"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

I am asking why you want to live in the USA. And telling you terror is a growing threat, everywhere.

why wouldnt I want to live in the US? most Muslim countries are relatively safe, till will messed them up weaken them and have Isis and others roll in. Isis and Co couldn't comenear Iraq or Lybia during Ghadafi and Saddam's reign....did they?

None of it would happen without Islam. The religion assures us there will never be peace until it dominates. That is a fact and the obsession of a maniac shunned by his contemporary religious leaders.

As a Muslim i don't see it that way so does most Muslims....christians invaded most of the world and forces Christianity on indigenous people and killed 100 of millions what's your take on that?
Islam has killed 270 million. And we are still counting, daily. Do not blame what Islams says on Christianity.
Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

How did u come up with that number?
Again Muslims aren't invading other countries didn't enslave 100s of millions in recent history...we don't put our noses in other countries affairs and topple regimes and tell people how to run their countries, do we?

HUH.

One word

EUROPE

Its a made up figure on a hate site. If you dont understand that then we have no business discussing anything. Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me.
Here we have an absolutely TEXTBOOK example of the behaviors and tactics of the Regressive Left.

"Hate site" - Acting as judge and jury, HE has determined what a hate site is and labels it as one, allowing him to avoid the point.

"We have no business discussing anything" - His unilateral determination of what "hate" is, allows him to avoid the conversation.

"Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me" - Immediately to the personal insult and elitism, giving him another excuse to avoid and deflect.

So much helpful material, packed into such a short post.

None of it would happen without Islam. The religion assures us there will never be peace until it dominates. That is a fact and the obsession of a maniac shunned by his contemporary religious leaders.

As a Muslim i don't see it that way so does most Muslims....christians invaded most of the world and forces Christianity on indigenous people and killed 100 of millions what's your take on that?
Islam has killed 270 million. And we are still counting, daily. Do not blame what Islams says on Christianity.
Your link is a joke. Do you have anything with any credibility ?
Why is it a joke?
Its a made up figure on a hate site. If you dont understand that then we have no business discussing anything. Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me.
Why is it a hate site? Everything it says about Islam it proves with the actions of todays terrorists and the scripture that inspires them. You can't handle the fact a religion could be that bad. That is too fucking bad because it is true.

Here we have an absolutely TEXTBOOK example of the behaviors and tactics of the Regressive Left.

"Hate site" - Acting as judge and jury, HE has determined what a hate site is and labels it as one, allowing him to avoid the point.

"We have no business discussing anything" - His unilateral determination of what "hate" is, allows him to avoid the conversation.

"Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me" - Immediately to the personal insult and elitism, giving him another excuse to avoid and deflect.

Its pretty obvious what that site is all about old fella. Why do you continue with this bogus shite ? Why not just admit that you hate muslims and be honest with us ?

Its pretty obvious what that site is all about old fella. Why do you continue with this bogus shite ? Why not just admit that you hate muslims and be honest with us ?
And again!

This time, he tries to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Good stuff, thanks again.

What do you mean?

I am asking why you want to live in the USA. And telling you terror is a growing threat, everywhere.

why wouldnt I want to live in the US? most Muslim countries are relatively safe, till will messed them up weaken them and have Isis and others roll in. Isis and Co couldn't comenear Iraq or Lybia during Ghadafi and Saddam's reign....did they?

^^^^ Sorry darling, the only links the OP considers are from Pink News :smoke:

Get with the programme Lastamender :eusa_doh:

And again!

Its my pleasure. Shining a torch on the dark recesses of mankind is always worthwhile.

Why is it a joke?
Why is it a hate site? Everything it says about Islam it proves with the actions of todays terrorists and the scripture that inspires them. You can't handle the fact a religion could be that bad. That is too fucking bad because it is true.
Essentially you are a one trick pony who is out of his,or her,depth. Why dont you read some stuff that isnt from hate sites ? You might learn something.

And again!

Its my pleasure. Shining a torch on the dark recesses of mankind is always worthwhile.
Oh, don't put yourself down like that. Think of your behaviors, and those of all Regressives, as a positive, in a way. Somehow.

Sure, you spin for and deflect for and attack for the most regressive religion on the planet, thereby enabling the way they treat women and gays, but maybe you feel the same way about women and gays. Who knows!

Stay positive! Maybe you'll be able to spin for another jihadist atrocity soon!

It is obvious what Islam is about. Tell me what is bogus about Islams own words?

And the hate crap does not cut it with me. There are very good reasons to oppose Islam. It is an ideology not a religion.

And again!

You know all about torches, don't you Mr. Tainted? Remembering your youth, the good old times when you felt the blood of nationalism rushing through your veins.

Why is it a joke?
Essentially you are a one trick pony who is out of his,or her,depth. Why dont you read some stuff that isnt from hate sites ? You might learn something.
The Koran is quoted. The Hadith is quoted. They will be the same wherever you read Islamic literature.

And since you keep saying "hate site" go back there and find one hateful quote(the ones from Islam do not count).
You don't need to hate to criticize.

