Fearless leader to address the children

Oh yeah, speaking of da chillun, explain this:

"I am happy to be very clear how we enforce mandates for children, and the reason is because children don't have an option." -- America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama

Because Obama is not like you does not mean he is unAmerican.He was duly elected by the American people. More than 50% of the electorate said not only is Barack Obama very American they gave him the most important job any american could have. (from a political stand point)

Now let's look at you Frank. You are defintely a very angry person. That does not make you unAmerican.

But you do not respect the American political system. That is unAmerican.

I doubt you could get 50% of the people on this website to endoerese you for President.

Frank if you hate what America is today so much, tell me what country is better?

Are you suggesting that once a president is elected, the people are not to question what he's doing, disagree with him, or they're Un-American?

Last edited:

"I am happy to be very clear how we enforce mandates for children, and the reason is because children don't have an option." -- America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama

Because Obama is not like you does not mean he is unAmerican.He was duly elected by the American people. More than 50% of the electorate said not only is Barack Obama very American they gave him the most important job any american could have. (from a political stand point)

Now let's look at you Frank. You are defintely a very angry person. That does not make you unAmerican.

I doubt you could get 50% of the people on this website to endoerese you for President.

Frank if you hate what America is today so much, tell me what country is better?

Are you suggesting that once a president is elected, the people are not to question what he's doing, disagree with him, or they're Un-American?

I seem to remember when someone said that ... oh about ... the last 8 years there was outrage from some other group.

All of you people who have a problem with this ... being great parents and all ... you know ... caring about your child's welll being and everything ... should be able to reverse whatever kind of a brainwashing Adolf ... erm I mean Obama puts on them shortly after they get home from school that day.

All of you people who have a problem with this ... being great parents and all ... you know ... caring about your child's welll being and everything ... should be able to reverse whatever kind of a brainwashing Adolf ... erm I mean Obama puts on them shortly after they get home from school that day.
Do not keep your kids home from school that day , that days attendance will be going to DC

Do not keep your kids home from school that day , that days attendance will be going to DC

And then DC can shove it up their collective asses when it gets there.

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

because of course kids shouldn't see civics in action....

and yet another stupid thread......

Read the Instructions for the Comrades... Err... I meant "Teachers"...

Why do they Need Instructions?...

:)

peace...

Why do they Need Instructions?

Teachers get instructions like that for everything they do. Haven't you ever seen the workbooks that come with texts?

You're just flailing...

and this thread is more hand-wringing over nothing from the right.

you really should be embarrassed...

but I know you aren't

Why do they Need Instructions?

Teachers get instructions like that for everything they do. Haven't you ever seen the workbooks that come with texts?

You're just flailing...

and this thread is more hand-wringing over nothing from the right.

you really should be embarrassed...

but I know you aren't

I am Married a Teacher... I am Familiar with Marching Orders.

She has yet to get these, but when/if she does, I will let you Know...

Did you Read the Link?...

If so, Explain to me how all of that would Acceptable if it were (43) doing it.

peace...

You're just jealous, you had hoped America's youth would be like you, a corporate stooge with no concern on where America is going.

I dont know about the corporate stooge, but I sure dont like where its heading now!

Barry shouldn't be doing this...

If (43) did it, the Screams from the Left would have been Deafening...

Lead by the "Free Press", not Drudge...

peace...

Teachers should read books about Obama before this...

I am Sure this would include his own Biographies and any "Praise to the Messiah" Propaganda Vehicles that can be Found...

Probably NOT any Objective Writings about the Inexperienced Hack who Currently the Occupantload @ 16000.

peace...

Hand chosen cherry picked ... kool aid

Teachers should read books about Obama before this...

I am Sure this would include his own Biographies and any "Praise to the Messiah" Propaganda Vehicles that can be Found...

Probably NOT any Objective Writings about the Inexperienced Hack who Currently the Occupantload @ 16000.

peace...

Hand chosen cherry picked ... kool aid

Am I Correct in my Memory... He has (2) Books about himself, doesn't he?...

How old is this Hack again?...

peace...

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

Unbelievable!

I am Curious as to whether or not that was a Requirement in 2000?...

Oh, (43) wasn't Half-White... My Bad.

There was History Half Made last Fall...

peace...

I thought the Presidency was a real job. What the fuck is going on?

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009
PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

obama_youth.jpg

At what point did students not become Americans? Could be the future leaders of our country need a jolt so that they will be able to answer the simple questions someday.

but, taught from both perspectives not one that is scripted!

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - The Best of Jaywalking - Video - NBC.com

Look where hes jaywalking ... CA, but it does remind me of the shitstains followers durning the election.

Why cant he leave kids alone?

It is empowering for children to be addressed by the President whoever the President may be.

I doubt you would understand empowering children. I hope you minimize speaking to children.

There is much you could learn from the President. When he speaks to adults it may be hard for you and the other wing nuts on this site to understand him.

When he speaks to the children he will speak in a way even you may understand.

Yea a bumbling fool without a teleprompter!

Then they woke up!

President Obama’s job approval rating is at the lowest point of his presidency - a drop largely caused by erosion in support among the political independents who gave him an electoral landslide, a new poll suggests.
Obama approval rating tumbles to 53 percent - The Boston Globe

I don't care. It doesn't take psychic abilities, or rocket science to figure out Barack Hussein Obama's motives. We all know this fraud enough to know what it's about. I have one in High School. I'm going to find out if she will be forced to watch and if she is I will keep her home. Better she get no education at all than have to listen to the President. He's not her President.

Forum List

Back