"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

There is no history involved in an open-ended command to fight until Islam dominates. That is what your religion teaches and the hate that goes along with it.

Believe what you want.

Is Islam that has hundreds of military basis all over the world? Is it Islam that invaded many countries in recent history? Is it Islam that toppled regimes and backed dictatorships all over the world? Is it Islam that dictates how others should live and what life style is acceptable? Let's not play holy and answer these questions please.
The first answer is aren't you glad they don't? The second question is tricky. If terror orgs count as an invasion then you have Sudan and Nigeria and Somalia and Lybia. Every dictatorship in Islamic countries count? They have plenty.

I bolded your next question. Partly because it is so stupid. In Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other countries who do you think is telling these people how to live?

I expected rhat you turn a blind eye....Sudan is a sovereign country so is Nigeria and they are battling few terrorists and they weren't invaded and occupied, like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ect....
Why would a country need hundreds of basis all over the world?
Everything you hate about Islam, is practiced by our foreign politics, we bomb others, we remove leaders who don't obey us, we still resources, we are guerrillas and terrorist organizations, we start conflicts, ect....deny all of that ?
Why live in such a terrible country? And there are more than a few terrorists in those countries.
What do you mean?

I am asking why you want to live in the USA. And telling you terror is a growing threat, everywhere.

Believe what you want.

Is Islam that has hundreds of military basis all over the world? Is it Islam that invaded many countries in recent history? Is it Islam that toppled regimes and backed dictatorships all over the world? Is it Islam that dictates how others should live and what life style is acceptable? Let's not play holy and answer these questions please.
The first answer is aren't you glad they don't? The second question is tricky. If terror orgs count as an invasion then you have Sudan and Nigeria and Somalia and Lybia. Every dictatorship in Islamic countries count? They have plenty.

I bolded your next question. Partly because it is so stupid. In Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other countries who do you think is telling these people how to live?

I expected rhat you turn a blind eye....Sudan is a sovereign country so is Nigeria and they are battling few terrorists and they weren't invaded and occupied, like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ect....
Everything you hate about Islam, is practiced by our foreign politics, we bomb others, we remove leaders who don't obey us, we still resources, we are guerrillas and terrorist organizations, we start conflicts, ect....deny all of that ?
Why live in such a terrible country? And there are more than a few terrorists in those countries.
What do you mean?

I am asking why you want to live in the USA. And telling you terror is a growing threat, everywhere.

why wouldnt I want to live in the US? most Muslim countries are relatively safe, till will messed them up weaken them and have Isis and others roll in. Isis and Co couldn't comenear Iraq or Lybia during Ghadafi and Saddam's reign....did they?

I read it many times and memorize some of it and understand the historical content of it. And it made me peaceful towards n9n Muslims, I even married a non muslim, also most of my closest friends are non Muslims.
Strange huh?

There is no history involved in an open-ended command to fight until Islam dominates. That is what your religion teaches and the hate that goes along with it.

Believe what you want.

"Sudan is a sovereign country so is Nigeria and they are battling few terrorists"

Yes Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram are just a few terrorists :rolleyes-41:

Al shabab is in Somalia and not Sudan :)....Boko Haram didn't take over Nigeria, it's waging a guerrilla war and Nigeria is a sovereign country with one of the biggest armies in the mother land.

Believe what you want.

"Sudan is a sovereign country so is Nigeria and they are battling few terrorists"

Al shabab is in Somalia and not Sudan :)....Boko Haram didn't take over Nigeria, it's waging a guerrilla war and Nigeria is a sovereign country with one of the biggest armies in the mother land.
I think that you might be wasting your time by posting facts. It just annoys them even more.

Why were the Jim Crow laws bad according to your atheism?

Never said I was an atheist. So again, this is you doing the Christian thing of constructing straw men. You guys have constructed so many straw men in this thread that you could do a shot-for-shot remake of the Wicker Man if you had Nic Cage and $5.

Jim Crow was institutionalized, religious-based discrimination. You don't need religion to grasp the abhorrence of that.

"You guys have constructed so many straw men in this thread that you could do a shot-for-shot remake of the Wicker Man if you had Nic Cage and $5."

Not too surprising that you know fucking nothing about films either lol.

Um that Nicolas Cage version of "The Wicker Man" WAS A REMAKE.... and ALL involved in deciding to REMAKE "The Wicker Man" should be taken out and fucking shot.

Brief situation where I combine my Film Thread in the TV Section and my Music Thread in the Music Section into this one happening in this the Current Events Section:

The original film "The Wicker Man" made in 1973 and directed by Robin Hardy and featuring Edward Woodward, Christopher Lee, Britt Ekland, Lindsay Kemp, Ingrid Pitt and Diane Cilento is a work of ART and it's brilliant and it has a good soundtrack by a band called Magnet who never existed as a band at all in real life. Magnet was mainly just Paul Giovanni and a group of his friends he called in to help him perform the soundtrack that he had written.

