbis, and ask them what your soul is, as well as how it is placed in your body.

Buddha taught that as well. So did Lao-Tzu..
One more time, see above.

Nope......sorry.......Palin is a failure as a human being.
Nonsense, she is a sucessful woman, an honest politician who actually runs her state correctly, if only the other 49 govs would follow her example the nation would not be in the condition it's in now.

Where I work, there are many Vets. From 'Nam to the present wars. Most have zero use for Bush. Many actively hold him in contempt for using them in combat and abandoning them when they were wounded. The Walter Reed atrocities were not brought out until a Democratic Congress forced the issue. And the man responsible for that was a clone from Haliburton.

Typos are not 'incompetant' and i never claimed to walk on water.

Might wanna get a dictionary........"incompetEnt" people commenting about other incompetent people, when they can't spell, is INCOMPETENT SPELLING. Grade school much? And, I never said anything about your walking skills, I was telling you that you can't spell very good.

Palin IS incompetent. Making rape victims pay for their own investigation kits? How about all the other crap she's done?

As far as Mt. Redoubt? Well......she seems to have a good Republican attitude. When Katrina hit, Georgie Boy stayed on vacation in Crawford. When a hurricane hit Mexico, Vincente Fox acted like a leader, and left what he was doing in Utah, and went back to his country, because he stated that as a leader, he should be with his people.

Palin is still skipping around the US looking for a talk show to do. And, I think it's pretty fucked up for the leader of a state to not be in their area when bad shit is going on.

She seems quite content to govern her state.

If that was true, can you please explain yet again why she's bucking for a talk show here in the continental 48? She hasn't done a single bit of governing since McStupid picked her for VP.

I am amazed anyone takes 'the media' seriously at this point, as for dropping from beauty school, I don't recall her ever claiming to attend one.

Never said she attended, I was calling her a beauty school dropout as an insult. Not only are you shitty at spelling, but you also appear to be stupid as well. Ever see the movie Grease?

As far as your figures on Alaska and it's poverty rate? Check again.......

Income and Poverty in the State of Alaska
Black or African American headed households had median income levels that were 16.8 percent less than the all population median published in the 2000 Census, with a median of $50,178. According to the 2000 Census, the Asian headed households in the area have median household incomes of $55,132. This median income level is 8.6 percent less than the reported median household income, in the state, for all households. Hispanic headed households in Alaskareported a median household income of $48,741, this median household income is 19.2 percent less than the areas median income level for all households. The American Indian and Alaska Native households in Alaska had a median household income level of $38,774, this was 35.7 percent less than the median for all households. In the State of Alaska, White householders had a median income (2005 Dollars) of $65,403 as reported in 2000 by the census, which was 8.4 percent greater than the median household income in 2000.

According to the 2000 Census, the census area in the State of Alaska range, in terms of total household income, from a high of $73,912 in North Slope Borough to a low of $33,539 in Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area.

Top ten census area in highest household income in the State of Alaska
Total Annual Household Income (Adjusted to 2005 Dollars)

1. North Slope Borough ($73,912)
2. Juneau City and Borough ($72,580 )
3. Aleutians West Census Area ($71,845)
4. Anchorage Municipality ($64,989)
5. Kodiak Island Borough ($63,924)
6. Denali Borough ($62,775)
7. Bristol Bay Borough ($61,035)
8. Sitka City and Borough ($60,724)
9. Ketchikan Gateway Borough ($60,072)
10. Matanuska-Susitna Borough ($59,929)

The poverty rate in the State of Alaska has increased by 1.8 percent since the 2000 rates, moving from 9.4 percent to 11.2 percent.

Alaska: Income and Poverty in the State of Alaska

This is one of those internet hoax things, i saw the story, someone spoke at a church she attends so naturally everyone in the church is down with them, 100% some people claim.

That is Ludicrous.

Internet hoax? Really?

US election: Sarah Palin featured in church video denouncing witchcraft
Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 | Politics, Religion

US election: Sarah Palin featured in church video denouncing witchcraft: “A new video has emerged showing Sarah Palin, John McCain’s running mate, playing a central role in a church service in Alaska in which witchcraft is denounced.

