Final Bush Numbers Reported

Perfect example of fuzzy math.

I don't give a rats ass what it is now. It is what it is now because the oil companies feared the Democratic government would do something about their speculative gouging.

Fact is, they raped us for a good year and then some @ $4 a gallon.

That had just about as much to do with the crashed economy as anything.

Which is why you don't let the "free market" decide.

That gives the oil companies too much power. Gas is a necessity. Sure you can choose not to drive, but EVERYONE can't choose to do that. So basically, it is a necessity.

And they don't make oil. They pump it out of federal land. So since this isn't a "free market" product, they should be heavily regulated.

Oh yea, they were, then the GOP deregulated them

AND ACTUALLY LET OIL MEN WRITE POLICY.

You are wrong again. But keep trying.

blah blah bklah

if you don't give a rats ass what its at now...THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING IT UP TO BEGIN WITH TO TRY AND DEMEAN HIM YOU RETARD.

don't go hop on your period because I proved you wrong on your stupid statement

Nice! :clap2:

I just KNEW I could count on a few dead enders, willing to rush in and defend Bush to the hilt!

Yo, Dude! "Demean him"? You're actually worried about someone "demeaning" a dude you and fellow cons now allege you could barely stomach voting for? "Demean him"? Yo, dude you sound like you're defending a girlfriend from criticism, or something!

ahh so its ok for someone to say something stupid and wron gbut since its about Bush you gotta let it go?

:cuckoo:

I see now:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
yes, it went up ebcause of supply and demand and went down because of it as well...It will go up again soon on this simple basic economic foundation.

Try taking a class on economics before you speak with adults

No. What you are saying has been disproven.

S&D would have maybe raised prices 20 cents. Not $2 a gallon shit head. LOL.

Have a good weekend. I have to go home now.
they still giving you home furlows?

blah blah bklah

if you don't give a rats ass what its at now...THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING IT UP TO BEGIN WITH TO TRY AND DEMEAN HIM YOU RETARD.

don't go hop on your period because I proved you wrong on your stupid statement

Nice! :clap2:

I just KNEW I could count on a few dead enders, willing to rush in and defend Bush to the hilt!

Yo, Dude! "Demean him"? You're actually worried about someone "demeaning" a dude you and fellow cons now allege you could barely stomach voting for? "Demean him"? Yo, dude you sound like you're defending a girlfriend from criticism, or something!

ahh so its ok for someone to say something stupid and wron gbut since its about Bush you gotta let it go?

:cuckoo:

I see now:clap2:
red dawn is an asshole and a moron, he really needs to seek out professional help for his ABDS

Thank you for your service.

I lost my older brother during his second tour in Iraq, August 6th, 2005. Three of the man he served with wrote to our family and remarked at how well he represented himself during his service to his country. Each of those three returned by choice to Iraq to, as they put it, "finish the job we started." To them, and their own families, I say thank you each and every day.

In his honor, my youngest brother, upon graduating from the University of Washington with a degree in Criminal Justice, is now active duty in Iraq. I spoke with him two days ago and he states the nation is transforming before his eyes and he feels so blessed to be a part of it. He wears our older brother's ring as a constant reminder of the sacrifice he and our family have made, and our determination to best represent the ideals of our nation as best we know how.

I am sorry you choose to represent yourself with such language, but that choice is indeed yours - a choice defended with the sacrifice and honor of those who have, and continue, to serve.

Thank you again for your own service ABK...

It's ABS, not ABK. People I like can call me Squid (which is what I'm best known as here in Amarillo).

But........with the experiences that you've laid down, as well as the things that have happened to your friends and family, you've gotta admit one thing.......

The Bush admin broke our military.

They did it by repeated tours in Iraq (some have gone as high as 5 tours), as well as being underfunded, under supplied, limited ammo, as well as non-armored Humvees.

But.....the VIP guards, as well as the CIA and the Blackwater pricks DID get all that. They also had Dragon Armor (which will keep you alive even if you lay on a grenade).

Kinda sucked also that Cher and her friends had to buy helmet liners for the troops.

Sorry, I stand by my statement......the military was broken by Bush Jr.

And the vets ain't doing too well either........remember Halliburton and Walter Reed Hospital?

I appreciate the improvement in your tone.

I simply take exception to your use of "broke" when describing our military.

Stretched - challenged, overworked, and so often taken for granted, yes - but BROKE.

No.

The men and women who serve in the United States military ARE the United States and as such, ARE NOT BROKEN.

My brother is not broken. His fellow soldiers are not broken.

My oldest brother's sacrifice is not broken. It has purpose. It has pride. And yes, a great deal of pain for those who lost him - but also an understanding that we are a nation built upon the example of such sacrifice, such suffering, such purpose. At our best we stand for something that is the envy of the world - and those who have served in our military make up that something.

