Feeding animals causes dependency..46 million americans on food stamps

Life in the land of

Never Never Blame Obama Land is hard for them

Obama%2BUnicorn%2BFarts.jpg

yes, we should do the christian thang and let people starve to death

One of my favorite stupid liberal debating tactics. If people don't share your solution, no matter how stupid your solution is, then they don't share your objective.

You don't want government redistribution of wealth? Oh, that means you want people to starve...

You don't want your kids forced into a system unaccountable teachers funded through confiscation of wealth? Oh, you don't support education...

Oh, you don't support blocking oil exploration in frozen tundra? You don't care about the environment...

The list goes on. The issue, my friend, is not your objective. It's that your solutions don't work. Private charity is far more effective at helping people. Government charity fosters dependency. No one wants people to starve, your idea on how to prevent it was just stupid.

:clap2:

This is obamas economic policy. There isn't one reason, it's a number of reasons all followed by obama's policies. This might be just unfortunate, but since it's obama's intent to crash the economy it is reprehensible. It's right there in Cloward-Piven, step by step and he's doing it.

The stupidity in this statement is mindboggling.

How does a crashed economy get Obama re elected? Or will you now claim that Obama does not want to get re elected, he just wants to crash the economy?

What do you see obama doing? Harmful economic policies, blame republicans and claim to be the only man to saive the world. That's what he wants to do to get elected.

MORE EVIDENCE that Obama administration WANTS Americans Dependent on the government EVEN though THEY KNOW IT IS NOT in Americans long term best interest!

Making Americans dependent OK..
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.
About 46.514 million Americans received aid, up from 46.286 million in November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said today in an e-mail. Participation was 5.5 percent higher than a year earlier.
No one should go hungry in America. FNS provides children and low-income people access to food, a healthful diet, and nutrition education. We help nearly one in four people. Check out our programs to see if we can help you or your family.
Food & Nutrition Service Home Page

Making Animals Dependent NOT OK!

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

"Please remember that feeding wildlife encourages “begging” and dependency on humans.
The larger the animal, the more assertive animals become in demanding food from humans. Always use food lockers to prevent bears and other wildlife from pillaging your food supply. "
Whiskeytown National Recreational Area - Frequently Asked Questions (U.S. National Park Service)

Wow... my grandparents sent me that in a chain letter.

How elderly are you?

YOUR disdain for your grandparents and the elderly is duly noted and I am laughing so hard at your sniveling comment BECAUSE YOU ARE MUCH OLDER then a 6th grader for which I'd ATTRIBUTE your snide snarky remark about your grandparents!

But it doesn't alter the FACT!
People like YOU who fawn "compassion" by supposedly totally ignoring the Chinese statement "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

BUT to whelp LIKE YOU who has constantly slopped at the trough of dependency of others that has no meaning!

I as an 70 year old man consider you Darwin bait! Do you understand that?
That means your total dependency as evidenced by your disdain means you are the first to go when the going gets tough!

So go ahead and in the immutable words of Lord John Whorfin:
"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy. " in Buckaroo Banzai a reference I KNOW goes way over your sophomoric pea brain...!!!

(By the way expand your vocabulary and you will be surprised and what you then can understand ... whelp.. )!

Last edited:
MORE EVIDENCE that Obama administration WANTS Americans Dependent on the government EVEN though THEY KNOW IT IS NOT in Americans long term best interest!

The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.
About 46.514 million Americans received aid, up from 46.286 million in November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said today in an e-mail. Participation was 5.5 percent higher than a year earlier.
No one should go hungry in America. FNS provides children and low-income people access to food, a healthful diet, and nutrition education. We help nearly one in four people. Check out our programs to see if we can help you or your family.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

"Please remember that feeding wildlife encourages “begging” and dependency on humans.
The larger the animal, the more assertive animals become in demanding food from humans. Always use food lockers to prevent bears and other wildlife from pillaging your food supply. "
Whiskeytown National Recreational Area - Frequently Asked Questions (U.S. National Park Service)

Wow... my grandparents sent me that in a chain letter.

How elderly are you?

I am 115 years old... served in WWI.. had my legs blown off and yet came back begged for food on street corner, saved a little money and by "Zigging when others Zagged" something I learned in WWI when I lost my legs.. I was able to accumulate a little money investing in transitors, then semiconductors, then EPROMs, then PRAMs then Commodore Pet, TRS80, finally meet original Apple sales team and had my first IIc then Macintosh used Compuserve, dial up modem, then AOL, all the while tracking gathering information about the world..even from my wheelchair.. And today I have a pretty good idea of what your aspirations are and I am saddened!

HAHA!!!! :badgrin:

People will suspect you think education is for snobs and you don't want smart people to run the country.

The problem with this statement is, some of the most ignorant people in this country are the ones who some deem to be college educated. College does not make you educated these days, just look at our current leadership for proof of that and some of the people at the OWS movements, clueless.

You got it all wrong. It's Republicans who moved the nation's wealth to the top 1%.