Thomas Muthee, a Kenyan who is a regular preacher at Palin’s local Pentecostal church in Wasilla, made a passionate plea to defeat witchcraft and other supposed enemies of Palin during a sermon three years ago.

The role of the witchfinder in Palin’s life raises new questions about how much McCain’s team investigated her background before naming her as his vice-presidential running mate.

The new video, available on YouTube, shows Palin standing in front of him at the service, head bowed, her hands held by two members of the congregation.”

This link also has the video....US election: Sarah Palin featured in church video denouncing witchcraft | Pagans.net Blogs

And......as far as not discussing religion? Then why the fuck did you decide to quote it if you weren't going to say anything other than you won't discuss it.

You really are a 'tard. I see the helmet isn't just for show.

You're a window licker on the short bus.

By the way, where do you get your information? FAUX Noize? If so, you're doing a pretty stupid thing, as it was announced by Rupert Murdoch (you know......the guy that owns FAUX News), that his news agency DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH FACTS. Real quote, he said it last week.

Last edited:
<snipped>
And......if she's so fucking competent, can you explain WHY when Mt. Redoubt is currently spewing ash into the sky, as well as getting ready to explode RIGHT IN HER FUCKING BACK YARD!!!!

<snipped>
i got to this and stopped reading

that is so fucking ignorant its is beyond words
since when is any politician responsible for a volcanic eruption?
or the weather in any way
thats just too fucking stupid

<snipped>

<snipped>
i got to this and stopped reading

that is so fucking ignorant its is beyond words
since when is any politician responsible for a volcanic eruption?
or the weather in any way
thats just too fucking stupid

Well, considering your brain is probably starved from lack of oxygen, from diving so deep, lemmie clue ya in......

She's the leader of the state of Alaska, and is responsible for what goes on in it. A volcano (natural event, not caused by her or Bush Jr.), which is close to one of the larger population areas, is getting ready to erupt.

As governor of the state, don't you think that she should be there to help with the evacuation and (possible) clean up?

Other governors to to wherever their state has problems when natural disasters occur, why not her?

Oh wait......I forgot......she's a brilliant leader and can do all of that stuff through the tv on a talk show.

Might wanna get a dictionary........"incompetEnt" people commenting about other incompetent people, when they can't spell, is INCOMPETENT SPELLING. Grade school much? And, I never said anything about your walking skills, I was telling you that you can't spell very good.

ABikerSailor said:
I served under Regan...

Oh, the irony.

Palin IS incompetent. Making rape victims pay for their own investigation kits? How about all the other crap she's done?
A line removed from a budget, which was in fact illeagal, and was done not by her but by a police chief.

Learn what you are talking about before shooting your mouth off.

As far as Mt. Redoubt? Well......she seems to have a good Republican attitude. When Katrina hit, Georgie Boy stayed on vacation in Crawford. When a hurricane hit Mexico, Vincente Fox acted like a leader, and left what he was doing in Utah, and went back to his country, because he stated that as a leader, he should be with his people.
This makes as much sense as your last comment, which means it makes none at all.

Palin is still skipping around the US looking for a talk show to do. And, I think it's pretty fucked up for the leader of a state to not be in their area when bad shit is going on.
really?

She is in alaska right now.

Seems you don't know what you are talking about.

Again.

If that was true, can you please explain yet again why she's bucking for a talk show here in the continental 48? She hasn't done a single bit of governing since McStupid picked her for VP.
If you don't count the budget she prepared of course.

Do you actually know anything, or is it just off the cuff one comment after another.

Never said she attended, I was calling her a beauty school dropout as an insult. Not only are you shitty at spelling, but you also appear to be stupid as well. Ever see the movie Grease?
Once again the irony, you were too simple minded to recognize scarcasim, yet you call someone else stupid.:lol:

As far as your figures on Alaska and it's poverty rate? Check again.......
You just proved me right you idiot, YOU claimed "THE MAJORITY OF ALASKANS LIVE IN POVERTY" and you show links supporting what I say.

In case you haven't figured it out genius, majority would be 51% or better.

You just nominated yourself for a darwin award.