Thank you again for you service - and I truly mean that.

Listen, I improved my tone because I figured out that you really didn't know what you were talking about.

Now? I'm positive of it and you appear to be happy in your ignorance.

Go and check with some of those Iraq vets.......they'll tell you that repeated tours with insufficient equipment HAS broken the military.

Say something stupid in defense of your ignorance again, and I won't be so nice.

The left will keep harping on Bush cause they have no plans and no solutions. They spent the last 8 years simply opposing anything the President wanted and now that they have to be accountable, they can not do it. So what better way to avoid facing the music then harping on a person no longer in charge?

Ohh and I love the claim we had a surplus when Clinton was in office. NEVER happened. But you keep claiming that. The good things that DID happen, happened because of a solid republican Congress from 96 on and a House from 94.

Once again for the very slow and very stupid, the President does not CREATE anything, he agrees or disagrees with what CONGRESS creates. And even then he can be overridden. CONGRESS creates ALL MONEY bills. The President can not EVER create a bill. NOT EVER. All he can do is get someone in Congress to make one he supports. And hope it passes both Houses.

Presidents can not create jobs unless they create NEW Government jobs. Congress can effect the JOB market by bills they pass or do not pass, but not the President. Ohh and all those supposed Jobs Clinton created? Anyone remember the bubbles that broke? The fake markets that crashed?

And yes Housing lead us into this down turn, housing markets artificially propped up by DEMOCRATIC policies and protected by DEMOCRATIC members of Congress. Hell Frank and Dodd were INSISTING as late as a year ago that Frannie and Freddy and the whole Housing Market was JUST fine. While they prevented 3 attempts to rein in the markets with more regulation and more Government oversight.

It's ABS, not ABK. People I like can call me Squid (which is what I'm best known as here in Amarillo).

But........with the experiences that you've laid down, as well as the things that have happened to your friends and family, you've gotta admit one thing.......

The Bush admin broke our military.

They did it by repeated tours in Iraq (some have gone as high as 5 tours), as well as being underfunded, under supplied, limited ammo, as well as non-armored Humvees.

But.....the VIP guards, as well as the CIA and the Blackwater pricks DID get all that. They also had Dragon Armor (which will keep you alive even if you lay on a grenade).

Kinda sucked also that Cher and her friends had to buy helmet liners for the troops.

Sorry, I stand by my statement......the military was broken by Bush Jr.

And the vets ain't doing too well either........remember Halliburton and Walter Reed Hospital?

I appreciate the improvement in your tone.

I simply take exception to your use of "broke" when describing our military.

Stretched - challenged, overworked, and so often taken for granted, yes - but BROKE.

No.

The men and women who serve in the United States military ARE the United States and as such, ARE NOT BROKEN.

My brother is not broken. His fellow soldiers are not broken.

My oldest brother's sacrifice is not broken. It has purpose. It has pride. And yes, a great deal of pain for those who lost him - but also an understanding that we are a nation built upon the example of such sacrifice, such suffering, such purpose. At our best we stand for something that is the envy of the world - and those who have served in our military make up that something.

Thank you again for you service - and I truly mean that.

Listen, I improved my tone because I figured out that you really didn't know what you were talking about.

Now? I'm positive of it and you appear to be happy in your ignorance.

Go and check with some of those Iraq vets.......they'll tell you that repeated tours with insufficient equipment HAS broken the military.

Say something stupid in defense of your ignorance again, and I won't be so nice.

The only ignorance here is yours, the military is not now nor has it been in the last 8 years broken. No matter how many times you claim otherwise does not make it true.

Again the myth that government or the President "creates" jobs other than government jobs

Business creates jobs

And of course.. Bush did not have to contend with anything negative during his 8 years... it was all easy time for him to do as he pleased... and the economy under Clinton's time was all rose petals and perfume that had no ill effects moving forward :rolleyes:

It's the bullshit posts like this that really show the true ignorance... quick snapshots rather than the big picture

Was Bush a great Prez?? Hell no... Was he horrid and the devil the leftists try and portray him as?? Hell no... And lord knows Clinton was not the great Prez they love to paint him as...

Well yeah, good point: Business creates jobs.

But I don't think this is completely true:

You forget that the government provides the environment a business operates in: what kind of rules (regulations) they and other businesses have to abide by, what kind of ground they operate on (infrastructure), how much money they loose by taxes, how safe they are towards criminal activities by themselves or other businesses (also regulations), the government provides the educated workers they need through schools, the government normally also ensures that workers work better because of good health (good healthcaresystem)

So what are the 2 most obvious things government does: taxes towards businesses and taxes towards consumers. But to say that this is the only thing they do is simply ignorant: they use these taxes to pay for the environment of a business to work in (police, infrastructure, ...)

