Fearless leader to address the children

This is the same anti-parental ******** Stalin advocated: using the public schools to indoctrinate children with the communist ideology so they'd turn on the ideology they learned from their parents and learn to be good little Stalin-slaves instead of Free Thinkers able and willing to actually do the disagreeing with dumb ass tyrants who cannot tolerate opposition to their supremacy.

Contrary to Communist Party mantra, it does NOT "take a village" -- it takes PARENTS willing and able to do whatever it takes to teach their own offspring not to be destructive little animals.

The Constitution does not give Obama the right to talk to my kid.

This is the same anti-parental ******** Stalin advocated: using the public schools to indoctrinate children with the communist ideology so they'd turn on the ideology they learned from their parents and learn to be good little Stalin-slaves instead of Free Thinkers able and willing to actually do the disagreeing with dumb ass tyrants who cannot tolerate opposition to their supremacy.

Contrary to Communist Party mantra, it does NOT "take a village" -- it takes PARENTS willing and able to do whatever it takes to teach their own offspring not to be destructive little animals.

^Taking Acid... I Wish you were being Serious, Bodey...

:)

peace...

I thought the Presidency was a real job. What the fuck is going on?

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009
PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

obama_youth.jpg

At what point did students not become Americans? Could be the future leaders of our country need a jolt so that they will be able to answer the simple questions someday.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - The Best of Jaywalking - Video - NBC.com

At what point does a fucking grown up sitting in the seat of the most powerful man on the planet decide he has to have a conversation with every 4th grader?

It's really fucking creepy.

Perhaps because he gets tired of trying to make 40-somethings-going-on-five understand, so he's going directly to the five-year olds? But seriously, why are children suddenly so unimportant to you fringers? It isn't as though he's holding a five-day summit with them, asshole.

Oh yeah, speaking of da chillun, explain this:

"I am happy to be very clear how we enforce mandates for children, and the reason is because children don't have an option." -- America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama

You really are quite dumb. How do children exercise "options" before they reach maturity?

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

well youre going to have to start defying orders

Thank God she's not a teacher where I live. Her school administrator was obviously trying to inject a sense of Americanism into students, and what better way to demonstrate that than by watching an inauguration. Would she (or you) be so upset about such a brief curriculum change if a Republican would have been inaugurated? Somehow I seriously doubt it.

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

Is this common practice for Public Schools to require all students to watch a Presidential inauguration? Since my kids don't go to Public Schools, I don't know.

Read the Instructions for the Comrades... Err... I meant "Teachers"...

Why do they Need Instructions?

Teachers get instructions like that for everything they do. Haven't you ever seen the workbooks that come with texts?

You're just flailing...

and this thread is more hand-wringing over nothing from the right.

you really should be embarrassed...

but I know you aren't

I am Married a Teacher... I am Familiar with Marching Orders.

She has yet to get these, but when/if she does, I will let you Know...

Did you Read the Link?...

If so, Explain to me how all of that would Acceptable if it were (43) doing it.

:)

peace...

What? Visiting school children? Good Lord, Laura Bush's top priority was education. No one would have objected to her husband also making an effort to talk to children. You idiots are truly grasping at straws.

This is right up there with the Nazi brothers' belief that the government is obligated to "program" children.

And so it begins.

At what point did students not become Americans? Could be the future leaders of our country need a jolt so that they will be able to answer the simple questions someday.

At what point does a fucking grown up sitting in the seat of the most powerful man on the planet decide he has to have a conversation with every 4th grader?

Perhaps because he gets tired of trying to make 40-somethings-going-on-five understand, so he's going directly to the five-year olds? But seriously, why are children suddenly so unimportant to you fringers? It isn't as though he's holding a five-day summit with them, asshole.

"Fringers" implies a minority.

Please quit lying. It's the majority who are appalled by this. Not a minority. Therefore, it's not "fringers".

Nice try to marginalize the ppl who don't agree with you, despite their overwhelming majority, though....

I thought the Presidency was a real job. What the fuck is going on?

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009
PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

obama_youth.jpg

but, taught from both perspectives not one that is scripted!

Look where hes jaywalking ... CA, but it does remind me of the shitstains followers durning the election.

There are hundreds of Leno's "jaywalking" segments. But CA being the state with the most diversified population, it's a good cross section. OMG, there were even some black folk who didn't know the answers!! As usual, however, you totally miss the point. These young people apparently graduated from high school and can't answer simple questions that used to be taught in Grades One through Six? Like how many stars on the U.S. Flag? It's depressing.

the NEA will make sure obamas orders are carried out

The NEA didn't support Obama because he wants to end teacher tenuring and use a merit system instead. So much for YOUR knowledge about anything. Anything at all.
:dig:

The National Education Association voted to endorse Sen. Barack Obama for U.S. president. Nearly 10,000 educators, representing the NEA’s 3.2 million members, officially endorsed Obama as part of the NEA’s Representative Assembly.

obama endorsement nea

thanks for keeping it honest, mags, we're all counting on you. :thup:

Conspiracy Theory du jour anyone? Oh LOOK!! Here's another one!! Obama intends to use widespread swine flu vaccinations as a eugenics weapon of mass destruction! True, true, TRUE!!! It's on the Internet!!

As you should have been. It's a very important and historic day in American history - one that all students should see and UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR POLITICAL PROCESS. We used to watch them in class too when there was an election. I guess you'd rather go back to teaching "intelligent (ahem) design" instead?

"The National Education Association voted to endorse Sen. Barack Obama for U.S. president. Nearly 10,000 educators, representing the NEA’s 3.2 million members, officially endorsed Obama as part of the NEA’s Representative Assembly.

obama endorsement nea

thanks for keeping it honest, mags, we're all counting on you."

Heavens, you must be wrong, you fringer fuck! We all know it's just about the proper EDUCATION of children, has nothing to do with politics or indoctrination whatsoever!

Who needs a PROPER education when kids can just plug in to Obamavision?

Last edited:
This is right up there with the Nazi brothers' belief that the government is obligated to "program" children.

And so it begins.

Yes, and I just submitted your screen name to Janet Napalitano to investigate you for subversive activites. I hope you're not one of those new conservative WASPS. Remember, we have a nice cold bed with your name on it at an undisclosed FEMA camp.

[Dumb shit]

After all, that's how Hitler did it...couldn't bring the adults over satisfactorily, so went for the whole "Hitler Youth" routine.

Worked like a charm for him, too.

"Fringers" implies a minority.

Please quit lying. It's the majority who are appalled by this. Not a minority. Therefore, it's not "fringers".

Nice try to marginalize the ppl who don't agree with you, despite their overwhelming majority, though....

Your kind are an overwhelming majority? Where, on this board? Surprise surprise. :lol:

Forum List

Back