Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

He brought respect back to the interior decorator profession...

G2190_photo11.jpg

The main thing that he has accomplished is making the world think of America in a much better light. Those who totally oppose him will not listen to anything good that he has done, so why should we even bother?

In a better light?
really?
well thats sure helping those millions IN THIS COUNTRY that do not have a job

Given that He has continued - if not expanded - just about every Bush policy He ran against, not a single person who voted for Him in 2008 should consider voting for Him in 2012.

If they were honest, anyway.

The Healthcare Bill was a Bush initiative?
Bush was working to speak DADT?
Stimulus was Bush?

The healthcare bill? no, GWB had Prescription drug plan,
DADT? nope GWB wanted a constitutional amendment to make marriage defined by (as a) a woman and a man
Stimulus/ Yea GWB had 3 of them, he give us our wealth back, BHO gave it to the NEA for one

Just imagine....Obama accomplished more in two years than both Bush's combined

More than ALL Presidents combined....

We need to see if we can get him made permanent King or something...

Barry 0bama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

You mean he's taken this Republic down the primrose path farther and faster, and cost the people more of their sweat equity than ALL Presidents combined.

Such an accomplishment. :clap2:

Really?

Found those WMDs yet?

Old hat...and uneducated on your part.

And nevermind that so many during Clinton's terms parroted the same...and now state they never said it...

WMD's Found

Press on, shall you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean he's taken this Republic down the primrose path farther and faster, and cost the people more of their sweat equity than ALL Presidents combined.

Really?

Found those WMDs yet?

And nevermind that so many during Clinton's terms parroted the same...and now state they never said it...

WMD's Found

Press on, shall you?

Whazzamattah RW? Nothing smartass to state about this?

Nothing. Zilch. He's Republican lite, and barely even qualifies for the "lite" part.

Damn shame he'll likely be the better of two shitty candidates once again.

Really?

Found those WMDs yet?

WMD's Found

Press on, shall you?

I didn't see Clinton invade Iraq chasing non existing WMDs. He understood the seriousness (or lack of) a threat

Didn't see him have 4000 soldiers killed for a non-threat

Looks like those that voted for Obama are seriously having second thoughts...:lol:

*WE told you so*:lol:

Oh, by no means should you interpret my disappointment in Obama as regret for voting for him. I would - and will - do it again. A disappointing friend is better than a deadly enemy.

But I don't think I'm alone in my aggravation with his perceived naivety. It's like he thinks if he just compromises, and compromises, and compromises, he'll bring about support from the people who hate him the most. In reality, all he's doing is disenfranchising his base.

Who knows. Maybe in round 2, with re-election off his mind, he'll begin behaving like Obama the candidate. I'd rather take my chances with those odds than vote for someone guaranteed to act like a Republican.

Really?

Found those WMDs yet?

WMD's Found

Press on, shall you?

I didn't see Clinton invade Iraq chasing non existing WMDs.
Yeah Clinto Just launched Airstrikes into Iraq...
U.S. Launches Further Strike Against Iraq After Clinton Vows He Will Extract 'Price'

He understood the seriousness (or lack of) a threat

You really wanna go with this?

Didn't see him have 4000 soldiers killed for a non-threat

No But his inaction cost over 3,000 lives in the aftermath of his idiocy...

tragedy-9-11-twin-tower.jpg

Forum List

Back