Fearless leader to address the children

the NEA will make sure obamas orders are carried out

The NEA didn't support Obama because he wants to end teacher tenuring and use a merit system instead. So much for YOUR knowledge about anything. Anything at all.
:dig:

The National Education Association voted to endorse Sen. Barack Obama for U.S. president. Nearly 10,000 educators, representing the NEA’s 3.2 million members, officially endorsed Obama as part of the NEA’s Representative Assembly.

obama endorsement nea

thanks for keeping it honest, mags, we're all counting on you. :thup:

Eventually they did, but they were not happy with him, choosing the lesser of two evils in their minds. He was boo'd several times during campaign speeches to teaching audiences, if you recall.

After all, that's how Hitler did it...couldn't bring the adults over satisfactorily, so went for the whole "Hitler Youth" routine.

Worked like a charm for him, too.

You do know, genius, that in the polical arena when Hitler or Nazism needs to be used as a defense mechanism, you've lost the argument.

Better she get no education at all than have to listen to the President. He's not her President.

Republican values.

You can put away the sour grapes now and be patient while Bush's mess is seen to. Sorry it's not happening fast enough for you, but it's well known that Americans aren't pillars of patience.

Last edited:
The NEA didn't support Obama because he wants to end teacher tenuring and use a merit system instead. So much for YOUR knowledge about anything. Anything at all.

The National Education Association voted to endorse Sen. Barack Obama for U.S. president. Nearly 10,000 educators, representing the NEA’s 3.2 million members, officially endorsed Obama as part of the NEA’s Representative Assembly.

obama endorsement nea

Eventually they did, but they were not happy with him, choosing the lesser of two evils in their minds. He was boo'd several times during campaign speeches to teaching audiences, if you recall.

no, mags, i don't recall. i'd take your word for it, but apparently the keeper of all things honest has a truth issue.

the next time you're tossing stones here and calling out the right wing loons you should keep in mind that you live in a mirror image glass house yourself.

keeping it honest, my ass. you're as much of a mouthbreathing partisan hack as fatality or PI; i don't know who you think you're kidding, unless it's yourself.
have a nice day.

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

Were the same orders standing for the Bush Inaugrial

Teachers get instructions like that for everything they do. Haven't you ever seen the workbooks that come with texts?

You're just flailing...

and this thread is more hand-wringing over nothing from the right.

you really should be embarrassed...

but I know you aren't

I am Married a Teacher... I am Familiar with Marching Orders.

She has yet to get these, but when/if she does, I will let you Know...

Did you Read the Link?...

If so, Explain to me how all of that would Acceptable if it were (43) doing it.

:)

peace...

What? Visiting school children? Good Lord, Laura Bush's top priority was education. No one would have objected to her husband also making an effort to talk to children. You idiots are truly grasping at straws.

^Either Refuses to Read the Link or is being Dishonestly Evasive about what She's Read...

Classic.

peace...

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

As you should have been. It's a very important and historic day in American history - one that all students should see and UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR POLITICAL PROCESS. We used to watch them in class too when there was an election. I guess you'd rather go back to teaching "intelligent (ahem) design" instead?

I don't know where you went to school, but we never watched an inaugeration. And I've been teaching for 12 years and we were never even allowed to put on the news except on 9/11. The inaugeration took about an hour. The rest of the blabber was adulation by the slobbering media who got him elected. Who needs math, right?

P.S. I don't teach intelligent design. Aren't you a presumptuous little prick...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
After all, that's how Hitler did it...couldn't bring the adults over satisfactorily, so went for the whole "Hitler Youth" routine.

You do know, genius, that in the polical arena when Hitler or Nazism needs to be used as a defense mechanism, you've lost the argument.

Godwin's Law applies especially to inappropriate, inordinate, or hyperbolic comparisons of other situations (or one's opponent) with Hitler or Nazis or their actions. The corollaries of the law would presumably not apply to discussions covering genocide, propaganda, or other mainstays of the Nazi Germany, or, more debatably, to discussion of other totalitarian regimes, since a Nazi comparison in those circumstances is understandable. Whether it applies to humorous use or references to oneself is open to interpretation, since this would not be a fallacious attack against a debate opponent.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comparisons Between Hitler and Obama are not IMO as hyperbolic now as they would have been 3 months ago

obama endorsement nea

no, mags, i don't recall. i'd take your word for it, but apparently the keeper of all things honest has a truth issue.

the next time you're tossing stones here and calling out the right wing loons you should keep in mind that you live in a mirror image glass house yourself.

keeping it honest, my ass. you're as much of a mouthbreathing partisan hack as fatality or PI; i don't know who you think you're kidding, unless it's yourself.
have a nice day.

Funny statement coming from you who never posts any valid facts or links. This was a first for you, I believe. On the contrary, I can back up what I say 99.99% of the time (which is where the "keeping it honest" part comes in). I don't believe in posting shit from blogsites or other message boards. I will go directly to the SOURCE as close as I can come. While I realize you HATE that, which is why you always manage to chase me down with one of your unjustified comments, I really don't care what YOU think. As long as I'm alive and kicking, I will remain one of the few posting here who represents the other side of the 99.99% "conservative" bullshit posted here.

