Federal Lawsuit Says Obama is Kenyan

Ok, I don't understand what you're not understanding, but I'm going to say again..since when is a newspaper announcement proof of citizenship. And if all children born in the US receive a birth certificate which says so....but not all children born in the US are US citizens, HOW DOES THAT PROVE HIS CITIZENSHIP? Why is nobody addressing the citizenship status of his 18 year old mother?

ALL CHILDREN BORN IN THE USA ARE NATURAL BORN CITIZENS, NO MATTER WHAT NATIONALITY OF THEIR PARENTS...

AND

OBAMA'S birth certificate was examined IN PERSON, it has the official SEAL of hawaii and IS NOT A FORGERY....

what is it, that YOU do NOT understand allie?

are you saying that barak obama has stolen another barak obama's birth certificate?

do you really think our gvt did not verify and vet his birth in hawaii?

what????

care

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Last edited:
no, it is not, the birth certificate was examined in person, with the official seal of hawaii....look at the link glockmail....

and tell me, did the ad in hawaii's newspaper, in august of 1961, announcing the birth of Barak H. Obama register with you at all?

please, lean and mean, look at the link of factcheck....it shows the actual photos that they took, and explains a great deal...plus shows a copy of his birth announcement, back in 1961.....

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

care/jd

All that proves is that its a pretty decent forgery. But I'm not an expert on documents.

Interesting that there is no blow-up of the supposed newspaper announcement though. In fact, it goes to a dead end link. Anyone could have forged that.

Hehe.

Ok, here's what I've found out about citizenship.

It's a fuzzy thing. No, having a mother who's an American citizen does not mean any child she has anywhere will be an American. Nor are all kids born on military bases automatically citizens, despite their parentage.

I know the state does not recognize birth certificates as first level proof of citizenship when we're verifying citizenship for medical.

And no, I don't trust "our government" to "investigate" anything, since "our government" is made up of people, and people are fallible, and the dems are notoriously slippery. Though I don't think there is any movement on the part of the dems to install a non-American president.

I'm just curious...it seems there should be a little more information about his mother, her age, her citizenship.

What about kids who are born in the US, then taken to different countries and not brought back to the US for years? Are they still citizens? I'm having trouble finding any information on this.

All that proves is that its a pretty decent forgery. But I'm not an expert on documents.

Interesting that there is no blow-up of the supposed newspaper announcement though. In fact, it goes to a dead end link. Anyone could have forged that.
yeah, but it can be followed up.....with the paper.

and it was a hillary supporter, that was set on obama being illigit....that found the birth announcement....much to his dismay....

the state dept, would not SETTLE for a forgery...all presidential candidates are vetted....for eligibility, and security risks....

care

barak was born in hawaii, end of story....BORN IN THE USA....to a BORN IN THE USA woman....but even if his mother was mexican, or from mars, her child, born on usa soil, is a natural born, usa citizen, and in barak's case, a natural born citizen of hawaii.

there is no doubt, he is a usa citizen...his mother was not a foreign diplomat with diplomatic immunity.

No, it can't. A newspaper is not proof of citizenship.

I think you guys actually have less understanding of what proving citizenship entails than I do, so Ravi, I wouldn't talk much about my intelligence, lest you look more foolish.

Nobody has answered one question I've asked, except to repeat over and over that there's a birth certificate that some anonymous "they" have carefully studied, and a birth announcement in the paper to back it up.

Sorry, that wouldn't work even in MY office to get somebody medical coverage. It won't get you a DRIVER'S LICENSE.

And having worked for the paper as well, I'm pretty familiar with how birth announcements work. An anonymous caller calls the newsroom, is put through to the lowest functioning journalist, and gives them the names over the phone. I could put one in tomorrow for an imaginary baby. I doubt that's what has happened with Obama, but my point is, it's not evidence of HIS BEING A CITIZEN.

barak was born in hawaii, end of story....BORN IN THE USA....to a BORN IN THE USA woman....but even if his mother was mexican, or from mars, her child, born on usa soil, is a natural born, usa citizen, and in barak's case, a natural born citizen of hawaii.

there is no doubt, he is a usa citizen...his mother was not a foreign diplomat with diplomatic immunity.

There. That's all I was after. The only time he wouldn't be a citizen is if his mother was a foreign diplomat.

Was that so flipping hard?

No, it can't. A newspaper is not proof of citizenship.

I think you guys actually have less understanding of what proving citizenship entails than I do, so Ravi, I wouldn't talk much about my intelligence, lest you look more foolish.

Nobody has answered one question I've asked, except to repeat over and over that there's a birth certificate that some anonymous "they" have carefully studied, and a birth announcement in the paper to back it up.

Sorry, that wouldn't work even in MY office to get somebody medical coverage. It won't get you a DRIVER'S LICENSE.

And having worked for the paper as well, I'm pretty familiar with how birth announcements work. An anonymous caller calls the newsroom, is put through to the lowest functioning journalist, and gives them the names over the phone. I could put one in tomorrow for an imaginary baby. I doubt that's what has happened with Obama, but my point is, it's not evidence of HIS BEING A CITIZEN.

right allie...a news ad, does not PROVE HIS CITIZENSHIP, IT JUST BACKS UP THE legitimate, legal, raised seal, and certified, birth certificate....that you refuse to acknowledge, for some reason???? hellooooooooooo?????

