Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

Yes he does...

*His OWN* But he will kick the can down the road as he loses in 2012.

He will probably lose in 2012 if you can just get "Republican candidate yet to be named" to run.
:razz:

Once again...the "anybody can beat Obama" will cause a GOP defeat in 2012

It is rather funny that they think everyone in the country has the same blind derangement that they do... "Errr durka durka my DOG could run and beat OWE-bama!" and the like. It will be entertaining to watch them implode next year when they lose again. :lol:

No But his inaction cost over 3,000 lives in the aftermath of his idiocy...

Who's watch did that happen on?

And what was the descision of the 9/11 Comittee...Bush was barey 8 MONTHS into his Presidency.

TRY AGAIN

Do you mean the commission whose members were appointed GWB? I knew they made a slew of recommendations but I am not sure what decision you are referring to.

You kind of skipped my question... and what was the memo that Condi read aloud... something about OBL determined to attack somewhere?

Who's watch did that happen on?

And what was the descision of the 9/11 Comittee...Bush was barey 8 MONTHS into his Presidency.

TRY AGAIN

Do you mean the commission whose members were appointed GWB? I knew they made a slew of recommendations but I am not sure what decision you are referring to.

You kind of skipped my question... and what was the memo that Condi read aloud... something about OBL determined to attack somewhere?

You know what I mean. Giggle Search is your friend.

YOU made Light that BUSH was POTUS during the HIT we took without regard to WHY... Just because he was BUSH...correct? And now you wanna weasel your way outta your comment...

WHY?

You know what I mean. Giggle Search is your friend.

YOU made Light that BUSH was POTUS during the HIT we took without regard to WHY... Just because he was BUSH...correct? And now you wanna weasel your way outta your comment...

WHY?

Not sure what you mean but I started posting after I read your post blaming Clinton for 9/11.

I actually don't blame Bush for the attack... I blame OBL and his crazy followers.

Looks like those that voted for Obama are seriously having second thoughts...:lol:

*WE told you so*:lol:
I voted for Obama because it was him or McCain, so I'm not having second thoughts. I'm just disgusted with Obama's disappointing performance -- although I can't say I'm surprised.

But he's still an improvement over Bush who was an obvious and outspoken patron of the emerging corporatocracy. And I know things would be much worse if McCain had been elected.

But he's still an improvement over Bush...
Given that The Obama has continued, if not expanded, just about everything that made GWB a terrible president, how can that be true?

Shooter I even wrote a thread about that
GWB had deficit spending in the low 100 billions
BHO in the low trillions
GWb had no child left behind
BHO has no teacher left behind
GWB had stimulus in the billions that gave the tax payer a rebate
BHO had one close to a trillion that will cost the tax payer close to a trillion
GWB had 18 months and congrees to support the Iraq invasion
BHO took 18 minutes and ignored Congress to attack Libya
Tax Policy, Ditto
Gitmo, Ditto

I mean They both have left Glass Segall alone
they both had wall street reform

Forum List

Back