Internet hoax? Really?
yes really, she comes up at the end and he says a prayer for her, she was not 'nodding to ghosts or evil spirts' you should actually watch the videos you post.

And......as far as not discussing religion? Then why the fuck did you decide to quote it if you weren't going to say anything other than you won't discuss it.
Because it's a a reason she is attacked so often by the left, again, this is obvious...

too people with IQs above 70, which is why you missed it.

You really are a 'tard. I see the helmet isn't just for show.
This from a guy who looks like a ad for a 1920s gay french porn movie.

You're a window licker on the short bus.
An asinine statement, par for your course.

By the way, where do you get your information? FAUX Noize? If so, you're doing a pretty stupid thing, as it was announced by Rupert Murdoch (you know......the guy that owns FAUX News), that his news agency DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH FACTS. Real quote, he said it last week.
And the epic fail, trying to make it partisan.

When will you leftest dipshits get it, I don't support either side?

I admire this woman for her acomplishments, not the insipid party she is part of.

Last edited:
"Bridge to nowhere" :lol: , don't make me laugh because she supported it initially. Mayor achievements: taring other people down. (Obama = terrorist, Mccain = ruin his campaign by running for herself and not for MCCAIN, ... )

"Stein says that as mayor, Palin continued to inject religious beliefs into her policy at times. "She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them. "The librarian was aghast." That woman, Mary Ellen Baker, couldn't be reached for comment, but news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor."

Mayor Palin: A Rough Record - TIME

As Mayor of Wasilla, Palin Cut Own Duties, Left Trail of Bad Blood: As Mayor of Wasilla, Palin Cut Own Duties, Left Trail of Bad Blood - washingtonpost.com

"But Palin was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it.

The Alaska governor campaigned in 2006 on a build-the-bridge platform, telling Ketchikan residents she felt their pain when politicians called them "nowhere." They're still feeling pain today in Ketchikan, over Palin's subsequent decision to use the bridge funds for other projects -- and over the timing of her announcement, which they say came in a pre-dawn press release that seemed aimed at national news deadlines." McClatchy Washington Bureau | 08/31/2008 | Palin flip-flopped on 'Bridge to Nowhere' funds

How can she be credible on battling corruption if she herself is an example of a corrupt politician?
This is a non sequitor, she had no coruption at all, even after a hoard of people tried to dig up dirt on her, sorry, doesn't wash.

Sarah Palin's Wasteful Ways -- $50,000 in taxpayer money to redecorate the mayor's office : Newsvine - Sarah Palin's Wasteful Ways -- $50,000 in taxpayer money to redecorate the mayor's office

$150,000 Wardrobe for Palin May Alter Tailor-Made Image : http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/us/politics/23palin.html?em

An Alaska ethics report has concluded that John McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin, abused her power as governor when firing a state official: Palin repimanded over abuse of power as Alaska governor - Americas, World - The Independent

Palin Kept Donations From Corrupt Politicians: Palin Kept Donations From Corrupt Politicians

She didn't know a lot of important stuff, that is one of the main reasons why she was attacked (she basically attacked herself). Africa a country? The Bush doctrine? Foreign policy = your state lies next to alaska & canada?
Need I remind you the current POTUS stated there are 57 states, and the Vice POTUS claims you have to be an Indian to go to 7/11?

Ow yeah that about the 57 states, he misspoke himself and he corrected that just after it happened. That is somehow different when you doing an interview, you usually prepare yourself for that and if you don't well then it proves your incompetence.

Pregnant daughter => Hypocrite? (look at her policy towards teenage pregnancies)

The Washington Post notes that Palin used her line item veto to slash funding for programs that serve teenage mothers:

After the legislature passed a spending bill in April, Palin went through the measure reducing and eliminating funds for programs she opposed. Inking her initials on the legislation &#8212; &#8220;SP&#8221; &#8212; Palin reduced funding for Covenant House Alaska by more than 20 percent, cutting funds from $5 million to $3.9 million. Covenant House is a mix of programs and shelters for troubled youths, including Passage House, which is a transitional home for teenage mothers.

