Fearless leader to address the children

After all, that's how Hitler did it...couldn't bring the adults over satisfactorily, so went for the whole "Hitler Youth" routine.

Worked like a charm for him, too.

You do know, genius, that in the polical arena when Hitler or Nazism needs to be used as a defense mechanism, you've lost the argument.

Maggie, just because you refuse to see the forest, doesn't mean it's not there. The similarities between Obama's agenda and Hitler and other dictators, is strikingly obvious. How many individual pieces of the puzzle are you going to try to explain away as innocent policy moves before you take a look at the whole picture?

"Education played a very important part in Nazi Germany in trying to cultivate a loyal following for Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis were aware that education would create loyal Nazis by the time they reached adulthood. The Hitler Youth had been created for post-school activities and schools were to play a critical part in developing a loyal following for Hitler - indoctrination and the use of propaganda were to be a common practice in Nazi schools and the education system."

Nazis Education
They also co -opted the arts, as Obama is doing now.

Last edited:
There is another post dedicated to Obama's indoctrinati.. oops.. speech.. yeah that's it, speech to America's classrooms on September 8, 2009. This post addresses the youtube that apparently has already been being shown in classrooms.

Parents upset over 'leftist propaganda' video

Watch the video here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcPA1ysSbw]YouTube - I Pledge![/ame]

"What is the President trying to to tell me?"
"What is the President asking me to do?"
"What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?"

Not "what"... "WHY"?... What in the Hell is Obama doing?

:)

peace...

Immanuel is committed to PROGRAMMING children. He doesn't even sugar coat it.

And no, when you refer to a fascist president, his devoted, lying and goosestepping MINORITY of supporters, as a Nazi-in-waiting, you have not lost the argument. You're making a valid comparison.

Power grab. Indoctrination. Resource control.

Fascist. Nazi. Swine.

You guys are seriously overreacting.

The President wants to talk to the children! ZOMG! Hitler youth! Obama is a dictator!

Please.

The President wants to talk to the children! ZOMG! Hitler youth! Obama is a dictator!

Please.

Obama wants to talk to people who won't call him a Marxist or ask him why he shielded Ezekiel Emanuel from a public hearing, so it was either 4th graders or Libruls and he went for the smarter, more interesting group.

Hmmm.. I'm not sure why my thread was merged but so be it. Here is another example of this administration entering a classroom near you.

Students' take-home assignment: Census kits

The government has launched Census in Schools, an all-out campaign targeting superintendents, principals, teachers, students and, indirectly, parents, as schools open across the nation this month and next. The message: The Census is coming and here's why everyone should care.

The school effort is more ambitious than in 2000, the last time the government set out to count everyone. At that time, teachers had to request the material and it was available only in print. Now, the kits and lessons will arrive in every school and lesson plans can be downloaded online, where they will be available in 28 languages.

Between January and March, the Census Bureau will help plan a week of Census education in schools. During Census Week, teachers will devote 15 minutes every day for five days to the topic by discussing such things as civic participation, confidentiality or geography.

Students' take-home assignment: Census kits - USATODAY.com

Please.

Again...

"As the President speaks, teachers can ask students to write down key ideas or phrases that are important or personally meaningful."

peace...

Please.

Obama wants to talk to people who won't call him a Marxist or ask him why he shielded Ezekiel Emanuel from a public hearing, so it was either 4th graders or Libruls and he went for the smarter, more interesting group.

lol ...

That's pretty funny!

Here's a Sample...

"I don't think it's too much to ask that we, the wealthiest nation in the World, could take care of the least among us"... Probably what Barry the Messianic will say...

Teachers then Ask Students to Emote about it...

"I want to help people without money... I want to help sick people..." - 4th Grader

It's Fucking Creepy, and Barry has no Shame.

Can't Sell this TRIPE the Parents (Read VOTERS), then go after their Children.

Welcome to Castro's Cuba.

peace...

Please.

Again...

"As the President speaks, teachers can ask students to write down key ideas or phrases that are important or personally meaningful."

peace...

I know, Mal.

It's awful.

After this they will be democRATS for life.

We will never recover from this atrocity.

Please.

Again...

peace...

I know, Mal.

It's awful.

What's your Political Affiliation, A15?...

peace...

Here's a Sample...

"I don't think it's too much to ask that we, the wealthiest nation in the World, could take care of the least among us"... Probably what Barry the Messianic will say...

Teachers then Ask Students to Emote about it...

"I want to help people without money... I want to help sick people..." - 4th Grader

It's Fucking Creepy, and Barry has no Shame.

Can't Sell this TRIPE the Parents (Read VOTERS), then go after their Children.

Welcome to Castro's Cuba.

peace...

He's prolly going to tell them to eat their vegetables too.

Again...

peace...

I know, Mal.

It's awful.

peace...

I'm not affiliated with a party, I'm a registered Independent.

My views on issues are liberal on some---conservative on others.

I voted for Bush in 2000, abstained in 2004, and Obama in 2008.

I know, Mal.

It's awful.

peace...

Then I Know who your Dog in this Fight is... And you Know Mine.

11-04-2008-obama-castro.jpg

Get used to AmeriKKKa looking More and More like Castro's Cuba.

peace...

peace...

peace...

And in 2012 or 2016 when we have another peaceful transition of power all of these threads filled with paranoia are going to look mighty silly.

Kinda like all those nutters who thought Bush was forming a dictatorship and would find a way to keep his office.

Last edited:

peace...

peace...

And BTW my father (a conservative republican) grew up in Cuba and I don't hear him popping off about Obama like some here.

Sorry, man, I just don't see it.

I emailed the super-superintendent of our school. If the school is going to show this my kids will be staying home.

obama-communist.jpg

Forum List

Back