Federal government seeks to prevent you from working on your car

There is a department within the federal government to fight fraud. And it is quite effective. But you of course deflect into some nonsensical statement about fraud, which virtually doesnt exist. So go on, ask some old people what they think about it. Or are you afraid to do that?
If there is ....and it's called the oversight committee, why is there so much fraud? BILLIONS of dollars.
60 billion a year are the estimates.

Boy, you are being led around blindly, aren't you?

Government can do health insurance better than private insurance companies.
Nope. We don't need government to control, or provide us with, health care. We can do that on our own and we'll be better off if we do.
You can call that a crack in the Constitution all you want. But I dont see other first world countries changing their system to model ours.
I don't care.

Out of curiosity, is there anything you think government can't "do better"?

Nope. We don't need government to control, or provide us with, health care. We can do that on our own and we'll be better off if we do.

I don't care.
I said health insurance, not health care.

And I know you dont care. That's obvious.

You need to read more. Think about why those in other countries come to our country for
medical treatment. :rolleyes-41:
Are you saying the majority of people in every other 1st world country comes to America for healthcare? That seems to be what you're saying.

I'll just flip Biden and these dickhead Dems the bird and go right on fixing my own cars. A show of hands, who has had the clowns at a dealership screw up their vehicle? There you have it.

The Federal government has teamed up with corporate auto makers to try and prevent you from working on your own car, thus forcing you to go to the dealership to get them fixed by creating new tools that they prevent you from having etc.

As we all know, the dealership rapes you as working on your own car or going to a wrench of your choice is far cheaper, but just think how much it will be now when they have a monopoly on it.

Of course, the Federal government always cites safety as the reason

LOL
It's nearly impossible to do any work on today's cars, save for things like brakes and relatively inconsequential parts like filters and plug wires.

Sorry to hear that, but, my point still stands. :smoke:
You really arent sorry. You dont have any point. The vast majority of people are happy with their medicaid and medicare. That is verifiable through polling of participants. You cant win this argument so you should just stop now before you embarrass yourself further.

~~~~~~
Perhaps Maoist Democrats will ban the sale of tools for the average citizen and require special licenses to purchase. There's nothing in the Constitution to cover that.
Or at the very least require background checks to make sure tools dont fall into the hands of true conservatives

People are paying for the healthcare, you dumbfuck.
Sheesh, public school education?
I was responding to the suggestion that government should be paying for it. Do you think they should?

EDIT: I forgot to insult you back. I'll catch up later.

The end game I think is to push electric cars on people.

The 'End Game' is to get the peasants on foot or onto trains to nowhere so the wealthy can have the roads to themselves without all you uppity proles clogging up the freeways.

Like one of the local columnists said in a essay many years ago:

" I'm all for more public transportation. It will make my morning drive to the office downtown so much more pleasant."

If the government is paying for health care, they control health care. Are you seriously denying it? I mean, it's the fucking point, isn't it?

I don't care about the duplicitous excuses of liberal statists. Sue me.
Who said the government is paying for everyones healthcare? I didnt.

Forum List

Back