Females were given special treatment in Ranger school.

There is No way the women soldiers could graduate Ranger school without course manipulation and lowered standards. .... :cool:
I believe there are women that can pass without the lowered standards that doesn't mean I believe they should be Rangers though.

What needs to be done is all-female infantry units be formed.

No males to carry on their backs that way.

They can carry each other.

And when their menses synchronizes then they can all stand down together for 5 days until they all get over it together.

Same as the ancient Amazons of the northeast Black Sea region.

And when their menses synchronizes then they can all stand down together for 5 days until they all get over it together.

No Infantry. There are Combat jobs women can do if they can pass the standards. Arty, Combat Engineer, and Air Combat, some of the best Snipers during WWII were women. But if I was a women I would rather take my life than be taken as a POW.

The first female carrier pilot killed herself in what was described by Navy experts as "the most out of control attempted landing" they ever saw. The Clintons pushed the poor female pilot thru training before she was ready and when she crashed the Clinton called an information silence in the Navy and blamed the innocent mechanics who maintained the plane aboard ship. Her (male) navigator must have had his hand on the ejection handle the whole time because he managed to eject and survive.

No Infantry. There are Combat jobs women can do if they can pass the standards. Arty, Combat Engineer, and Air Combat, some of the best Snipers during WWII were women. But if I was a women I would rather take my life than be taken as a POW.
Women are going to want infantry.

Best thing is segregate them into all-female infantry units.

And they are not strong enough to lug arty or tank shells. So arty and tanks are out of the question.

The first female carrier pilot killed herself in what was described by Navy experts as "the most out of control attempted landing" they ever saw. The Clintons pushed the poor female pilot thru training before she was ready and when she crashed the Clinton called an information silence in the Navy and blamed the innocent mechanics who maintained the plane aboard ship. Her (male) navigator must have had his hand on the ejection handle the whole time because he managed to eject and survive.

There are a few inaccuracies in your post.

No one blamed the mechanics and there is no navigator. The plane crashed due to pilot error. The back-seater in an F-14 is the Radar-intercept Operator (RIO), not a navigator.

Women are going to want infantry.

Best thing is segregate them into all-female infantry units.

And they are not strong enough to lug arty or tank shells. So arty and tanks are out of the question.

You must hang out with some very weak women. It is not easy but many can do it.

Women are or soon will be serving in artillery and armor units.

My daughter's graduating class in 2016 had two female artillery officers.

It is good for girls to join these combat units. That way they will resist the urge of fattening themselves and getting pregnant for welfare. And if it takes special treatment, then so be it. What's so special about special treatment anyways? Did you watch the Battle of Los Angeles? Could not have been won without those two perfect girls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back