FEAR: Woodward's new book abt. the "harrowing life" inside Trump's WH!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Schizo Trump (read the last 2 sentences). Sounds like a real fun summer 'joyful' read, huh?

‘FEAR’: Watergate reporter Bob Woodward’s new book will detail the ‘harrowing life’ inside the Trump White House

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
30 JUL 2018 AT 19:20 ET

Bob-Woodward-MSNBC-800x430.png
Bob Woodward (MSNBC)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Watergate journalist Bob Woodward’s new book showcases the “harrowing life” of people within Donald Trump’s White House.

The Washington Post reported that the book, titled “Fear: Trump in the White House,” was kept under wraps at publishing house Simon & Schuster until recently.

The title comes from an interview Woodward conducted with Trump in April 2016 in which he said he believes power is derived from fear.

Woodward and Post reporter Robert Costa asked Trump if he agreed with a quote from President Barack Obama in which he said that “real power means you can get what you want without having to exert violence.”

“Well, I think there’s a certain truth to that,” Trump said in initial agreement with his predecessor. “Real power is through respect.”

He then added, however, that he thinks “real power is, I don’t even want to use the word: ‘Fear.’”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/fea...p-white-house/

Did he also report that the president expects his staff to do their jobs as he wants them to - or else?

What else should he expect?

Bob's grabbing at former glory. The Democrats are trying to forward the idea of a modern Watergate to attack Trump, and Bob's just taking advantage of the move.

Woodward is good at taking advantage.

As for those working for Trump, well if they don't do the job then they should get chewed out or fired. That's the way it is folks.

When the man in charge wants it done, do it.

Woodward needs to retire. His day is long done.

Did he also report that the president expects his staff to do their jobs as he wants them to - or else?

Oh yeah, real happy humans doing their job. (Who the F do you think you are kidding?)

mcmaster-edit-1024x535.jpg

president-donald-trump-national-security-advisor-hr-mcmaster-white-picture-id858033766

5984d3324fc3c0104c8b468d-750-562.jpg

president-donald-trump-white-house-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-and-picture-id858033756

Yeah, they're all probably PRAYING here, right? (Is that my imagination or is that BRASS on sleeves up that line of sight?)

063_943941828-e1523335776411-640x400.jpg

OMG, the only thing missing is 6 nooses hanging over their heads.

donald-trump-military-usa-comey.jpg

Last edited:
Bob's grabbing at former glory. The Democrats are trying to forward the idea of a modern Watergate to attack Trump, and Bob's just taking advantage of the move.

OH HELLL NO!! This isn't a modern Watergate. This is FOREIGN ADVERSARIES and TREASON! Watergate didn't extend beyond the WH. (Well, except for "WASHING" GOP contributions through my state).

I looked and didn't find this thread but then I looked again and found it.

----------------
The Wildest Things About Trump From Bob Woodward's New Book, 'Fear' | HuffPost

• John Dowd, Trump’s lead attorney with the Russia probe, led a practice session for Trump’s potential testimony with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating possible Russian interference in the 2016 election. According to the book, the president stumbled, contradicted himself and lied so much during the practice session that he eventually lost his cool, ranting, “This thing’s a goddamn hoax,” before deciding, “I don’t really want to testify.”
----------------------------

I think it's hilarious that Trump had to practice not lying.

And he failed at it.

Like I said, who could follow this clown?

I wonder what Cohen thinks now? Remember when said he would take a bullet for Trump? Imagine how stupid he feels now.

• Trump reportedly mocked Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ accent, saying, “This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner. … He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.”
Wow, Trump makes fun of his own base.

Reminds me of a Face in the Crowd

Remember this scene when Lonesome Roads is exposed? Shade of Lonesome Roads.

OH HELLL NO!! This isn't a modern Watergate.

Of course it's not, but the Democrats are trying to make it so.

This is FOREIGN ADVERSARIES and TREASON!

One must always consider the source of fantastical beliefs.
It's worse than Watergate.

It was the Russians who burgled and Republicans who enabled and the Trump administration colluded.

Can we say "Complicit"?

Here is some more fun facts about the Orange Buffoon and his entitled family:

1. Sessions:

“This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner… He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,”

This begs the question why is Trump insulting his dumb southern base.

2.John Dowd, Trump's ex-lawyer on Trump

“I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’ ”

3. Mattis on the Trump's understanding of Korea

“I think we could be so rich if we weren't stupid,” Trump later said in the meeting, with Woodward reporting the president later said the U.S. was being played as “suckers.”

“We’re doing this in order to prevent World War III,” Mattis explained to the president, according to Woodward.

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward writes, “Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like—and had the understanding of—‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’”

4. Cohen saving the country

In an effort to curb the president’s “most dangerous impulses,” Trump’s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn swiped multiple official documents from the president’s desk so he wouldn’t sign them, according to Woodward.