According to Passage House&#8217;s web site, its purpose is to provide &#8220;young mothers a place to live with their babies for up to eighteen months while they gain the necessary skills and resources to change their lives&#8221; and help teen moms &#8220;become productive, successful, independent adults who create and provide a stable environment for themselves and their families.&#8221;

Michelle Cottle at TNR says it best:

I&#8217;m sorry, but a politician who opposes abortion even in cases of rape and incest and who opposes comprehensive sex education should be at the forefront of championing support systems that make it easier for young mothers to keep their babies. [...]

Surely a program aimed at assisting the most desperate of young mothers &#8212; those whose boyfriends aren&#8217;t amenable to a shotgun wedding or who don&#8217;t have a strong family support system &#8212; would be something a pro-life feminist such as Palin would work to expand not destroy.
http://www.poppolitics.com/archives...h-palin-teenage-pregnancy-and-working-mothers

Last edited:
The military was severly abused by Bush and they say so themselves.

Do they?

Are ya speaking of the n'er do wells? We used to call them shit-birds... the 10%... They never have much good to say about the military; of course they rarely have anything good to say about much... they perpetually fail at whatever they try and as such they earn the title: LOSERS

GW Bush was adored by US troops and that was born out by the highest re-enlistment rates in the history of the US military...

It won't be long before those who served under GW will begin to contrast that experience with that of serving under the subversive President Hussein... I suspect you're going to see a return to the days of the Clinton regime where flight from military service hit all time highs... far eclipsing the heady days of Vietnam which the left enjoys recalling ...

Yep....there are shit birds, and they generally get deep sixed out of the military.

Do they? SO the US Military just kicks shit birds out do they? That's news...

Golly... the contract must have changed quite a bit... 'cause my experience was that shit birds just languished as non-rates for 4 years and weren't invited, nor were they inclined to re-enlist.

Now yeah... there were the incorrigibles/criminals... who managed to work their way up from NJP to Courts-martial and were given brig time before kicked the fuck out... But they weren't, by ANY stretch, the workin' definition of shit bird.

Many a shit-bird goes on to retire after 20 years... holding down skate jobs such as running a MEPS or some such shit.

However, Infinite Puberty....I've NEVER spoken badly about any of the services, just some of the idiots serving in them. But.....when it comes to the Bush admin? There hasn't been one worse in the 20 years of my service to the Navy from '82 until '02.

That's great... and where I'm looking for the subjective opinion of an imbecile who managed to pass the thresholds of service which a monkey could master... I'll take it under consideration...

Monkey Boy George Jr. DID break the military (or at least got damn close). Remember Cher and her friends having to buy helmet liners for the troops because Bush and Co. wouldn't?

No... I don't... But it is HILARIOUS that you'd refer to a TYPICAL LOGISTICS GLITCH which is limited to a unit level for a VERY BRIEF period.... and try to project it as a systemic failure of the Bush Military... (This is part and parcel of my aforementioned assessment of your severe intellectual means...) as if there are no government issued helmet liners anywhere US troops are deployed...

Now why don't ya toss us a source which will tell us the dates and the units which were deployed without proper head gear. (WARNING: HOLDING YOUR BREATH FOR A VALID SOURCE TO SUPPORT A LEFTIST POSITION WILL BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH...)

And, I think that spending 70 bucks per soldier to keep their head from being swiss cheesed is a hell of a lot cheaper than a lifetime of therapy at a VA.

Gee.. that's mighty white of ya.

Might wanna watch the movie "Gunner Palace" sometime. It's a movie about troops, done by troops, about what was really going on over there. Sucks when you got to dig in the junkyard to get enough metal to armor your vehicle.

Yeah ain't it? I mean IMAGINE US troops being sent to the field without sufficient armor on their enormous, state of the art four wheel drive HUMVEES... Just tragic... THE TEMERITY! UNPRECEDENTED! OUTRAGIOUS!

Except that the precedence extends back to the first unit Washington recruited; one which has remained Standard Operating Procedure to this day.

Especially when insurgents are taking shots at you.

WHAT? The enemy was SHOOTING AT US TROOPS WHO WERE SENT TO THE FIELD WITHOUT THEIR STANDARD ISSUE IMPENETRABLE SHIELDS? Well that IS STRANGE!