It is like with a lot of sports: everyone says sport is made by the athletes because they do all the work, but this is simply not true. The stadium in which the athletes perform was in the first place build by the government, the road that leads to the stadium (so supporters and athletes could get there) was build by the government, the rules of the sport are/were made by a sports-organization ,the shirts/shoes/... the players wear are funded by the businesses around the sport, the equipment they use are made by businesses, the salaries to pay the athletes are funded by businesses & the government (in some cases), the initial sport education of athletes (in there early stages) is also mostly funded by the government.

And like in sport if you change the rules of the game you could destroy the game itself, if you change the rules of the economy you can destroy the economy itself. Therefor regulations are important and both democrats and republicans (the government) are responsible for those.

So no businesses don't create jobs on their own, if simply not for the reason that the government provides them the reason for their existence or because the government provides them with the ground (figuratively) on which they produce their products or services.

A car company wouldn't exist if it weren't for roads, an internet company wouldn't exist if it weren't for educated people and an internet network, ...

Last edited:
If there were justice in this world Bush and Cheney and a number of other chickenhawks who sanctioned this war should now serve there until it is over.

"Suicides have risen steadily since 2004 amid increasing stress on the force from long and repeated tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan."

The Associated Press: Army looking for new ways to curb suicide rate

PS Bush and the ideas that spawned the financial and budget collapse are failures. Sugar coating failure with non sequiturs is absurd. When you are in charge of all the branches and you fail - you are a failure. We all grow tired of twisted apologies for these buffoons.

Look at the bright side, nobody can vote for him again.

Yeah, but what scares me is that people still like to vote on very incompetent people (Sarah Palin). And that the republicans seem to be serious about "palin 2012" :cuckoo: . (I thought they were joking)

Palin is far from incompitent, she was in fact the best qualified of the top four who ran last year.

She runs a sucessful state and has attacked and sucessfully battled corruption in her own party, when is the last time a candidate had that on their resume?

She was attacked because she had the termerity to believe in a supreme being and didn't worship at the alter of the feminist movment.

Palin is far from incompitent, she was in fact the best qualified of the top four who ran last year.

She runs a sucessful state and has attacked and sucessfully battled corruption in her own party, when is the last time a candidate had that on their resume?

She was attacked because she had the termerity to believe in a supreme being and didn't worship at the alter of the feminist movment.

Her achievements were not very good both as a governor and as a mayor.
"Bridge to nowhere" :lol: , don't make me laugh because she supported it initially. Mayor achievements: taring other people down. (Obama = terrorist, Mccain = ruin his campaign by running for herself and not for MCCAIN, ... )

How can she be credible on battling corruption if she herself is an example of a corrupt politician?

She didn't know a lot of important stuff, that is one of the main reasons why she was attacked (she basically attacked herself). Africa a country? The Bush doctrine? Foreign policy = your state lies next to alaska & canada?

Pregnant daughter => Hypocrite? (look at her policy towards teenage pregnancies)

Last edited:

Your spelling is incompetent dude. And, for the record, Palin herself is incompetent. She's still pissed because her beauty queen dropout bitch self didn't get to live in Washington. Not only that, but she's equally pissed at the media for showing how much of a beauty school dropout she really IS.

Tina Fey said it best when she did Palin. Beauty queen and pitbull with just a hint of high school bitchiness.

Runs a successful state? How can you be anything BUT when your land sits on top of one of the biggest oil reserves on the North American continent? Look at Dubai and Saudi if you don't believe me. You do realize that the majority of Alaskans live in poverty, right?

And......if she's so fucking competent, can you explain WHY when Mt. Redoubt is currently spewing ash into the sky, as well as getting ready to explode RIGHT IN HER FUCKING BACK YARD!!!!

If her house ain't there, how is she gonna keep up with Russia?

As far as her belief in God? Well......considering that she went and had a preacher in her church pray over her and cast out demons as well as voodoo and witchcraft, well....I'd say that she's pretty far on the crazy side of the scale.

I have a healthy belief in God. I call Him Father, because that is how I learned how to pray.

However........I don't ask charlatans to stand in for Him. Matter of fact, I don't let ANYONE stand in for Him. My soul is much more valuable than that, as it is a small piece of God carved out from under His Throne, which was placed in my body as my nervous system.

The body is electric y'all. And, if you don't believe what I just wrote above? Check the Rabbis, and ask them what your soul is, as well as how it is placed in your body.

Buddha taught that as well. So did Lao-Tzu.

Nope......sorry.......Palin is a failure as a human being.

Last edited:
the housing market is the core of thr problem you fucking idiot.

When you had trillions in mortgages being sold to banks to put on the market as securities and they were being "guaranteed" by government entities like fannie and freddy and they the securities turn to shit....

that is the core of the economic meltdown that has happened, you idiot

No stupid, jobs are the core problem.

