Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011

STIMULUS?
GM?
CHRYSLER
SHUTTING DOWN OIL PRODUCTION?
GITMO?
OBAMA CARE?

I really am interested in why people think this person should be re-elected

Because he B black ( almost) so if you don't re-select, you're a racist.

You do not have the feeling you are free? Thats the entire concept, to build a life that allows you to be within reason
free

The democrat voters will initially decide that, in the primaries. I expect a solid challenge for Obama there.

well one thing he did is stop the biggest destruction to the financial section of this country and world that has happened since the great depression.
He saves the banks and GM.
He got us mostly out of Iraq.
He has a plan for afghanistan, something Bush didn't have.
Hes fighting terrorist not nation building by putting our puppet in power.
hes passed a Health care bill, something the last 4 presidents tried to do but couldn't that is said to save like 120 billion over the next few years.
He got rid of dadt
He dealt with the biggest OIL disaster of our times and made the oil company pay for it instead of the tax payers.
He's fought a republican group of congress and senators that have just said no from day one to try and block anything that our nation needed.
I'm sure there is a lot more, but I don't want to cause you writers cramp as you try to turn everything into new history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a great idea!

I will post the litany of accomplishments by Obama in the first two years and you can reply FAIL on each and every one of them

We haven't done that before........:banghead:

well one thing he did is stop the biggest destruction to the financial section of this country and world that has happened since the great depression.
No, he didn't.

No, he didn't.
No, he hasn't.
Nope.
Nope.
hes passed a Health care bill, something the last 4 presidents tried to do but couldn't that is said to save like 120 billion over the next few years.
Bullshit.
He got rid of dadt
Yep, against the wishes and advise of those who actually have to deal with the repeal DADT. Ask the Army what they think. They are too happy with Obama.
He dealt with the biggest OIL disaster of our times and made the oil company pay for it instead of the tax payers.
No, he didn't.
He's fought a republican group of congress and senators that have just said no from day one to try and block anything that our nation needed.
No, he didn't. He had a majority. He didn't need to 'fight' them, he just walked all over any opposition.
I'm sure there is a lot more, but I don't want to cause you writers cramp as you try to turn everything into new history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God for that, because everything above is total shit.

Wait....It gets better

Then you can say that Obama has no experience other than being a "Community Organizer"

No, he didn't.

No, he didn't.
No, he hasn't.
Nope.
Nope.
Bullshit.
Yep, against the wishes and advise of those who actually have to deal with the repeal DADT. Ask the Army what they think. They are too happy with Obama.
No, he didn't.
No, he didn't. He had a majority. He didn't need to 'fight' them, he just walked all over any opposition.
Thank God for that, because everything above is total shit.

Lets see?

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL and FAIL

I didn't see that one coming

It's completely irrelevant what he's done to be re-elected. What did he do to warrant being elected in the first place? What did Bush do to warrant being re-elected? What did Reagan do to warrant being re-elected?

The answer to all of the above is: Nothing. But re-election years are not about what the incumbent has done to warrant being re-elected. They are about the same thing that as any other election. Which is the lesser of two evils? What difference does it make what he's done to warrant being re-elected? When the GOP candidate is finally nominated take each person as an individual and make the decision which you feel is going to be best over the next four years. Or pick a third option if you don't like those two.

Or are you going to start an "Anyone but Obama" campaign?

Elected and re-elected is "warranted" when the candidate WINS at the voting booths. Period.

We will find out if President Obama's second term is "warranted" the same way we always do. It starts with a primary battle.

It's completely irrelevant what he's done to be re-elected. What did he do to warrant being elected in the first place? What did Bush do to warrant being re-elected? What did Reagan do to warrant being re-elected?

The answer to all of the above is: Nothing. But re-election years are not about what the incumbent has done to warrant being re-elected. They are about the same thing that as any other election. Which is the lesser of two evils? What difference does it make what he's done to warrant being re-elected? When the GOP candidate is finally nominated take each person as an individual and make the decision which you feel is going to be best over the next four years. Or pick a third option if you don't like those two.

Or are you going to start an "Anyone but Obama" campaign?

That's exactly whats going to happen.

The Republicans are following a very clear playbook they used with Clinton.

-Call the man every name in the book.
-Bray on him not being a "legitimate" President.
-Shut down government.
-Impeach..and try to remove from office.

That's what's happened and what's coming.

I think we should be more positive about BHO

1. Gas prices just had the biggest increase in years
2. Crude prices are up 300% on his watch
3. national debt is up trillions
4. Foreign Policy is, oh I forgot we don't have one
5. He know how to applogize
6. He knows how to vacation

finally one thing you liberals will agree on, he did not win the election, we conservatives lost it because we failed to pick a leader to run for office.

I have another one that is always fun on this board..

You ask "What has Obama done that warrants his re-election

I will reply....He won the Nobel Peace Prize

Now, this is where it gets interesting....rightwingers will flock to the thread denouncing the Nobel Prize committee and then use the "Go Advanced" button and post crazy guys smilies like this one :cuckoo:

finally one thing you liberals will agree on, he did not win the election, we conservatives lost it because we failed to pick a leader to run for office.
Wrong. He wiped out the GOP candidate because he ran a far better and much more professional campaign. It wouldn't have mattered much if at all who the GOP candidate was, the results would have been the same.

Obama simply kicked their collective asses. That's just all it is.

BHO has done nothing to be reelected for but then when did that have any thing to do with anything, he is just like all the rest. Obama has done more damage in two years than any president in history and the republicans still can't put up a strong leader. What the hell is wrong with us?

He got rid of dadt

1) how? whats different now than in 2008?
2) Tax payers gave GM (UAW) 75 billion they will never get back, Tarp was done under the GWB admin, Obama di vote for it
3) Iraq has over 50,000 troops. Iraq told the US Jan 2011 to stop, they had it from there, Iraq is a victory, Afgan is on going
4) By saving 500 billion in Medicare? right
5) The only comment I have on the BP spill is gas is about 4.00 a gallon. Who has he really hurt with that?
6) The dems had full control of the house and the senate, no excuses

Forum List

Back