I've served under Regan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. Matter of fact, of all the presidents that I've served under? Bush Jr. was the absolute worst. He paid lip service to the troops when he was on screen, but his actions as Commander in Chief left MUCH to be desired.

And......speaking as someone who ran a MEPS from 99 to 02? It wasn't Bush Jr. that caused all the enlistments/reenlistments, it was a sense of duty that most patriotic soldiers feel.

Like I said....."We the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have now done so much for so long with so little, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing".

It was that attitude that contributed to the enlistments, NOT Bush Jr. A lot of what else caused it was the crappy economy.....most people that I knew stayed in for financial reasons, as there were damn few decent paying jobs, and most didn't have medical.

Had a guy on my last ship who was going to get out, and had everything ready to leave, but, on the very last day (you have until 24 hours after your discharge to re-enlist btw), walked in, said that he couldn't find a job that would pay him equivalent to what he earned as an E-4, and reenlisted that afternoon.

Maybe in YOUR world of the REMF's that was true and Bush Jr. did a good job, but not in the real military out on the front lines.

First cock polisher, you were a rust chipper who never saw a front line and what's more ya never had the potential of being anywhere NEAR ONE.

Second... You joined the military during the Reagan rebuild from the malaise brought on by Mr. Cahtah... You have no idea what a broke military even remotely looks like.

The Tehran "Hostage Rescue mission" which ended in DISASTER only needed half a dozen rotary and a few fixed wing aircraft and they had to rob the fleet for PARTS to get the choppers 'ready' so they could CRASH and BURN IN THE DESERT... The result of a LONG TERM, systemic LACK OF MONEY for the US military.

Hell son, in 1977 3rd Recon Bn didn't even have enough coin to send the Unit to the RIFLE RANGE FOR ANNUAL QUALIFICATION.... We barely had enough rounds and gear to float the idea that we were even ready to DEPLOY ON PAPER! Our gear was DECREPID... We lived on Okinawa, Japan where it's prone to a little rain... on the order of constant for 9 months out of the year and our PONCHOS were so old and rotten that they had NOTHING but clothe... Our rifles were A1s from the 1960s... Our inflatable boats were so old that the rubber was hard as a ROCK... Wanna talk about body armor? What little we had was torn to shreds... the zippers were long gone, the plates cracked or broken...

We deployed to Korea for Team spirit in '78... a joint exercise with the ROK which was executed in JANUARY... The Crypto-gear was DEAD... but we had to carry it anyway and in those days, the gear was about the size of a dorm fridge... I mentioned it was January... we deployed with the following cold weather gear: field Jacket (no liner), One each; Gloves, Alpha Dress, one pair. Long Johns, Cotton; two sets. the temps averaged around 10-20 degrees, minus the wind. We spent two weeks in the field and whenI say the field I am not speaking of CP Tents, cots and sleeping bags... I'm speaking two weeks patrolling with the occassional OP; no tents... NO SLEEPIN' BAGS... But we did have a tropical sleepin' bag liner; which was nice.

You know how many people we sent to airborne school in 1977-78? -0- This in a unit which was billited to send 25/yr MINIMUM! We routinely road in Choppers that hadn't had an annual inspection in two years and this was because if THEY HAD BEEN INSPECTED THEY'D HAVE BEEN GROUNDED and we couldn't have the air support for the 3rd MarDiv grounded... seems it wouldn't reflect well on our 'Readiness status'...

Third, you're a liar... Clinton EVISCERATED THE MILITARY... flight from the US military during the 1990s is UNPRECEDENTED... Military Budgets were stretched CARTER THIN... with pilots often being unable to get enough seat time to meet their readiness requirements and so on... and "CHER?" LOL... your 20 years means you know better than to toss that bullshit out as an example of ANYTHING but THE SOP SNAFU which every unit goes through sooner or later; and usually sooner than later. AGAIN: Since you spent 20 years in the Navy... you know better; proving you to be a fuckin' LIAR!

Fourth... MEPS? ROFLMNAO... Well that was tough duty... it's amazing that you managed to get out alive...

