Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

Palm Beach Post, fuck you.
The photo at the top is the party where Trump let regular people hear him talk about national security matters.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're not helping your argument that Mar-A-Lago is a secure location.

The photo at the top is the party where Trump let regular people hear him talk about national security matters.
4i6Ckte.gif

You're not helping your argument that Mar-A-Lago is a secure location.
You're denying reality, go suck Pelosi's dick.

More leaks.
Proving they don’t have a case.
It's amazing what a bunch of suckers the Left are. Maybe they even know it's probably lies but their hate is so strong they'd do ANYTHING to destroy the man. That's why I think they'll resort to violence when they're finally told he can't be stopped from running in '24.

was it?

If there was a SCIF, why did the FBI in June tell him he needed a lock on the door where he was keeping the stuff?

Once more, slowly.....................once Trump was no longer president, he no longer had a SCIF as one was not required. No, Trump didn't have a SCIF after he left office.
Source? Or is this just another "fact" that '"everyone KNOWS"?

You guys realize

Maybe, though that isn't going to help Trump politically or legally.
In the end I don’t see Trump being prosecuted but his reputation may be damaged enough to stop him from winning the 2024 election. I suspect that is the goal of the FBI and DOJ. Neither agency should be playing political games by influencing elections but in our current banana republic they are.

Maybe Republicans can explain this away. I doubt it.

Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.
Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.
Republicans will lie about it – or ignore it, as usual.

So they would just dismantle a free saferoom in their house? I don't think so. :nono:

PS: Dime to a dollar it's based on a Chinese shipping container. Is that 8x 40'?

Another bet is that 99.9% of the documents were kept in there.

So again, why would Trump need to put a lock on a SCIF? Would that not already be part of the design?

The SCIF didn't go anywhere and that's where the documents were, fucktard.
WITH Secret Service guarding everything.
So as far as "unsecured", eat a bag of dicks.

I trust the Secret Service, I do not trust the FBI.

Did you read the part in your link about Temporary SCIFs?

Thanks for the link about the Portable SCIF

Unable to completely deprive Trump of all of his rights as Americans, the DOJ is reduced to trial by media where their lies cannot be challenged.

Someone is in some back office saying, "what can we lie about next?"

Trump has no rights over classified documents.

Palm Beach Post, fuck you.

Why do you keep posting outdated material from way back when he was still president and needed one? How about something current that says Trump still has a SCIF, even though he's no longer president? I'm betting that you won't find one. By the way, the insults don't help you prove your point, all they do is point to what a petty individual you are. Insults, along with links that DO NOT prove your point are pretty pointless, but, that seems to be your MO.

And, if Trump still did have a SCIF, why would he need to declassify the documents? If he still has one, then he has proper storage for classified material, meaning that declassification wouldn't be necessary.

And you work for the FBI? And you KNOW this is a fact because..? They haven't released the contents of the search warrant, or EVEN the results of the FBI search, let alone figured out it's legal. Would you nicey nice liberals STOP with this crying wolf? Enough.
Telling the TRUTH is what Liberals do

Forum List

Back