Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

Wait....It gets better

Then you can say that Obama has no experience other than being a "Community Organizer"

It goes without saying because it is true... unless you count his couple of years a "Senior Lecturer".

I had more real world experiences under my belt by the ripe old age of 21. I had a paper route, worked at a gas station, a restaurant and drove a delivery truck.

Yes, really.

Last edited:
Wait....It gets better

Then you can say that Obama has no experience other than being a "Community Organizer"

It goes without saying because it is true... unless you count his couple of years a "Senior Lecturer".

I had more real world experiences under my belt by the ripe old age of 21. I had a paper route, worked at a gas station, a restaurant and drove a delivery truck.

Yes, really.

Sure...And George Bush had no more experience than a Fratboy when he was elected president

Lets see....

Where are we?
Oh yes

- Nobel Prize
- Brought the country out of the worst recession in 70 years
- Passed the most comprehensive Healthcare reform in history
- START
- Repealed DADT

Damn....Thats impressive

Wait....It gets better

Yes, really.
That's NOTHIN', compared to Sarah's experience at.....

Lets see....

Where are we?
Oh yes

- Nobel Prize
- Brought the country out of the worst recession in 70 years
- Passed the most comprehensive Healthcare reform in history
- START
- Repealed DADT

Damn....Thats impressive

Nobel prize that some are asking him to give it back. I thought his actions in Pakistan where far more worse (killing civilians with drones trying to get OBL) than any-thing GWB did. GWB was not killing Iraqis, Iraqis and other terrorist where killing Iraqis
Now we have him changing the govt in a sovereign nation that no-one still knows why we are doing this
what healthcare reform?
Except for pre existing on minors as well as keeping 26 year olds and younger on there parents insurance and collecting taxes for a program that is at least 500 billion dollars short of the funds it needs there is no reform, yet. i also heard a rumor that a federal judge deemed it un constitutional
I know Obama has ignored that, but he will not if the supreme court sides with the federal judge
START?
DADT?
Thats it?

he has spent 3-5 trillion dollars more than we have in 2 years and thats it?
Your not doing Obama in favors

Wait....It gets better

Yes, really.

Sure...And George Bush had no more experience than a Fratboy when he was elected president

George W Bush was 10 times the president Obama is
From spending to leading this country thru one of its darkest times he did it and did it with spending less in 8 years than Obama has in 2
he allowed the middle class to keep more wealth than ever before
And if not for Laws that took place before Bush was elected and greed causing the housing bubble to burst I am not sure what else any-one could have asked for
5% UE AVG to boot

[...]

The non stop spam from the press created this lie
GWB was a great president
History will show that
not me
If you truly believe George W. Bush was a great president, and if you live in or near Pennsylvania, check with the Psych. Department at Stanford University. Speak with Prof. Phil Zimbardo. He does a lot of lab studies on subliminal induction (brainwash) and you could make some extra money as a subject.

And if you think I'm kidding, give him a call.

[...]

The non stop spam from the press created this lie
GWB was a great president
History will show that
not me
If you truly believe George W. Bush was a great president, and if you live in or near Pennsylvania, check with the Psych. Department at Stanford University. Speak with Prof. Phil Zimbardo. He does a lot of lab studies on subliminal induction (brainwash) and you could make some extra money as a subject.

And if you think I'm kidding, give him a call.

Bush was willing to make the tough decisions.....regardless of his poll numbers.

That in itself made him a great president.

The man we have now?

Buys support and cant make a decision without first seeing how it will affect his poll numbers.

Thus why his decisions take so long.

That, in itself, makes him a mediocre president at best.

I voted for Obama because it was him or McCain. I will vote for him again if given the choice between him and a Republican.

I believe Obama has shown himself to be an extremely articulate bullshit artist who could get rich selling used cars. His method of governing is two small steps forward for every big step backward. But he's still a major improvement over Bush and allowing the Republicans to control the Executive Branch would be a disaster for the Nation.

America needs a pit bull Democrat like Kucinich. But if that's not to be I will settle for any Democrat as the lesser of two evils.

Too bad there isn't a viable third party.

Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

The main thing that he has accomplished is making the world think of America in a much better light. Those who totally oppose him will not listen to anything good that he has done, so why should we even bother?

Given that He has continued - if not expanded - just about every Bush policy He ran against, not a single person who voted for Him in 2008 based on His claims of hope and change should consider voting for Him in 2012.

If they were honest, anyway.

Last edited:
Given that He has continued - if not expanded - just about every Bush policy He ran against, not a single person who voted for Him in 2008 should consider voting for Him in 2012.

The Healthcare Bill was a Bush initiative?
Bush was working to speak DADT?
Stimulus was Bush?

Given that He has continued - if not expanded - just about every Bush policy He ran against, not a single person who voted for Him in 2008 should consider voting for Him in 2012.

The Healthcare Bill was a Bush initiative?-will proive to be unconsitutionalBush was working to speak DADT?
Stimulus was Bush?-Failed at the cost of nearly a trillion dollars.

But...DADT was a good one.
One for Obama.

He taught millions of American girls how to throw a bseball....

President+Barack+Obama+Throws+Out+First+Pitch+Tu8SIxNQCQDl.jpg

Forum List

Back