Fifth... I have two son's in the Corps... and I've seen their gear issue... and it's first fucking class, grade A, high tech... Compared to what we had, these kids are swimmin' in fuckin' LUXURY.

So either get serious or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

"Stein says that as mayor, Palin continued to inject religious beliefs into her policy at times. "She asked the library how she could go about banning books," he says, because some voters thought they had inappropriate language in them. "The librarian was aghast." That woman, Mary Ellen Baker, couldn't be reached for comment, but news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor."

As Mayor of Wasilla, Palin Cut Own Duties, Left Trail of Bad Blood: As Mayor of Wasilla, Palin Cut Own Duties, Left Trail of Bad Blood - washingtonpost.com

The Alaska governor campaigned in 2006 on a build-the-bridge platform, telling Ketchikan residents she felt their pain when politicians called them "nowhere." They're still feeling pain today in Ketchikan, over Palin's subsequent decision to use the bridge funds for other projects -- and over the timing of her announcement, which they say came in a pre-dawn press release that seemed aimed at national news deadlines." McClatchy Washington Bureau | 08/31/2008 | Palin flip-flopped on 'Bridge to Nowhere' funds

Sarah Palin's Wasteful Ways -- $50,000 in taxpayer money to redecorate the mayor's office : Newsvine - Sarah Palin's Wasteful Ways -- $50,000 in taxpayer money to redecorate the mayor's office

$150,000 Wardrobe for Palin May Alter Tailor-Made Image : http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/us/politics/23palin.html?em

An Alaska ethics report has concluded that John McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin, abused her power as governor when firing a state official: Palin repimanded over abuse of power as Alaska governor - Americas, World - The Independent

Palin Kept Donations From Corrupt Politicians: Palin Kept Donations From Corrupt Politicians

Ow yeah that about the 57 states, he misspoke himself and he corrected that just after it happened. That is somehow different when you doing an interview, you usually prepare yourself for that and if you don't well then it proves your incompetence.

The Washington Post notes that Palin used her line item veto to slash funding for programs that serve teenage mothers:

After the legislature passed a spending bill in April, Palin went through the measure reducing and eliminating funds for programs she opposed. Inking her initials on the legislation &#8212; &#8220;SP&#8221; &#8212; Palin reduced funding for Covenant House Alaska by more than 20 percent, cutting funds from $5 million to $3.9 million. Covenant House is a mix of programs and shelters for troubled youths, including Passage House, which is a transitional home for teenage mothers.

According to Passage House&#8217;s web site, its purpose is to provide &#8220;young mothers a place to live with their babies for up to eighteen months while they gain the necessary skills and resources to change their lives&#8221; and help teen moms &#8220;become productive, successful, independent adults who create and provide a stable environment for themselves and their families.&#8221;

I&#8217;m sorry, but a politician who opposes abortion even in cases of rape and incest and who opposes comprehensive sex education should be at the forefront of championing support systems that make it easier for young mothers to keep their babies. [...]

Surely a program aimed at assisting the most desperate of young mothers &#8212; those whose boyfriends aren&#8217;t amenable to a shotgun wedding or who don&#8217;t have a strong family support system &#8212; would be something a pro-life feminist such as Palin would work to expand not destroy.
Notes on Sarah Palin, Teenage Pregnancy and Working Mothers | PopPolitics.com
you realize that ALL of those stories are massively spun, right?

She's the leader of the state of Alaska, and is responsible for what goes on in it. A volcano (natural event, not caused by her or Bush Jr.), which is close to one of the larger population areas, is getting ready to erupt.

As governor of the state, don't you think that she should be there to help with the evacuation and (possible) clean up?

Other governors to to wherever their state has problems when natural disasters occur, why not her?

Oh wait......I forgot......she's a brilliant leader and can do all of that stuff through the tv on a talk show.

So Sarah Palin should do something to stop the volcano from erupting?

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD that's precious...

Yeah... you're all over it... (Sadly "it" is not "reality")

some of them yes but other seem very real (clothing, opposing sex education, live interview, ...)