There. That's all I was after. The only time he wouldn't be a citizen is if his mother was a foreign diplomat.

Was that so flipping hard?

i've posted it several times allie, but YOU JUST didn't let it register...it wasn't hard to post, but just ignored it or it was not seen ....given the benefit of the doubt :), by you.....

care

I haven't seen it. As I said, a copy wouldn't be accepted at the state level. Of course he can't pass around an original birth certificate.

I'm looking at the proof of citz. hierarchial list right now. I don't see newspaper ad anywhere...wait...let me double check....nope. Nowhere on there is a newspaper article or announcement listed as acceptable (even when submitted with other evidence) of citizenship. And there are four levels.

Last edited:
Actually, I did a search of "diplomat" and didn't show up any previous posts where you pointed that out.

US Message Board - Search Results

I did however find reference to it on wiki. Which is how I knew what you were talking about when you said it.

allie

and a birth certificate, with raised seal, is a legitimate document to prove citizenship....it is the rudimentary gvt document that proves such.... i had to show it to get married, to get my driver's licence, to get my passport, even to get a checking account when young....and to get a replacement for my Social Security card recently....

i believe, hospitals can NOT LEGALLY ask where you are born or if you are a citizen

You have to have ID with it. You can no longer just use a birth certificate as evidence of citizenship, because you have to prove your identity as well. And a COPY will not work, either. It has to be the real deal. And the ID provided in conjunction has to be current.

Which is why it's second level on the hierarchy instead of first.

First is a passport, cert of naturalization N-550 or n-570, or cert of citizenship.

I'm quite familiar with this partially because of what I do..but also because during Round-Up last year I put my wallet on the back of my car while loading the kids up, and then drove up and lost my wallet and our SS cards and my ID. I had just moved. I had a lot of fun replacing my license, since the address had not been changed over, I didn't have anything yet at my new street address, and absolutely nothing to prove who I was.

So I ordered our birth certificates. I could have ordered them for anyone, which is no doubt why they aren't acceptable documentation by themselves. I did it all by mail, filled out the paperwork by hand. No trick questions, no fingerprints required, no photo. Within a couple of weeks brand spanking new birth certificates for my kids and I and my life came back to me.

But I could have just as easily acquired somebody else's life.

You have to have ID with it. You can no longer just use a birth certificate as evidence of citizenship, because you have to prove your identity as well. And a COPY will not work, either. It has to be the real deal. And the ID provided in conjunction has to be current.

Which is why it's second level on the hierarchy instead of first.

First is a passport, cert of naturalization N-550 or n-570, or cert of citizenship.

I'm quite familiar with this partially because of what I do..but also because during Round-Up last year I put my wallet on the back of my car while loading the kids up, and then drove up and lost my wallet and our SS cards and my ID. I had just moved. I had a lot of fun replacing my license, since the address had not been changed over, I didn't have anything yet at my new street address, and absolutely nothing to prove who I was.

So I ordered our birth certificates. I could have ordered them for anyone, which is no doubt why they aren't acceptable documentation by themselves. I did it all by mail, filled out the paperwork by hand. No trick questions, no fingerprints required, no photo. Within a couple of weeks brand spanking new birth certificates for my kids and I and my life came back to me.

But I could have just as easily acquired somebody else's life.

to get ALL OTHER ID'S as proof, one STARTS with a birth certificate....i could not get my military ID, without my birth certificate..... i could not get my Passport, without my birth certificate, i could not get my replacement social security card, without my birth certificate AND my marriage certificate, to show how i got my present surname...the marriage certificate showed both maiden/birth name and new married name....so i am really not that certain how a birth certificate, with raised seal, is not enough?

on another note!

i thought i had posted about diplomats and their immunity, thus children of them not considered usa cits if born here earlier in this thread or the other one on this subject.....i must have zapped it by mistake....i'm sorry.

care

to get ALL OTHER ID'S as proof, one STARTS with a birth certificate....i could not get my military ID, without my birth certificate..... i could not get my Passport, without my birth certificate, i could not get my replacement social security card, without my birth certificate AND my marriage certificate, to show how i got my present surname...the marriage certificate showed both maiden/birth name and new married name....so i am really not that certain how a birth certificate, with raised seal, is not enough?

on another note!

i thought i had posted about diplomats and their immunity, thus children of them not considered usa cits if born here earlier in this thread or the other one on this subject.....i must have zapped it by mistake....i'm sorry.

care
In my state, to get a replacement certificate, you must know the fathers and mothers real names, date of birth, name of hospital...etc, and provide a photo id.

Since presidential elections are more marathons than sprints, being Kenyan should prove to be a boon to his campaign. :rofl:

and yes, you could have assumed someone elses life with a birth certificate, especially if this was done when you were very young, before you had acquired any of your id's yet...

but in the case of Barak Obama, IT IS HIS NAME, barak obama, on the birth certificate, NOT someone elses's name that he took on....he's got relatives, newspaper ads of birth, and a bunch of other things that makes him, barak Obama, the name on the birth certificate, the raised seal, certified, birth certificate....

Forum List

Back