for the Democratic party

Which is way you see the Left always push for higher taxes

Just imagine, if we can get over that 50 percent mark of income for all

Indeed, a world of say 70percent of income taxed to the gov't
It would be a systemic change where all would have to depend
on gov't for something since they have taken away so much of our
disposable income and choices

A progressive wet dream

Once again..the right shows it's "compassion" for the poor.

WHat's more compassionate:

1) Fostering an environment where those who are poor can rise to the level of everyone else?
2) Fostering an environment that keeps the poor at the bottom way below everyone else?
If you chose #1 that is what Conservative Policies do. If you chose #2 then that is the compassion that the left has for the poor.
And sallow, it's not a lack of compassion from the right for the poor, it's the lack of compassion from the right for the lazy, and rightfully so.

Once again..the right shows it's "compassion" for the poor.

WHat's more compassionate:

1) Fostering an environment where those who are poor can rise to the level of everyone else?
2) Fostering an environment that keeps the poor at the bottom way below everyone else?
If you chose #1 that is what Conservative Policies do. If you chose #2 then that is the compassion that the left has for the poor.
And sallow, it's not a lack of compassion from the right for the poor, it's the lack of compassion from the right for the lazy, and rightfully so.

conservative policies that ship jobs overseas? Jobs that the poor need to climb out of poverty?

MORE EVIDENCE that Obama administration WANTS Americans Dependent on the government EVEN though THEY KNOW IT IS NOT in Americans long term best interest!

Making Americans dependent OK..
The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.
About 46.514 million Americans received aid, up from 46.286 million in November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said today in an e-mail. Participation was 5.5 percent higher than a year earlier.
No one should go hungry in America. FNS provides children and low-income people access to food, a healthful diet, and nutrition education. We help nearly one in four people. Check out our programs to see if we can help you or your family.
Food & Nutrition Service Home Page

Making Animals Dependent NOT OK!

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.

"Please remember that feeding wildlife encourages “begging” and dependency on humans.
The larger the animal, the more assertive animals become in demanding food from humans. Always use food lockers to prevent bears and other wildlife from pillaging your food supply. "
Whiskeytown National Recreational Area - Frequently Asked Questions (U.S. National Park Service)

Wow. I mean, the fact you can't see the ass-pounding stupidity of your own post is kind of telling.

I personally am horrified that we have 46 million people on Food Stamps. I'm even more horrified that 40% of them have jobs that don't make enough where they can reliably put food on the table.

But whose fault is that.

Who busted up the unions and the good paying union jobs?
If unions could have kept away from communist influence they might not be as weakened today as they used to be. Not saying all unions are bad, just that some of them are.

Who insisted on the free trade treaties that sent a lot of the good manufacturing jobs to third world countries?
Bill Clinton/NAFTA

Who changed the tax code to move the burden away from the wealthy and onto the working class?

Someone has to create jobs, sure as hell is not going to be the poor.
You guys on the right who complain about the "Welfare people" while taking your own middle class benefits, are laughable to me.
I earn my middle class benefits through 5 days a week at a middle class job. Noone is busting on the poor, just on the lazy. Those of you on the left like to confuse the two on purpose because it is easier for you to try to steamroll your own little opinions that way. There is a difference between being poor and being poor because you are lazy and dont even try.
I agree some actually need it, but in my opinion it also pays people to fail.

obama is making poverty as part of his economic goas. Part of the reason more people need food assistance is because prices are so high, they can't buy today what they did six months ago. They have the same amount of money to spend but the dollar has lost its purchasing power. Now they can't make ends meet.

This is obamas economic policy. There isn't one reason, it's a number of reasons all followed by obama's policies. This might be just unfortunate, but since it's obama's intent to crash the economy it is reprehensible. It's right there in Cloward-Piven, step by step and he's doing it.

That and when the price of fuel goes up, the price of everything else goes right along up with it. And I agree 100% on CLoward and Piven.

This is obamas economic policy. There isn't one reason, it's a number of reasons all followed by obama's policies. This might be just unfortunate, but since it's obama's intent to crash the economy it is reprehensible. It's right there in Cloward-Piven, step by step and he's doing it.