I don't see how you can spun her interviews, it is just literally what she said : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vh6WDmb-Rc[/ame]

Last edited:
Do they?

Do they? SO the US Military just kicks shit birds out do they? That's news...

Golly... the contract must have changed quite a bit... 'cause my experience was that shit birds just languished as non-rates for 4 years and weren't invited, nor were they inclined to re-enlist.

Now yeah... there were the incorrigibles/criminals... who managed to work their way up from NJP to Courts-martial and were given brig time before kicked the fuck out... But they weren't, by ANY stretch, the workin' definition of shit bird.

Many a shit-bird goes on to retire after 20 years... holding down skate jobs such as running a MEPS or some such shit.

Skate job? Might wanna try again there shipwreck. During the time that I was HMFIC, I never let the recruiters miss goal over 3 years. Oh yeah.....after I left? They missed goal 10 months in a row.

That's great... and where I'm looking for the subjective opinion of an imbecile who managed to pass the thresholds of service which a monkey could master... I'll take it under consideration...

No... I don't... But it is HILARIOUS that you'd refer to a TYPICAL LOGISTICS GLITCH which is limited to a unit level for a VERY BRIEF period.... and try to project it as a systemic failure of the Bush Military... (This is part and parcel of my aforementioned assessment of your severe intellectual means...) as if there are no government issued helmet liners anywhere US troops are deployed...

Typical logistics brief? You musta jumped out of the plane without a parachute, because you sound like you've got brain damage.

Now why don't ya toss us a source which will tell us the dates and the units which were deployed without proper head gear. (WARNING: HOLDING YOUR BREATH FOR A VALID SOURCE TO SUPPORT A LEFTIST POSITION WILL BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH...)

Here ya go.....Media Room

Gee.. that's mighty white of ya.

Yeah ain't it? I mean IMAGINE US troops being sent to the field without sufficient armor on their enormous, state of the art four wheel drive HUMVEES... Just tragic... THE TEMERITY! UNPRECEDENTED! OUTRAGIOUS!

Figures that a cock smoker like you would say something like that....state of the art aint worth shit if you don't have armor. But then again, a REMF motherfucker like you would say something like that. What was your MOS? Supply officer?

Except that the precedence extends back to the first unit Washington recruited; one which has remained Standard Operating Procedure to this day.

WHAT? The enemy was SHOOTING AT US TROOPS WHO WERE SENT TO THE FIELD WITHOUT THEIR STANDARD ISSUE IMPENETRABLE SHIELDS? Well that IS STRANGE!

First cock polisher, you were a rust chipper who never saw a front line and what's more ya never had the potential of being anywhere NEAR ONE.

Really? Beruit in '83-84, Desert Storm Pts 1 and 2, Kosovo as well as some other places would beg to differ with you. Never ran a deck chipper either, as I was smart enough to get an A school upon enlistment

Second... You joined the military during the Reagan rebuild from the malaise brought on by Mr. Cahtah... You have no idea what a broke military even remotely looks like.

The Tehran "Hostage Rescue mission" which ended in DISASTER only needed half a dozen rotary and a few fixed wing aircraft and they had to rob the fleet for PARTS to get the choppers 'ready' so they could CRASH and BURN IN THE DESERT... The result of a LONG TERM, systemic LACK OF MONEY for the US military.

Hell son, in 1977 3rd Recon Bn didn't even have enough coin to send the Unit to the RIFLE RANGE FOR ANNUAL QUALIFICATION.... We barely had enough rounds and gear to float the idea that we were even ready to DEPLOY ON PAPER! Our gear was DECREPID... We lived on Okinawa, Japan where it's prone to a little rain... on the order of constant for 9 months out of the year and our PONCHOS were so old and rotten that they had NOTHING but clothe... Our rifles were A1s from the 1960s... Our inflatable boats were so old that the rubber was hard as a ROCK... Wanna talk about body armor? What little we had was torn to shreds... the zippers were long gone, the plates cracked or broken...