I FUCKING ADORE "THE WICKER MAN"....ROT IN HELL THOSE WHO PISSED ON THIS FILM AND REMADE IT INTO HOLLYWEIRD CRAP.

Here is the original trailer to the original film....MEGA!

In one scene Sgt. Neil Howie (Edward Woodward), the virgin police officer sent to Summerisle to investigate the disappearance of a young girl Rowan Morrison, is looking through a creepy semi-graveyard in his search for Rowan Morrison and he sees a grave which the headstone reads:

"Here lies Beech Buchanan, protected by the ejaculation of serpents."

impuretrash I know you like Death Metal type things, anyhow there was once a band called Hard To Swallow on Household Name Records, Hard To Swallow were not Death Metal, they were Hardcore/Grindcore, anyhow and they released an album in 1998 called "Protected By The Ejaculation of Serpents"

View attachment 148111

The full album all 24 minutes of it is on YouTube:

With all due respect....watched the trailer is one weird ass movie and you pissed at Hollyweird ? LOL.

Believe what you want.

I think that you might be wasting your time by posting facts. It just annoys them even more.

They just twist facts and also live in alternative world. For someone who travels the world and I talk to friends in different countries.....Conservatives and Pro Trump right now, they are up not only against liberals, Minorities, and sane people but are up against the whole world. Most people are in disbelief but then again most of them say if we elected Bush twice there was a chance Trump might get elected....and honestly I just can't compare Bush to Trump....Bush with his flaws he was presidential and a gentelman....when the orange man is just a disgusting piece of shit who got elected by people who claim to fear god.....go figure.

Just to bring the discussion back to the OP.

There has been a lot of hot air expended over what is a simple proposition.

"Fighting racism is a Christian Value"

So there is no justification for the notion of "good Jews and bad Jews", there is no justification for "preferring your own kind" and there is certainly no basis for demonising folk based on skin colour,nationality,religion or even sexuality.

Love thy neighbour "trumps" all of the above.

It's but Christians in this country are more likely to not only be racist but also bigots towards others. That's what I've noticed as. A minority. I'm more likely to get aong and be accepted by an atheist than a church goer and a GOP voter. Why is that?
Because when it comes to accepting Christians and GOP voters, you're a bigot?

So there is no justification for the notion of "good Jews and bad Jews", there is no justification for "preferring your own kind" and there is certainly no basis for demonising folk based on skin colour,nationality,religion or even sexuality.

You're nothing but a troll so why should anyone engage in serious debate with you?

You think angels are real? You think bushes can talk? You think someone lived inside a whale? You think everyone comes from Adam and Eve? You think the world was created in 6 days?

These are fictions.
. What is fiction is believing the entire universe and everything in it, natural and physical law that works perfectly, all came from a single dot that decided to explode 6 billion years ago. That take a lot of faith.

Regressives make the rules on what "racism" is, based primarily on perceived situational political advantage.

They then play judge, jury and executioner for anyone they choose to accuse of it.

All in an attempt to avoid an honest conversation about race.

They will then attack those who point this out, to further avoid an honest conversation about race.

This dishonest and cynical behavior has played a role in both their national losses and Trump's rise, but they refuse to see it.

Last edited:

Not everyone is my neighbor.

please-wont-you-59b29b.jpg

Not everyone is my neighbor.
Thee were no footnotes,no exceptions and no get out clauses. You cant pick and choose.

Why do you put The New Testament being the "important part" in brackets? Why the brackets?

Because that is what one of your fellow Christians wrote on this thread.

lso what religion is your family from? Or have you already given that away you Christ Hater you with your virulent hatred of Jesus Christ and reducing The New Testament to something in brackets :eusa_whistle:

BTW - I was born and raised Jewish...Bar Mitzvah, Operation Birthright and all. Even going to Hebrew School, being Bar Mitzvah'd, and going to Israel still didn't make me believe in God any more than I did when I was a baby. To me, Judaism is more a culture and identity than a religion. So I take it very seriously when MAGA Christians go around pretending they have faith. They don't.

So, why don't we admit that Jews are the center evil of this World?

They influenced about 99% of the World's wrongs, be it the Abrahamic faiths, or Marxism including not just Communism, but also Fascism since Mussolini was influenced by the Jew Karl Marx too.
Saying an entire race is guilty of the crimes of a few within that race is stupid and we all know it. That's why this alt-right bullshit is never going to gain real traction.
That is my view of the attacks on law abiding Muslims. Thank you for adding weight to this self evident truth.

Forum List

Back