"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

Why do you put The New Testament being the "important part" in brackets? Why the brackets?

Because that is what one of your fellow Christians wrote on this thread.

lso what religion is your family from? Or have you already given that away you Christ Hater you with your virulent hatred of Jesus Christ and reducing The New Testament to something in brackets :eusa_whistle:

BTW - I was born and raised Jewish...Bar Mitzvah, Operation Birthright and all. Even going to Hebrew School, being Bar Mitzvah'd, and going to Israel still didn't make me believe in God any more than I did when I was a baby. To me, Judaism is more a culture and identity than a religion. So I take it very seriously when MAGA Christians go around pretending they have faith. They don't.

So, why don't we admit that Jews are the center evil of this World?

They influenced about 99% of the World's wrongs, be it the Abrahamic faiths, or Marxism including not just Communism, but also Fascism since Mussolini was influenced by the Jew Karl Marx too.
Saying an entire race is guilty of the crimes of a few within that race is stupid and we all know it. That's why this alt-right bullshit is never going to gain real traction.
That is my view of the attacks on law abiding Muslims. Thank you for adding weight to this self evident truth.
Muslim isn't a race, though I get your point.

Why do you put The New Testament being the "important part" in brackets? Why the brackets?

lso what religion is your family from? Or have you already given that away you Christ Hater you with your virulent hatred of Jesus Christ and reducing The New Testament to something in brackets :eusa_whistle:

BTW - I was born and raised Jewish...Bar Mitzvah, Operation Birthright and all. Even going to Hebrew School, being Bar Mitzvah'd, and going to Israel still didn't make me believe in God any more than I did when I was a baby. To me, Judaism is more a culture and identity than a religion. So I take it very seriously when MAGA Christians go around pretending they have faith. They don't.

They influenced about 99% of the World's wrongs, be it the Abrahamic faiths, or Marxism including not just Communism, but also Fascism since Mussolini was influenced by the Jew Karl Marx too.
Saying an entire race is guilty of the crimes of a few within that race is stupid and we all know it. That's why this alt-right bullshit is never going to gain real traction.
That is my view of the attacks on law abiding Muslims. Thank you for adding weight to this self evident truth.

From a Muslim the right is where racism come from, although we are conservatives but we will never vote republicans, same goes for the majority of minorities. I wonder why?...not.

The first answer is aren't you glad they don't? The second question is tricky. If terror orgs count as an invasion then you have Sudan and Nigeria and Somalia and Lybia. Every dictatorship in Islamic countries count? They have plenty.

I bolded your next question. Partly because it is so stupid. In Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other countries who do you think is telling these people how to live?

I expected rhat you turn a blind eye....Sudan is a sovereign country so is Nigeria and they are battling few terrorists and they weren't invaded and occupied, like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ect....
Why would a country need hundreds of basis all over the world?
Everything you hate about Islam, is practiced by our foreign politics, we bomb others, we remove leaders who don't obey us, we still resources, we are guerrillas and terrorist organizations, we start conflicts, ect....deny all of that ?
Why live in such a terrible country? And there are more than a few terrorists in those countries.
What do you mean?

I am asking why you want to live in the USA. And telling you terror is a growing threat, everywhere.

why wouldnt I want to live in the US? most Muslim countries are relatively safe, till will messed them up weaken them and have Isis and others roll in. Isis and Co couldn't comenear Iraq or Lybia during Ghadafi and Saddam's reign....did they?

None of it would happen without Islam. The religion assures us there will never be peace until it dominates. That is a fact and the obsession of a maniac shunned by his contemporary religious leaders.

I see people attacking Islam, not Muslims.

From a Muslim the right is where racism come from, although we are conservatives but we will never vote republicans, same goes for the majority of minorities. I wonder why?...not.
Because you like those government checks, right, Habib?

Then you are a Bill Mahr fan? What happens when those minorities see Muslims are the only minority killing people?