The banks got bailed out. So not only do they get to keep the good loans, they got $350 billion for the bad ones. Are you really this stupid?

Ponder that over the weekend you fucking moron.

jobs aren't the core of the problem you moron. Unemployment was low before all of this happened. If you can't realize that the housing market is the core of the economic mess we are in then you are a fuckign retard and having a convo with you would be like speaking to the grapefruit at the supermarket.

Ponder that while you are giving your weekend blowjobs out

Unemployment wasn't low when you take into account the underemployment and the discouraged workers...taking that into account the unemployment rate was DOUBLE the rate that the media keeps touting as the rate.

This souble the usually stated unemployment number is from the UBM, incidently, so please don't tell me that I am making it up.

Sho is not a moron, either.

The ROOT of our economic woes is that not enough people are making ENOUGH money to make it in America.

Credit woes AND the housing crises are symptoms of that disease which has been slowly draining the vitality out of our economic system.

I note with alarm, that WALMART's numbers are actually improving as more and more people buy from them in order to find ways to economize.

That alarms me since so much of what they sell us is NOT made by Americans, hence much of that spending will do nothing to help the American economy as it flows overseas.

Of course one cannot blame Americans for trying to make ends meet, but the net effect actually exascerbates the ROOT problem, doesn't it?

FREE TRADE is killing this nation, and as the American middle class was the economic driver for much of the rest of the world's economy, it has ironically killed the very nations it was meant to help, too.

China could easily be in serious trouble, too, ya know.

Because once the dog dies, the fleas which feasted on it, die, too.

No stupid, jobs are the core problem.

The banks got bailed out. So not only do they get to keep the good loans, they got $350 billion for the bad ones. Are you really this stupid?

Ponder that over the weekend you fucking moron.

jobs aren't the core of the problem you moron. Unemployment was low before all of this happened. If you can't realize that the housing market is the core of the economic mess we are in then you are a fuckign retard and having a convo with you would be like speaking to the grapefruit at the supermarket.

Ponder that while you are giving your weekend blowjobs out

Unemployment wasn't low when you take into account the underemployment and the discouraged workers...taking that into account the unemployment rate was DOUBLE the rate that the media keeps touting as the rate.

This souble the usually stated unemployment number is from the UBM, incidently, so please don't tell me that I am making it up.

Sho is not a moron, either.

The ROOT of our economic woes is that not enough people are making ENOUGH money to make it in America.

Credit woes AND the housing crises are symptoms of that disease which has been slowly draining the vitality out of our economic system.

I note with alarm, that WALMART's numbers are actually improving as more and more people buy from them in order to find ways to economize.

That alarms me since so much of what they sell us is NOT made by Americans, hence much of that spending will do nothing to help the American economy as it flows overseas.

Of course one cannot blame Americans for trying to make ends meet, but the net effect actually exascerbates the ROOT problem, doesn't it?

FREE TRADE is killing this nation, and as the American middle class was the economic driver for much of the rest of the world's economy, it has ironically killed the very nations it was meant to help, too.

China could easily be in serious trouble, too, ya know.

Because once the dog dies, the fleas which feasted on it, die, too.

Yeah, bingo.

The whole "free trade" movement is a scam by wall street and their political puppet politicans, to weaken the middle class and drive wages down. To turn this country into a two class system, the working poor and the rich. The investor class, and their puppets in the GOP (and Dem party to a lesser degree) have never liked the fact that unions built and empowered the middle class, and gave them leverage to demand a greater share of the collective wealth produced.

Smart republicans know what the scheme is. The GOP pawns and dittoheades have been distracted by bibles, abortion, and guns. They haven't clued into the scheme yet, and I don't know if they ever will.

Did you hear healthcare costs went up 191% on Bush's watch?

And oil was $2 and on his watch $4.

And a surplus when he came in and a debt when he left.

A working army when he came in, a broken army now.

You can have all those other points, but don't discredit our servicemen and women, ok?

And it isn't "army" - it is military. American military, made up of branches of service, of which the Army is one.

Feel free to be partisan, but try to maintain the respect of those serving to protect your right to be so.

Thank you.

The military was severly abused by Bush and they say so themselves.

Do they?

Are ya speaking of the n'er do wells? We used to call them shit-birds... the 10%... They never have much good to say about the military; of course they rarely have anything good to say about much... they perpetually fail at whatever they try and as such they earn the title: LOSERS

GW Bush was adored by US troops and that was born out by the highest re-enlistment rates in the history of the US military...

It won't be long before those who served under GW will begin to contrast that experience with that of serving under the subversive President Hussein... I suspect you're going to see a return to the days of the Clinton regime where flight from military service hit all time highs... far eclipsing the heady days of Vietnam which the left enjoys recalling ...

Forum List

Back