The stupidity in this statement is mindboggling.

How does a crashed economy get Obama re elected? Or will you now claim that Obama does not want to get re elected, he just wants to crash the economy?

The ends justify the means.

This is more evidence that conservatives want to widen the gap between rich and poor.

Take away food stamps, the poor get poorer. Cut taxes because food stamps no longer have to be paid for,

the rich get richer.

This is conservative economic policy in a nutshell. Make the poor poorer and pass the savings along to the rich.
Fear monger much? Noone wants to take away food stamps, but we do however want to get the able bodied off of government assistance and back on their own feet working and living a fulfilled life. But you and I know that those on the left cannot allow that to happen, if people relied on themselves and not government then they would stop voting democrat.

Yep but talk about raising the cost of Tricare....

My insurance goes up every year, and I actually have to pay for mine and dont get it free. If anyone should be bitching about that it should be me. How does someone getting some shit for free have any right to bitch about a cos increase in it? Mine increases to pay for someone elses healthcare, is that fair to me?

How does a crashed economy get Obama re elected? Or will you now claim that Obama does not want to get re elected, he just wants to crash the economy?

Exactly. It's like the same crowd of idiots saying that Obama is driving up gas prices intentionally.

An energy policy that decreases supply and has an end result of more demand and higher fuel prices is the same thing as him intentionally raising the prices. Just because he can try to hide behind strawmen policies does not mean that he is not complicit just the same.
Our economy is and always has been energy driven, in order to change our economy you would have to change what drives the economy, which he is doing his damndest to do as we speak. you can deny it all you want, the proof is in the pudding. I guess you forgot the part where he said "Fundamentally change america". What the hell did YOU think he meant when he said that? If the last 3-1/2 years is any indicator, he is aiming to collapse the economy through energy and healthcare. Like I said, the proof is in the pudding.

You mean the right helping to crush the economy to get rid of Obama?

Once again it was an expression in support of the free lunch.

The government in national parks tell us not to feed animals as they may become dependent on the handouts...but demand that we subsidize people who can be independent on thier own, become dependent on the government and others.

The government talks out of both sides of thier mouths...

Naw.

They tell people not to feed the animals because the animals will eventually attack them.

Man you guys are rich.

If you say so, of course you...like government talk out of both sides of your mouth also, depending on what point you want to get across.

You mean the right helping to crush the economy to get rid of Obama?

Of course Papa Obama's policies had nothing to do with it

Damn if only Papa Obama could have spent 5 trillion more
on his policies ....
Unemployment might be down to 8 percent
:badgrin:

Last edited:
And who could be more dependent on guvmint handouts than mega farmers and oil companies?
And they are making plenty of money and still suck from the guvmint teat. Why don't you rethug assholes demand that the hand outs to oil companies end? Are you rethugs even aware of how much money is given to oil corporations that report record profits, year after year.

Oil companies would not need handouts if they where not being strangled out by government policies. I'll make you a deal, if the government gives all oil companies 100% drilling rights and unfettered access to produce as much oil as they can, then the oil companies will not take on e more penny from government.
Also, there are over 10 other companies that make more profit than oil each year, why are we not also attacking them? Nike,microsoft, etc.

Last edited:
Furthermore

allowing one to keep more of their own money is NOT a handout

Unless of course, one believes that all money belongs to the gov't

If that is the case
then maybe we should do a cost benefit analysis of everyone and every company
in terms of cash movements to the gov't

Last edited:
And who could be more dependent on guvmint handouts than mega farmers and oil companies?
And they are making plenty of money and still suck from the guvmint teat. Why don't you rethug assholes demand that the hand outs to oil companies end? Are you rethugs even aware of how much money is given to oil corporations that report record profits, year after year.
wait a minute one of the righties had a thread yesterday saying that the left does not complain about high oil profits since Obama is president?

when gas was $4 under Bush it was all the chinese's fault for increasing demand, now it is all Obama's fault?
FAIL!
Nope, we heard it from all corners of the left that it was bush's fault.

Forum List

Back