Perhaps you should open your eyes.

I expected rhat you turn a blind eye....Sudan is a sovereign country so is Nigeria and they are battling few terrorists and they weren't invaded and occupied, like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ect....
Why would a country need hundreds of basis all over the world?
Everything you hate about Islam, is practiced by our foreign politics, we bomb others, we remove leaders who don't obey us, we still resources, we are guerrillas and terrorist organizations, we start conflicts, ect....deny all of that ?
Why live in such a terrible country? And there are more than a few terrorists in those countries.
What do you mean?

I am asking why you want to live in the USA. And telling you terror is a growing threat, everywhere.

why wouldnt I want to live in the US? most Muslim countries are relatively safe, till will messed them up weaken them and have Isis and others roll in. Isis and Co couldn't comenear Iraq or Lybia during Ghadafi and Saddam's reign....did they?

None of it would happen without Islam. The religion assures us there will never be peace until it dominates. That is a fact and the obsession of a maniac shunned by his contemporary religious leaders.

As a Muslim i don't see it that way so does most Muslims....christians invaded most of the world and forces Christianity on indigenous people and killed 100 of millions what's your take on that?

Then you are a Bill Mahr fan? What happens when those minorities see Muslims are the only minority killing people?
I don't watch him....muslims are killing ? Here in the US ? I don't see that. There are acts of terrorism by a 0.0001% , you want me to believe we are all Millers? If so that makes most christians part of the KKK and neo Nazis.
Look you are on the wrong path here, Muslims are fighting terrorism and are victims of terrorism....if there are dozens of terrorists acts foiled, that's with the help and participation of good Muslims. Trying and brush all Muslims with the same brush will hurt the US and it's efforts to fight terrorists groups. Get it?

Because you like those government checks, right, Habib?
Never got one...even if I did it wouldn't be enough to pay for my electric bill let alone my property tax.

Perhaps you should open your eyes.

I do not think I am the one with the vision problem here.

What do you mean?

As a Muslim i don't see it that way so does most Muslims....christians invaded most of the world and forces Christianity on indigenous people and killed 100 of millions what's your take on that?
Islam has killed 270 million. And we are still counting, daily. Do not blame what Islams says on Christianity.
Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

Last edited:

I don't watch him....muslims are killing ? Here in the US ? I don't see that. There are acts of terrorism by a 0.0001% , you want me to believe we are all Millers? If so that makes most christians part of the KKK and neo Nazis.
Look you are on the wrong path here, Muslims are fighting terrorism and are victims of terrorism....if there are dozens of terrorists acts foiled, that's with the help and participation of good Muslims. Trying and brush all Muslims with the same brush will hurt the US and it's efforts to fight terrorists groups. Get it?

I am talking about a specific group of Muslims, not all Muslims. Nice try, but no cigar.

What do you mean?

Islam has killed 270 million. And we are still counting, daily. Do not blame what Islams says on Christianity.

How did u come up with that number?
Again Muslims aren't invading other countries didn't enslave 100s of millions in recent history...we don't put our noses in other countries affairs and topple regimes and tell people how to run their countries, do we?

I am talking about a specific group of Muslims, not all Muslims. Nice try, but no cigar.
What group? Cause most or us are just wanna live our lives. But if you keep poking at a group of almost 2 billions and making their lives difficult some might overreact and pole back, so don't blame all of us please....as we don't label a Nazi or a KKK member for being white or Christian for that matter.

What do you mean?

Your link is a joke. Do you have anything with any credibility ?

Why is it a joke?

How did u come up with that number?
Again Muslims aren't invading other countries didn't enslave 100s of millions in recent history...we don't put our noses in other countries affairs and topple regimes and tell people how to run their countries, do we?
You have no idea how Islam started then.

Why is it a joke?
Its a made up figure on a hate site. If you dont understand that then we have no business discussing anything. Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me.

Forum List

Back