True Beauty Never Fades

Dr.Destructo

Jan 14, 2024
Who still "has it"?

Lynda Carter 1970's

1715601102286.png

Lynda Carter 2024
1715601200027.png

The calendar is generally not kind to beautiful women. At best, they look "nice" when they pass 50 or so. The beauty pictured above looks no better than OK...not that there is anything wrong with that.

The unfortunate fact is that beauty in a woman necessarily involves some element of sexiness, which to be vulgar is an appearance that inspires horniness in males. Once you go past 55, that is gone. Sorry.

For men, however, many of them (us) remain physically attractive long into our dotage. Witness today's Tom Sellick, and from the past, Paul Newman, Sean Connery, and on and on.

In my opinion, there is nothing in God's creation that is more beautiful than a beautiful woman's face, and if makeup is needed for best effect, no problem. But it doesn't last forever.

She would be more beautiful if her face wasn't artificially frozen from Botox and puffed and pulled from various other procedures. It's sad that we can't appreciate genuine natural beauty at all stages of life.

It is sad to watch many of these women trying to hold on to their “sexpot” image through plastic surgery, too much makeup, tight clothing and a hairstyle better fitting for a 20 year old.

For publicity photos, they may pull it off.
But closeup views show an old lady trying to be something they are not

The calendar is generally not kind to beautiful women. At best, they look "nice" when they pass 50 or so. The beauty pictured above looks no better than OK...not that there is anything wrong with that.

The unfortunate fact is that beauty in a woman necessarily involves some element of sexiness, which to be vulgar is an appearance that inspires horniness in males. Once you go past 55, that is gone. Sorry.

For men, however, many of them (us) remain physically attractive long into our dotage. Witness today's Tom Sellick, and from the past, Paul Newman, Sean Connery, and on and on.

In my opinion, there is nothing in God's creation that is more beautiful than a beautiful woman's face, and if makeup is needed for best effect, no problem. But it doesn't last forever.
Yeah...not always.

Age...74.
FB_IMG_1713806348975.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

I don't think that way.
A beautiful woman is a work of art.
She keeps herself fit, in shape, clean, and polished. And not in a lunatic Hollywood way, but in a everyday sensible way.

Lynda has kept herself beautiful, even with some maturity added in......she really doesn't look too different from when she was younger.

Beautiful women, regardless of being a celebrity or stay at home wife.........the ones that take care of themselves really don't age as much as the ones that smoke, drink, drug it up, or lay out in the sun all the time.

I adore Elizabeth Montgomery as well. But even though she took care of herself, she was a smoker. And that had obvious detremental effects on her skin. I still love her to bits, but before she passed away, she was starting to look like a Shar pei.

Forum List

Back