Deal with it.

I am Married a Teacher... I am Familiar with Marching Orders.

She has yet to get these, but when/if she does, I will let you Know...

Did you Read the Link?...

If so, Explain to me how all of that would Acceptable if it were (43) doing it.

peace...

What? Visiting school children? Good Lord, Laura Bush's top priority was education. No one would have objected to her husband also making an effort to talk to children. You idiots are truly grasping at straws.

^Either Refuses to Read the Link or is being Dishonestly Evasive about what She's Read...

Classic.

peace...

I read the link. And as usual you fanatics are reading something into it that is not there. And just out of curiosity, if you're "married to a school teacher," where did you ever develop the habit of using initial caps for every other word you type?

I don't know where you went to school, but we never watched an inaugeration. And I've been teaching for 12 years and we were never even allowed to put on the news except on 9/11. The inaugeration took about an hour. The rest of the blabber was adulation by the slobbering media who got him elected. Who needs math, right?

I went to school in Georgia. As soon as cable was widely available, we watched Ronny (retch) and Bush the terror#1 (gag) inaugurated. We also watched all of the shuttle launches including Challenger.

I don't teach intelligent design. Aren't you a presumptuous little prick...

So... is it just because you are ideally opposed to this president that you are complaining about your kids witnessing history? Seems weird that you would complain about this unless you were a wingnut.

have a nice day.

Funny statement coming from you who never posts any valid facts or links. This was a first for you, I believe. On the contrary, I can back up what I say 99.99% of the time (which is where the "keeping it honest" part comes in). I don't believe in posting shit from blogsites or other message boards. I will go directly to the SOURCE as close as I can come. While I realize you HATE that, which is why you always manage to chase me down with one of your unjustified comments, I really don't care what YOU think. As long as I'm alive and kicking, I will remain one of the few posting here who represents the other side of the 99.99% "conservative" bullshit posted here.

Deal with it.

i have. you seem to be the one having trouble coming to grips with your obvious partisanship. it's no skin off my ass, mags, in fact, it's downright amusing to watch you oh-so-self-righteously call out the other partisan hacks on the other side, all the while ignoring that you are EXACTLY the same.

keep up the good work.
:lol:

This is right up there with the Nazi brothers' belief that the government is obligated to "program" children.

And so it begins.

Yes, and I just submitted your screen name to Janet Napalitano to investigate you for subversive activites. I hope you're not one of those new conservative WASPS. Remember, we have a nice cold bed with your name on it at an undisclosed FEMA camp.

[Dumb shit]

Lib nazis don't scare me.

Maggie, just because you refuse to see the forest, doesn't mean it's not there. The similarities between Obama's agenda and Hitler and other dictators, is strikingly obvious. How many individual pieces of the puzzle are you going to try to explain away as innocent policy moves before you take a look at the whole picture?

"Education played a very important part in Nazi Germany in trying to cultivate a loyal following for Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis were aware that education would create loyal Nazis by the time they reached adulthood. The Hitler Youth had been created for post-school activities and schools were to play a critical part in developing a loyal following for Hitler - indoctrination and the use of propaganda were to be a common practice in Nazi schools and the education system."

Nazis Education

Last edited:
Perhaps because he gets tired of trying to make 40-somethings-going-on-five understand, so he's going directly to the five-year olds? But seriously, why are children suddenly so unimportant to you fringers? It isn't as though he's holding a five-day summit with them, asshole.

"Fringers" implies a minority.

Please quit lying. It's the majority who are appalled by this. Not a minority. Therefore, it's not "fringers".

Nice try to marginalize the ppl who don't agree with you, despite their overwhelming majority, though....

Your kind are an overwhelming majority? Where, on this board? Surprise surprise. :lol:

Haven't noticed liberal spastics outnumbering the "fringers" at the rallies.

So guess who the "fringers" really are?

Oh wait, I forgot. Public school. You were too busy being indoctrinated to actually learn anything.

Unless you aren't actually American. That seems to be pretty common on this board these days.

Maggie, just because you refuse to see the forest, doesn't mean it's not there. The similarities between Obama's agenda and Hitler and other dictators, is strikingly obvious. How many individual pieces of the puzzle are you going to try to explain away as innocent policy moves before you take a look at the whole picture?

"Education played a very important part in Nazi Germany in trying to cultivate a loyal following for Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis were aware that education would create loyal Nazis by the time they reached adulthood. The Hitler Youth had been created for post-school activities and schools were to play a critical part in developing a loyal following for Hitler - indoctrination and the use of propaganda were to be a common practice in Nazi schools and the education system."

Nazis Education

You are right...we are well on our way to Facism...remember that when we all end up in a Death Camp somewhere.

Forum List

Back