Why is it a joke?
Reading Pink News Mr. Tainted? That source is for faggots Mr. Tainted.

That is my view of the attacks on law abiding Muslims. Thank you for adding weight to this self evident truth.
Muslim isn't a race, though I get your point.

From a Muslim the right is where racism come from, although we are conservatives but we will never vote republicans, same goes for the majority of minorities. I wonder why?...not.

Then you are a Bill Mahr fan? What happens when those minorities see Muslims are the only minority killing people?
I don't watch him....muslims are killing ? Here in the US ? I don't see that. There are acts of terrorism by a 0.0001% , you want me to believe we are all Millers? If so that makes most christians part of the KKK and neo Nazis.
Look you are on the wrong path here, Muslims are fighting terrorism and are victims of terrorism....if there are dozens of terrorists acts foiled, that's with the help and participation of good Muslims. Trying and brush all Muslims with the same brush will hurt the US and it's efforts to fight terrorists groups. Get it?

I am talking about a specific group of Muslims, not all Muslims. Nice try, but no cigar.
Your posting history negates that claim.

From a Muslim the right is where racism come from, although we are conservatives but we will never vote republicans, same goes for the majority of minorities. I wonder why?...not.

Then you are a Bill Mahr fan? What happens when those minorities see Muslims are the only minority killing people?
I don't watch him....muslims are killing ? Here in the US ? I don't see that. There are acts of terrorism by a 0.0001% , you want me to believe we are all Millers? If so that makes most christians part of the KKK and neo Nazis.
Look you are on the wrong path here, Muslims are fighting terrorism and are victims of terrorism....if there are dozens of terrorists acts foiled, that's with the help and participation of good Muslims. Trying and brush all Muslims with the same brush will hurt the US and it's efforts to fight terrorists groups. Get it?

I am talking about a specific group of Muslims, not all Muslims. Nice try, but no cigar.

Now Missy, don't start arguing :meow::funnyface:

I think we are all perfectly clear, the problem is Islam, Islam is completely incompatible with Western values and Western Civilisation.

Do NOT give the usual horsecrap about how X Group of Mohammeds and Ahmeds go to the same shopping outlets that you do or that Y Group of Mohammeds and Ahmeds have wished you a nice day etc as an excuse for WHY Western nations should allow MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other Mohammeds and Ahmeds into Western nations.

Do NOT give the usual horsecrap about Diversity and Tolerance and we are ALL the SAME and that ALL religions are crap and that ALL religions are violent.

We have been through ALL of this in multiple threads and the pro-Islamist Leftist Propagandists have FAILED to give ONE adequate reason WHY Islam IS compatible with Western values or WHY we should DESTROY nations borders to all melt into ONE BIG SHIT HOLE.

So Missy, you WANT to argue do you :meow::poke:

Bullshit. Produce one post of mine that says "all" Muslims. Should be a cinch for you.

Why is it a joke?

The modern US killed far more than what you claim Muslims killed. In the birth of Islam it was mostly self defense....the whole Arabic peninsula didn't have the population of Nagasaki,

And again!

Oh, don't put yourself down like that. Think of your behaviors, and those of all Regressives, as a positive, in a way. Somehow.

Sure, you spin for and deflect for and attack for the most regressive religion on the planet, thereby enabling the way they treat women and gays, but maybe you feel the same way about women and gays. Who knows!

How do we treat women ?
First university in the world was built by a Muslim woman in fez Morocco. When did the US allow women to vote?
Muslim countries had 7 Muslim women presidents, while the president of the US is grabbing pussies and calling women all sorts of names.
We regard our women very high and treated them with outmowet respect. That's what we learned. Are there some rhat do the opposite yes of course, but they are a minority.

It is obvious what Islam is about. Tell me what is bogus about Islams own words?

And the hate crap does not cut it with me. There are very good reasons to oppose Islam. It is an ideology not a religion.
It's a religion and you just hate Islam and Muslims. And guess what? We Muslims we don't care, we go on with our lives, simply because through out history many more powerful than yourself tried and failed, to stop us f4om embracing the religion that we chose and live like everyone else.
Go to any mosque you'll see whites, blacks , Brown's, Asians, Latinos, engineers, doctors, athletes, policemen they all what you would expect an ordinary person to be. And you here spreading your hate.

Why is it a joke?

The modern US killed far more than what you claim Muslims killed. In the birth of Islam it was mostly self defense....the whole Arabic peninsula didn't have the population of Nagasaki,

And again!

How do we treat women ?
First university in the world was built by a Muslim woman in fez Morocco. When did the US allow women to vote?
Muslim countries had 7 Muslim women presidents, while the president of the US is grabbing pussies and calling women all sorts of names.
We regard our women very high and treated them with outmowet respect. That's what we learned. Are there some rhat do the opposite yes of course, but they are a minority.

The birth of Islam is celebrated when Muhammad conquered Medina, not when he got his first visit from Gabriel. Once Muhammad had military power Islam began. Why do you think that is?

Muhammad says not to take women for leaders and that they are mentally inferior to man. Muhammad compared women to domestic animals. Would you like to see some quotes that prove that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back