We deployed to Korea for Team spirit in '78... a joint exercise with the ROK which was executed in JANUARY... The Crypto-gear was DEAD... but we had to carry it anyway and in those days, the gear was about the size of a dorm fridge... I mentioned it was January... we deployed with the following cold weather gear: field Jacket (no liner), One each; Gloves, Alpha Dress, one pair. Long Johns, Cotton; two sets. the temps averaged around 10-20 degrees, minus the wind. We spent two weeks in the field and whenI say the field I am not speaking of CP Tents, cots and sleeping bags... I'm speaking two weeks patrolling with the occassional OP; no tents... NO SLEEPIN' BAGS... But we did have a tropical sleepin' bag liner; which was nice.

You know how many people we sent to airborne school in 1977-78? -0- This in a unit which was billited to send 25/yr MINIMUM! We routinely road in Choppers that hadn't had an annual inspection in two years and this was because if THEY HAD BEEN INSPECTED THEY'D HAVE BEEN GROUNDED and we couldn't have the air support for the 3rd MarDiv grounded... seems it wouldn't reflect well on our 'Readiness status'...

Third, you're a liar... Clinton EVISCERATED THE MILITARY... flight from the US military during the 1990s is UNPRECEDENTED... Military Budgets were stretched CARTER THIN... with pilots often being unable to get enough seat time to meet their readiness requirements and so on... and "CHER?" LOL... your 20 years means you know better than to toss that bullshit out as an example of ANYTHING but THE SOP SNAFU which every unit goes through sooner or later; and usually sooner than later. AGAIN: Since you spent 20 years in the Navy... you know better; proving you to be a fuckin' LIAR!

By the way penis puffer, I wasn't talking about Clinton being either good or bad. On the shakedown cruise of the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73), I made sure I was off the boat when he came aboard during Navy Days in Ft. Lauderdale. If you weren't such a stupid fucking jarhead, you would have noticed that.

Fourth... MEPS? ROFLMNAO... Well that was tough duty... it's amazing that you struggled through.

Hey.....figure after completing some unusually arduous sea duty (2 years that counted like 4 overseas), I deserved some time here in the States, as during the previous 2 years, I only spent about 3 months at home port, which is why I chose for my final tour to be something like a MEPS. Incidentally sperm burper, a tour at a MEPS is harder than you'd think, and they don't let dirtbags in those billets, as ya gotta be screened physically, by the command, and financially, because they don't want stupid shits like you running around in the public.

Fifth... I have two son's in the Corps... and I've seen their gear issue... and it's first fucking class, grade A, high tech... Compared to what we had, these kids are swimmin' in fuckin' LUXURY.

So either get serious or shut the fuck up.

I am serious motherfucker.....you on the other hand sound like a whiny assed ring knocker.

Looks like you were duped:

Snopes

That is an attack piece, saying beinbg a mayor is nothing, while ignoring that she moved up to governor.

She kept the funds, not supported the bridge, that is a distortion.

See the pattern yet?

Both are rediculous, people buy clothes and redecorate all the time.

It was a partisan report, not an ethics panel.

The Huffington post...:lol:

No, he didn't, but it hardly matters.

The point should be made by now, a consistant attempt to smear this woman was undertaken, and it's all bull.

some of them yes but other seem very real (clothing, opposing sex education, live interview, ...)

I don't see how you can spun her interviews, it is just literally what she said : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vh6WDmb-Rc[/ame]
LOL
wow
you believe all that
amazing

So Sarah Palin should do something to stop the volcano from erupting?

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD that's precious...

Yeah... you're all over it... (Sadly "it" is not "reality")

You have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've seen in a while. No, I didn't say stop the thing, I said that she should be there to assist with planning evacuation routes, as well as planning how to clean it up, as that causes a MESS. I was living in Missoula Mt. when St. Helens went off, and we ended up with around 6 inches of ash in the valley I lived. Took around 3 weeks to get everything back to normal.

Are your boys as stupid as you?

Lets not forget the record breaking vacation days W took.. 487 vacation days at Camp David, 490 at Cedar Brush Ranch... or just over two and a half years on vacation...

Guess taxpayers paid for the record number of flights to and from both places also..

Last edited:
Sarah must stop you, a guy on the internet said so!!!!

tungurahua-volcano.jpg

Forum List

Back