Federal Lawsuit Says Obama is Kenyan

That's about as poor a deflection as it gets. Who posted the article is irrelvant to who filed the lawsuit; the latter being the story here.

actually, the person who started the lawsuit and the person who posted it are both pretty ridiculous.

the guy who sued should have to pay court costs and obama's lawyers.

Wow. You're really on a roll, Jillian. "BS" and "Idiot" seem to be your most compelling arguments so far.

Have anything else intelligent to say, which actually addresses the issue, which is that there appears to be some question about his nationality? Any brilliant insight on how to clear the issue up once and for all?

I guess not.

probably... but he does according to the state of hawaii... so why the continued BS?

She is now implying that he was born in the US but not a citizen. Which we all know simply is not true. Implying that he was his father's citizenship not his mother's and thus not an American even though born IN the US to a US Citizen.

Ohh and I love the claim by Glock that somehow an 18 year old can't have a US citizen, that the law sets an age limit on the age of the parents.

I guess we better go round up all those poor blacks and rednecks and wasps and all the other non Americans born to underage girls.

Wow. You're really on a roll, Jillian. "BS" and "Idiot" seem to be your most compelling arguments so far.

Have anything else intelligent to say, which actually addresses the issue, which is that there appears to be some question about his nationality? Any brilliant insight on how to clear the issue up once and for all?

I guess not.

Give it up Allie, you are the one looking foolish.

You know, if I believed every asshole who said that to me (under the anonymity of the internet, of course) I wouldn't bother to write at all.

I'm not arguing it, I'm just asking questions because I don't know. I don't see how asking questions makes anyone except those who refuse to answer them (or who don't have the answers but like to pretend they do) appear foolish.

I just don't see what the huge hang up is about his nationality. It's generally pretty easy to prove nationality...so has his been proven or not?

Likewise. Care to offer any evidence to support your Messiah or are you so blind that you cannot bear to?

my messiah hasn't come yet. thanks.

he's just someone i think is better than your guy...

ijits....

i'm not going to engage in stupidity about where Obama was born or where McCain was born...

Obama is a citizen... .and McCain is a citizen... Obama is not the anti-christ and McCain is not the Manchurian candidate.

You want to engage in pathetic lies, go ahead... I don't play with morons who do that.... not on either extreme.

You are engaging in it, and it's stupid because while engaging and saying you refuse to engage, you are showing you either don't care if he's a citizen or not, or you have no good evidence that he is. So essentially, your only contribution to an argument which you claim you aren't going to have because it's silly, is you sitting around and saying over and over that everyone who asks questions you don't want to answer are stupid.

Does that work in the courtroom, btw?

Because of what Glock's saying. And if anyone regardless of nationality can get a birth certificate, I don't see how the existence of such proves his nationality.

you realize that the children born in the USA of EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, ARE USA CITIZENS....even though neither of the parents are?

if you are born on usa soil, regardless of parent's nationality, (with the exception of Diplomats), you ARE A USA CITIZEN.

if the Birth certificate is notorized, with the seal, with Barak Obama's name on it....HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED? Some barcode imbedded in our skin on our right arm or forehead as the irrefutable truth?

anyone, born on usa soil, IS A USA CITIZEN, period...(with the exception of children of Diplomats, because they have diplomatic immunity, their children are not considered usa citizens if born here)

care

You are engaging in it, and it's stupid because while engaging and saying you refuse to engage, you are showing you either don't care if he's a citizen or not, or you have no good evidence that he is. So essentially, your only contribution to an argument which you claim you aren't going to have because it's silly, is you sitting around and saying over and over that everyone who asks questions you don't want to answer are stupid.

Does that work in the courtroom, btw?

doesn't your head ever explode from being such a blithering idiot?

amazing you can get dresssed in the morning.

More real substance from the lawyer who can't be bothered to actually address the issue. THat has to be a little bit of a problem for you...

you realize that the children born in the USA of EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, ARE USA CITIZENS....even though neither of the parents are?

if you are born on usa soil, regardless of parent's nationality, (with the exception of Diplomats), you ARE A USA CITIZEN.

if the Birth certificate is notorized, with the seal, with Barak Obama's name on it....HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED? Some barcode imbedded in our skin on our right arm or forehead as the irrefutable truth?

anyone, born on usa soil, IS A USA CITIZEN, period...(with the exception of children of Diplomats, because they have diplomatic immunity, their children are not considered usa citizens if born here)

care
Duh. Its a forgery.

Duh. Its a forgery.
no, it is not, the birth certificate was examined in person, with the official seal of hawaii....look at the link glockmail....

and tell me, did the ad in hawaii's newspaper, in august of 1961, announcing the birth of Barak H. Obama register with you at all?

please, lean and mean, look at the link of factcheck....it shows the actual photos that they took, and explains a great deal...plus shows a copy of his birth announcement, back in 1961.....

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

care/jd

Ok, I don't understand what you're not understanding, but I'm going to say again..since when is a newspaper announcement proof of citizenship. And if all children born in the US receive a birth certificate which says so....but not all children born in the US are US citizens, HOW DOES THAT PROVE HIS CITIZENSHIP? Why is nobody addressing the citizenship status of his 18 year old mother?

Unless, of course, you just have to be born in the US, period, to be a US citizen, and it doesn't matter what the age of your mother?????

Ok, I don't understand what you're not understanding, but I'm going to say again..since when is a newspaper announcement proof of citizenship. And if all children born in the US receive a birth certificate which says so....but not all children born in the US are US citizens, HOW DOES THAT PROVE HIS CITIZENSHIP? Why is nobody addressing the citizenship status of his 18 year old mother?
His mother was a citizen so he is a citizen. He was born in Hawaii, part of the USA, DUH!

Forum List

Back