Federal government seeks to prevent you from working on your car

You really arent sorry. You dont have any point. The vast majority of people are happy with their medicaid and medicare. That is verifiable through polling of participants. You cant win this argument so you should just stop now before you embarrass yourself further.
I am talking about the damn fraud, which you just ignored, not surprising. I've paid into medicare my entire working
career, and I pay every quarter now that I'm on medicare, you dumbfuck.
Ignorance has no bounds.

Who said the government is paying for everyones healthcare? I didnt.
Sigh - if you're just going to play the denial game, I have no use for you. You seemed to be suggesting that government is the best vehicle for supplying us with health care. If you've changed your mind, or I just misunderstood, that's great!

Ford is backing away from electric vehicles and others are following suit.

Until the next wave of massive subsidies comes along, anyway. Over 80% of the last Bills passed were corporate welfare bennies. The GOP was happy with the 'infrastructure' scam for the most part, especially their billionaire contingent.

The Federal government has teamed up with corporate auto makers to try and prevent you from working on your own car, thus forcing you to go to the dealership to get them fixed by creating new tools that they prevent you from having etc.

As we all know, the dealership rapes you as working on your own car or going to a wrench of your choice is far cheaper, but just think how much it will be now when they have a monopoly on it.

Of course, the Federal government always cites safety as the reason

LOL
/——/ I’m holding on to my 2011 as long as I can.

The 'End Game' is to get the peasants on foot or onto trains to nowhere so the wealthy can have the roads to themselves without all you uppity proles clogging up the freeways.

Like one of the local columnists said in a essay many years ago:

" I'm all for more public transportation. It will make my morning drive to the office downtown so much more pleasant."

Kind of like in Brazil. There most people are poor and slum around in cities and when the rich go somewhere they go in helicopters instead of going down with the common rabble. The most live in the smallest part while the rich own the most.

I have questions about this article.. but in any case, I noticed a LONG time ago how cars are, and have been for a long time, manufactured so as to make working on them very difficult if not impossible and of course I figured out WHY... and it didn't take long to figure it out..

Who knew it was all about

OMG OMG

money? (fork it over at the dealerships, y'all!)

I mean, who knew?! o_O

It's a far bigger deal to farmers.
They stand to lose millions if they cant get the crops harvested in a timely manner.
I've found the dealers to not be all that more expensive than an independant shop.
I always take my truck to the dealer for several reasons.
They know more about your vehicle than some guy who works on all brands.
The repairs are backed by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
And if shit goes sideways they'll fix it because they dont want the bad publicity and they can afford to do so.
While some jackwad running a shop doent have the money to repair your vehicle twice and they dont have enough money to sue for.
This happened to a buddy of mine just recently he let the tow truck driver talk him into doing the repairs at his shop and it turned into a major clusterfuck.
I warned him not to do it and normally he takes his truck to the dealer but he caved and believed the guys spiel.

Sigh - if you're just going to play the denial game, I have no use for you. You seemed to be suggesting that government is the best vehicle for supplying us with health care. If you've changed your mind, or I just misunderstood, that's great!
I believe government is the best vehicle to provide health insurance. No profit motive, no descrimination against pre-existing conditions, and the largest pool of participants you can possibly get. Look how your plan is run. You get routine stuff for free but when it comes to the expensive stuff, you're gonna get screwed. Is that how you want an insurance plan to work?

I believe government is the best vehicle to provide health insurance. No profit motive, no descrimination against pre-existing conditions, and the largest pool of participants you can possibly get. Look how your plan is run. You get routine stuff for free but when it comes to the expensive stuff, you're gonna get screwed. Is that how you want an insurance plan to work?
No profit motive? Government picking and choosing who wins and who loses?
Price of insurance goes up, deductibles go up....yeah that's a winner :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :alcoholic:

The Federal government has teamed up with corporate auto makers to try and prevent you from working on your own car, thus forcing you to go to the dealership to get them fixed by creating new tools that they prevent you from having etc.

As we all know, the dealership rapes you as working on your own car or going to a wrench of your choice is far cheaper, but just think how much it will be now when they have a monopoly on it.

Of course, the Federal government always cites safety as the reason

LOL
From your link:

Safety is cited as the reason for this shift in regulatory policy. This wasn’t included in a law voted on by US Congress, but instead was just something Biden through NHTSA has mandated. And just like that, automakers can be free to not share access to unique tools and information necessary to fix newer cars.

The link in that paragraph does not go to a web page which backs up the story.

Do you have a link to the NHTSA's decision? I am honestly interested.

I stay as far away from "stealerships" as much as possible. I use a local mechanic who is very honest.

No profit motive? Government picking and choosing who wins and who loses?
Price of insurance goes up, deductibles go up....yeah that's a winner :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :alcoholic:
Who does the government pick and choose?
Deductibles? There wouldnt be any deductibles LOL that's the whole point.

Forum List

Back