L. Ingraham, 2 boys from Russia, 1 from Latin America , never married.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Laura Ingraham asserted Tuesday that DACA should be ended because “Americans are dreamers too

During an interview on Fox News, Ingraham defended President Trump’s decision to end DACA with a six-month delay.

'Americans Are Dreamers Too'--Laura Ingraham Defends Ending DACA

This person adopts 2 from Russia and 1 from Latin America (is not married) and is against the dreamers.

She is America First (except for adoption). Why does she not adopt American babies?

Laura Ingraham asserted Tuesday that DACA should be ended because “Americans are dreamers too

During an interview on Fox News, Ingraham defended President Trump’s decision to end DACA with a six-month delay.

This person adopts 2 from Russia and 1 from Latin America (is not married) and is against the dreamers.

She is America First (except for adoption). Why does she not adopt American babies?

Could be easier for her. Idk how it is now, but back in the day, they wanted children to go to 2 parents.

A man and a woman couple that is.

I wouldn't be so against homosexual couples adopting children, except I had a friend in school and his "parents"

were a couple of Korean dykes and he hated life. One afternoon he just unloaded all that on me. The way it was at his house.

They always treated him like shit, too. I felt real bad for him.

Could be easier for her. Idk how it is now, but back in the day, they wanted children to go to 2 parents.

I wouldn't be so against homosexual couples adopting children, except I had a friend in school and his "parents"

were a couple of Korean dykes and he hated life. One afternoon he just unloaded all that on me. The way it was at his house.

I have a friend who was adopted by a nice upper middle class white couple. Her father was an big insurance company executive. They had two homes and she attended an expensive private school. They treated her like shit and made her feel worthless and stupid. Her father had mistresses. Her life was a mess.

There are good parents and bad parents everywhere. Having straight, church going, well to do parents is no guarantee you're going to have a good life.

I have a friend who was adopted by a nice upper middle class white couple. Her father was an big insurance company executive. They had two homes and she attended an expensive private school. They treated her like shit and made her feel worthless and stupid. Her father had mistresses. Her life was a mess.

There are good parents and bad parents everywhere. Having straight, church going, well to do parents is no guarantee you're going to have a good life.

No, but it can't hurt. :)

No, but it can't hurt. :)

In my friend's case it did. She was and is a mess. Unable to hold a job, or keep a relationship going. My family couldn't stand her and eventually I had to cut off contact with her. To say that nobody likes her is an understatement.

She was a very talented artist and designer who at one point was the head designer for a large American textile manufacturer. Her father belittled her talents, even when she won a scholarship from art school to study abroad, calling her talent "useless".

I know kids raised by gay parents who had a much better life than this woman.

Probably has something to do with having compassion for others while at the same time following US law.

I have no issue with her adoptions, but her attitude toward the dreamers is my issue. If one wants to buckle down on immigration, I have no issues but lets not make the ones who have lived here most of their life return, if they are not criminals.

Why don't you adopt a couple dreamers.

Gangsta-Tattoos-111.jpg

Trump promised these kids he would let them stay. For him, it's just another promise broken. Like when he said he would stand up for LBGT rights and then boots trans people out of the military.

But what a spineless dick he is to send Jeff Sessions out to do his dirty work and make the announcement. Sessions probably loved sticking it to these kids but Trump showed what a total prick he is by not even taking responsibility for his decision.

Trump promised these kids he would let them stay. For him, it's just another promise broken. Like when he said he would stand up for LBGT rights and then boots trans people out of the military.

But what a spineless dick he is to send Jeff Sessions out to do his dirty work and make the announcement. Sessions probably loved sticking it to these kids but Trump showed what a total prick he is by not even taking responsibility for his decision.

:boohoo:

I have no issue with her adoptions, but her attitude toward the dreamers is my issue. If one wants to buckle down on immigration, I have no issues but lets not make the ones who have lived here most of their life return, if they are not criminals.
The illegal kids here are ILLEGAL ALIENS. They were not invited. They did not ask. They were not adopted.

And why do you need to bring her LEGAL children into the argument? Get some fucking class

The illegal kids here are ILLEGAL ALIENS. They were not invited. They did not ask. They were not adopted.

And why do you need to bring her LEGAL children into the argument? Get some fucking class

She , L. Ingraham needs to get some class and so do you.

Gangsta-Tattoos-111.jpg

Those are not dreamers.

She , L. Ingraham needs to get some class and so do you.
I defended Michell Obama and her children every time they were mentioned on here.

My class & respect is fully intact when it comes to politicians & pundits family's. YOU CAN NOT SAY THE SAME.

Gangsta-Tattoos-111.jpg

Those are not dreamers.
None of them are dumbass. They're all illegal aliens. The so called dreamers are the youth of America. That's why it's called the AMERICAN dream and not the FOREIGN nationals dream.

Gangsta-Tattoos-111.jpg

Those are not dreamers.

You know this how?

Gangsta-Tattoos-111.jpg

Those are not dreamers.

You know this how?

I can tell a fake pic when I see it.

Forum List

Back