Republicans who believe in "trickle down".

Republicans who believe in lower taxes for the rich and zero for corporations.

You can't have actions that say one thing and then come up with a bizarre conclusion. People will suspect you think education is for snobs and you don't want smart people to run the country.

THINK for a moment...

I ASSUME because you are so defensive of the poor you are poor RIGHT?
And IF YOU don't have the following it isn't because you are poor BUT STUPID!

1) You being poor can get up to $200/month FREE FOOD
2) You can get Section 8 housing paying up to $1,000/month RENT!
3) Medicaid gets you FREE health care/medication etc.
4) Poor meaning when you file YOU GET BACK instead of paying $3,000+ EIC!
5) Being poor you get free dental from free clinics.
6) Being poor and using JUST ONE of above services --GET FREE CELL PHONE!
7) YOU can get FREE Wifi Internet..

ALL because YOU ARE POOR!

Tell me the evil GOP... and making all the 1% wealthy why are you getting all the above for FREE then? Where is the money coming from to pay you over $26,000 in tax credits/rent/food/cell phone services?

YOU being poor and evidently stupid have access to a lifestyle the richest person in the world in 1901 could imagine and couldn't have !

YOU are living as a"poor person" at such a high standard of living (ALL FREE MIND YOU) that in much of the 3rd world countries your life style would be considered
as 1% of their lifestyle!
And YOU get it FOR FREE all because YOU ARE POOR!

:clap2:

The Left are such elitists

To be a Secret Service Agent you need a college degree
and the head of GSA had a college degree

just saying .....

Last edited:
Americans are dependent on government because the postwar job structure (which preserved high paying American jobs) was replaced by a global model where EVERYTHING is manufactured in China and the 3rd world for slum wages. The only way those jobs could come back to America is if American workers under-bid 3rd world labor markets, which means they would have to accept 3rd world wages that would not enable them to survive.

America has a massive unemployed workforce because American capital would rather pay slum wages. Companies like Apple would rather pay workers 5 dollars a day. Those jobs are not coming back because they don't pay enough to keep workers alive in this country.

The jobs are gone and they're not coming back.

America is going to have a permanent under class. The wealthy will live in hyper secure neighborhoods. The masses will live in decaying slums. People don't get it. America is turning into the 3rd world with pockets of wealth surrounded by abject poverty.

If you don't want people dependent on government, than give them jobs.

Oh, wait, you can't do that. The jobs are in China and India... but the profits are here. People have no idea what lies ahead.

Jobs could be had if over regulation and capital gains taxation would go away for about 5 years. Problem is for the leftists is that this economy needs to get so bad that people will start begging the government for an answer, and likely except any given even if it means giving up sovereignty "Which appears to be the goal of many in Washington these days, on both sides of the isle", the new world order and what not I guess you could say.

Democrats LOVE the elderly, as long as aged parents and grandparents can still get a job and support the unemployable democrat in the basement playing video games. Just don't tell them to get a job, they got doobies to smoke.

I noticed these two articles are posted in the same message. Does this imply a relationship between Americans and animals?

Keep it up. This kinda talk is going to cause the GOP a huge loss in November.

After the damage the democrats have done in the last 3-1/2 years, I think the GOP could have a klan rally down 1600 Pennsylvania avenue and still not have much to worry about. But then again, Klan rallies have always been a democrat past time so maybe that is a bad example.

Every time I think I've heard the worst these rw fools can spout, the prove me wrong yet again.

This is right up there with the worst.

I'm so ashamed of this selfish and compassion-less part of our country. This is not what the US is all about. Its what the 1% is but not the rest of us.

What are we coming to?

And, I'll bet that you vile rw's call yourselves "Christians".

I'm ashamed that a fellow american would give up individual liberty in the name of "Compassion". Not surprised, just ashamed.

I love it when people who are dependent on a corporation for their livelihood, their healthcare, their food, their shelter, their transportation, their entertainment, their children's education, and on and on,

starting ranting about the evils of dependency, and somehow then blaming it on the government.

So the people who get welfare work for the government. Do tell what services they provide!

Many people who get food stamps work full time jobs. In fact US servicemen and their families have at times qualified for food stamps.

Which in itself speaks volumes about the politicians running this circus.

Let's see "the poor" can't feed themselves yet studies prove food stamps recepients are obese.

Because cheap foods like mac n cheese are fattening.

Yep. When you don't have much money, you have no choice but to go for calorie density.

The rw's know this. they pretend they don't but its certainly not a secret that is being kept from them.

How about spending some of my money on seeds for a garden? Are they above growing healthy foods? I grow my own garden every year and eat healthy out of it. In some states you can harvest several deer and plenty of small game, that coupled with growing your own garden "If you have the yard to do so" could sustain a family all the while eating healthy. People do it all the time. And the welfare check would be an added bonus for them!
The bottom line is, the left likes to make excuses for people, when there are no excuse for them at all.

Forum List

Back