Federal Lawsuit Says Obama is Kenyan

Get off you silly high horse---THEY ALL DO IT !!

All politicians play hardball on their opponents.

Republicans have made an artform of smearing and lying, that Democrats rarely touch. McCain gets made fun of for having seven houses. Maybe it's not fair, but it's true.

Obama gets smeared as a secret muslim, who isn't even an american citizen. Kerry gets smeared as a coward who lied to get medals. Outright fabrications, and willful lies.

You gotta be freaking kidding me, if you think the outright deception and lies are equivalent from both sides.

You gotta be freaking kidding me, if you think the outright deception and lies are equivalent from both sides.
But there's nothing holding the Dems back from using the same tactics....except maybe creativity and a pair of balls. The biggest gripe from the left with the Dems during the 04 elections was that they were acting like a bunch of pussies. If Obama doesn't reach down and grab his nuts, he very well could lose this election. And that'd be a damn shame considering where he was in the polls before the campaign started.

Did you read the link, dude? A Hillary supporter filed the suit. Your man is toast: he forged his birth certificate. What a fucking dummy! :badgrin:

BULLSHIT. Hawaii has already STATED for the record he has a legit Birth Certificate. Further his MOTHER was a US citizen when he was born, THAT alone makes him a US Citizen and a NATURAL born one as well.

This will properly go NO where.

Honestly, this is just sad.

I've been through a lot of presidential elections. But, I've never seen the rightwing dredge up so much moronic bullshit.

I guess they hate their candidate.

Except in THIS case it is a LEFT WING Hillary supporter doing it, or can't you READ?

Retard, the suit is from a DEMOCRAT, it does not matter who POSTED it to draw attention to it.

Yes it does. My post was about Republicans trumpet this BS. If you read my post, I referred to the Republican flying monkeys of the blogosphere, not to the law suit.

Reading is fundamental.

Yes it does. My post was about Republicans trumpet this BS. If you read my post, I referred to the Republican flying monkeys of the blogosphere, not to the law suit.

Reading is fundamental.

Except for the whole fact all a Republican is doing is REPORTING an inconvenient fact you don't want out there. A DEMOCRAT created the problem by filing a LEGAL suit. Or are you suggesting that information should not be passed to the American people if it is inconvenient for your party?

Except for the whole fact all a Republican is doing is REPORTING an inconvenient fact you don't want out there. A DEMOCRAT created the problem by filing a LEGAL suit. Or are you suggesting that information should not be passed to the American people if it is inconvenient for your party?

Fact? A bogus lawsuit?

Who cares?

You have no facts, only rumor and innuendo. It is the coin of the realm of all the attacks on Obama. Here's a guy who was the president of the Harvard Law Review which means he was the smartest guy at Harvard Law School, and all the Republicans can do is start false rumors that he is a Muslim and a racist. It's pathetic.

as to the law suit, this is idiocy to the extreme
figures it would be a democrat thats filing it

Further his MOTHER was a US citizen when he was born, THAT alone makes him a US Citizen and a NATURAL born one as well.

According to the lawsuit, if a person was born outside of the US, both of their parents have to be US citizens for the child to be born a US citizen, OR, if only one parent is a US citizen, they must be at least 19 years of age. Obama's mother was 18 when he was born.

It all comes down to whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii or in Kenya. I'd really laugh my ass off if they can find proof he was born in Kenya. Unfortunately, it's a frivolous lawsuit.

Fortunately, Obama still won't be President.

According to the lawsuit, if a person was born outside of the US, both of their parents have to be US citizens for the child to be born a US citizen, OR, if only one parent is a US citizen, they must be at least 19 years of age. Obama's mother was 18 when he was born.

It all comes down to whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii or in Kenya. I'd really laugh my ass off if they can find proof he was born in Kenya. Unfortunately, it's a frivolous lawsuit.

well, the state of HI says he was born there
i think this is a waste of time and a frivolous use of the courts

The Law suit is wrong, only one parent need be an American citizen at birth even abroad. Further you are an American citizen even when your 18.

It will go no where. A waste of time and money.

Honestly, this is just sad.

I've been through a lot of presidential elections. But, I've never seen the rightwing dredge up so much moronic bullshit.

I guess they hate their candidate.

They hate America, sport.

Well that probably isn't fair.

They don't actually hate the land, they just hate the American way of life and the Americans it serves.

Hence their headlong rush to turn this place into a neo-feudal police state.

Is there no evil the Republican Party will not inflict on the body politic?

"You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"

Is there no stupidity or nor lie YOU will not inflict on this board?

Neither person named in the article represents the GOP, and one in fact, is a disgruntled Hillary supporter = Democrat.

Forum List

Back