"I stole it off his desk," Cohn told an associate of a document withdrawing the U.S. from a crucial trade deal with South Korea, per the excerpts reviewed by CNN. "I wouldn't let him see it. He's never going to see that document. Got to protect the country.”

Cohn also allegedly removed from the Oval Office a notification letter to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), worried about the economic repercussions of pulling out.

Eager to withdraw from the international trade deal, Trump told former White House aid Rob Porter, “Why aren’t we getting this done? Do your job. It’s tap, tap, tap. You’re just tapping me along. I want to do this.”

When Porter consulted Cohn about the request, Cohn told him not to worry, allegedly replying: “I can stop this. I’ll just take the paper off his desk.”

5. On dopey Ivanka

“You’re a goddamn staffer!” former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon reportedly screamed at her, insisting she report to the chief of staff like all other aides. “You walk around this place and act like you’re in charge, and you’re not. You’re on staff!”

Her response, according to Woodward: “I’m not a staffer! I’ll never be a staffer. I’m the first daughter.”

6. Trump the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter

And when Twitter expanded its character limit to 280, Trump—ever-so-pleased with his tweeting habits—reportedly said, “It’s a good thing, but it's a bit of a shame because I was the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters."

The 10 Most Explosive Revelations From Bob Woodward’s New Trump Book

Trump is beyond a fucking idiot. He is on a whole other plane of idiocy.

EFDBE2A0-5417-405A-A32D-ED018D886102.jpeg

Oh yeah, real happy humans doing their job. (Who the F do you think you are kidding?)

mcmaster-edit-1024x535.jpg

president-donald-trump-national-security-advisor-hr-mcmaster-white-picture-id858033766

5984d3324fc3c0104c8b468d-750-562.jpg

president-donald-trump-white-house-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-and-picture-id858033756

Yeah, they're all probably PRAYING here, right? (Is that my imagination or is that BRASS on sleeves up that line of sight?)

063_943941828-e1523335776411-640x400.jpg

OMG, the only thing missing is 6 nooses hanging over their heads.

donald-trump-military-usa-comey.jpg
You have the smoking gun.... pictures of people frowning!!! How fucking dumb can you be?

OH HELLL NO!! This isn't a modern Watergate.

Of course it's not, but the Democrats are trying to make it so.

This is FOREIGN ADVERSARIES and TREASON!

One must always consider the source of fantastical beliefs.
It's worse than Watergate.

It was the Russians who burgled and Republicans who enabled and the Trump administration colluded.

Can we say "Complicit"?
No because he hasn’t been found guilty of anything.

Everyone Woodward quotes is coming out and calling him an outright liar. His anonymous sources live only in his imagination.

Harrowing outside the WH as well – as Trump staffers desperately work to keep the Orange Idiot from signing disastrous accords, undermining the security of American allies, and starting WWIII.

Trump is incompetent, ignorant, unprepared, and unfit to be president.

Schizo Trump (read the last 2 sentences). Sounds like a real fun summer 'joyful' read, huh?

‘FEAR’: Watergate reporter Bob Woodward’s new book will detail the ‘harrowing life’ inside the Trump White House

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
30 JUL 2018 AT 19:20 ET

Bob-Woodward-MSNBC-800x430.png
Bob Woodward (MSNBC)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Watergate journalist Bob Woodward’s new book showcases the “harrowing life” of people within Donald Trump’s White House.

The Washington Post reported that the book, titled “Fear: Trump in the White House,” was kept under wraps at publishing house Simon & Schuster until recently.

The title comes from an interview Woodward conducted with Trump in April 2016 in which he said he believes power is derived from fear.

Woodward and Post reporter Robert Costa asked Trump if he agreed with a quote from President Barack Obama in which he said that “real power means you can get what you want without having to exert violence.”

“Well, I think there’s a certain truth to that,” Trump said in initial agreement with his predecessor. “Real power is through respect.”

He then added, however, that he thinks “real power is, I don’t even want to use the word: ‘Fear.’”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/fea...p-white-house/
Hey Trumpkins....here is the real "coup"...trump's own administration treating him like a moody toddler who knows nothing, ruins all he touches, and is a dnager to our country....

Mattis said that he doesn't read fiction.

Strange that, all of the quotes are word for word what democrats have said.

I can't wait until this arrives in my mail.

Eat shit, Judge Jeanine. LOL!

"""......Number 1 on the Amazon Top 100 list, and it won’t even be available until 9/11.

Woodward’s ‘Fear’ No. 1 on Amazon before release, wants $60 for talk

" Fear: Trump in the White House" is selling fast in pre-sales and Amazon said it is the top seller among political books and in a day where multiple outlets published explosive excerpts the book jumped from 12th place to first place in under six hours.

And the huge book seller isn’t discounting "Fear ," keeping the pre-release price at $28.70. """""

Forum List

Back