Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

Did he have a Chinese spy chauffer?
If so, I didn't read about it. In late 2019 there was a Chinese National with multiple passport IDs in and out of the place, but she was just a guest that got on the list somehow, until she was discovered.

Maybe Republicans can explain this away. I doubt it.

Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.
Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.
Trump's private papers were stolen on a distinct purpose by Deep State Maggots who had endless revenge against President Trump due to jealousy that the majority of American people love the man for his pluck, his truthfulness, his business excellence, and his love for all the American people whose welfare and prosperity he put above his own like many of the other Presbyterians that I know and regard with the deepest respect.

All of his papers and records belonged to President Trump, and should be returned forthwith, including the declassified papers, not to mention his tax records. I would like each of the FBI agents who tore up President Trump's home as though they were the fascists Biden called every one of us who like and vote for President Donald J. Trump.

God bless and keep our beloved President Donald Trump and his lovely extended family. May God bless, encourage and keep all the Trumps safe from political predators. And God bless America, correct any errors we may have made, Good night, every one. Go with God.

Yup...our nuke secrets are so unsecure they sat in Trumps basement for a year & a half before they raided his place...sure they did.

Next you have AG merick garland tell us he can't release any of this info....but keeps leaking it to the press. :eusa_think:

Did you even bother to read the title of the OP's link? It wasn't our nuclear secrets and capabilities, it was the secrets and capabilities of a foreign nation that is (was) our ally.

was it?

If there was a SCIF, why did the FBI in June tell him he needed a lock on the door where he was keeping the stuff?

Not certified. Not a SCIF where the documents were stored. An interior closet door with a keylock knob, just doesn't get it.

Once more, slowly.....................once Trump was no longer president, he no longer had a SCIF as one was not required. No, Trump didn't have a SCIF after he left office.
So they would just dismantle a free saferoom in their house? I don't think so. :nono:

PS: Dime to a dollar it's based on a Chinese shipping container. Is that 8x 40'?

Another bet is that 99.9% of the documents were kept in there.

Files seized at Mar-a-Lago include material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities​

Oh, gee, another "smoking gun" published to one of the most far left rags out there which will print anything negative about Trump announces a bit of info that if true could only have been leaked to them from the lying FBI and we're supposed to believe it? :lmao:

Meantime if true, that means that the FBI is deliberately leaking info in order to taint the voters and jury pool which means: MISTRIAL YOU IDIOTS! It also exposes the political motives of the Biden Regime.

And as PROOF of this heinous act, Catatonic links us to a FULL HALF SENTENCE in WaPo! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 10.53.48 PM.png

Wow. I'm really sold now! :laugh2:

Idiot.

So they would just dismantle a free saferoom in their house? I don't think so. :nono:

PS: Dime to a dollar it's based on a Chinese shipping container. Is that 8x 40'?

Really? Quoting Spicer? He was fired as press secretary by Trump back in 2017, and was replaced by Huckabee-Sanders. How can that have any bearing on Trump AFTER he left the WH?

Did you even bother to read the title of the OP's link? It wasn't our nuclear secrets and capabilities, it was the secrets and capabilities of a foreign nation that is (was) our ally.

And that makes it OK to wait a year and a half? And tell the nation you can't talk about it but keep leaking bits to the press...right before an election?

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

The right’s response to this damaging report: Leaks! Leaks are the story! You guys are pathetic.

And that makes it OK to wait a year and a half? And tell the nation you can't talk about it but keep leaking bits to the press...right before an election?

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!
:auiqs.jpg:
Some people do think critically. I blame it on leftist indoctrination and demagoguery.

I am so blessed to have received a classical liberal education in the manner that it was done from the time of the founding of this country until leftists were starting to pervert it. Obviously you had the same. ;)

Some of the documents seized on Aug. 8 detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them.

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.
Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.
Bullshit.

Really? Quoting Spicer? He was fired as press secretary by Trump back in 2017, and was replaced by Huckabee-Sanders. How can that have any bearing on Trump AFTER he left the WH?
The SCIF didn't go anywhere and that's where the documents were, fucktard.
WITH Secret Service guarding everything.
So as far as "unsecured", eat a bag of dicks.

I trust the Secret Service, I do not trust the FBI.

The SCIF didn't go anywhere and that's where the documents were, fucktard.
WITH Secret Service guarding everything.
So as far as "unsecured", eat a bag of dicks.

I trust the Secret Service, I do not trust the FBI.

Well, considering that the Secret Service AREN'T there for guarding the material, as well as the fact that there are a hell of a lot fewer of them than when he was in the WH, they aren't guarding the material, they are there for the former president and his family, your claim is bullshit.

As far as your link to what a SCIF is? Did you just grab the first one you saw on Google without checking it? That's not the official regs on what a SCIF is and how it's operated, but this one is..................(comes from the government).............

I highly doubt that the requirements for a SCIF are being maintained at Trump's estate. Try again.

By the way..............eating a bag of "you" isn't something I'm interested in, as I prefer to eat real food such as steak and potatoes, not some "dick" (a jackass such as yourself), since you probably are less nutritious than McDonald's or other junk food.

Well, considering that the Secret Service AREN'T there for guarding the material, as well as the fact that there are a hell of a lot fewer of them than when he was in the WH, they aren't guarding the material, they are there for the former president and his family, your claim is bullshit.

As far as your link to what a SCIF is? Did you just grab the first one you saw on Google without checking it? That's not the official regs on what a SCIF is and how it's operated, but this one is..................(comes from the government).............

I highly doubt that the requirements for a SCIF are being maintained at Trump's estate. Try again.

By the way..............eating a bag of "you" isn't something I'm interested in, as I prefer to eat real food such as steak and potatoes, not some "dick" (a jackass such as yourself), since you probably are less nutritious than McDonald's or other junk food.
The one built at Mar-A-Lago was built to our government's specifications and there's no way it's not still there.

At this point, you are "nuh-uh"-ing like a petulent toddler.

What kind of steak did you eat on Labor Day? I surely know what me and all my friends had. 2 had T-bones, 3 had tenderloin filets, one had the bone-in ribeye I shoulda got, and I had Prime Rib. The bone-in was the better choice this time, but I made a mistake. It happens. :dunno:

Last edited:

I thought the FBI and the DOJ were not supposed to lead.

I wonder if there will be an investigation to find out who leaked? I doubt it and I suspect there will be numerous leeks between now and the Midterms.

Then once again this BIG BOMBSHELL will prove to be a little firecracker.

Forum List

Back