FBI Raids Christian Militia Group: Tea Party Links?

Time will tell what kind of Right Wing Lunacy their agenda entails.

Breaking news...........
Maybe we could sneak them into Iran, where they might prove useful?

happy%20pics-72121.JPG

A taste of the Ayatollah's own medicine?

Breaking news...........

Provide a SINGLE link in your story to the Tea Party. You made the claim and repeated it. YET no where in the story ANYWHERE is there ANY claim to have ANYTHING to do with Tea Party.

You are a FUCKING lying asshole.

I never said the linked story contains a claim about the Tea Party Extremists.

I make the claim that in cases like this in the future, where health care coverage will be denied because of preexisting conditions, the Tea Party Extremists and the GOP are responsible.

There are consequences to actions.

Breaking news...........

Provide a SINGLE link in your story to the Tea Party. You made the claim and repeated it. YET no where in the story ANYWHERE is there ANY claim to have ANYTHING to do with Tea Party.

I make the claim that in cases like this in the future, where health care coverage will be denied because of preexisting conditions, the Tea Party Extremists and the GOP are responsible.

For everyone of your lying thread titles with no backing from linked sources I will be requesting they be moved where they belong, in the Conspiracy forum.

For everyone of your lying thread titles with no backing from linked sources I will be requesting they be moved where they belong, in the Conspiracy forum.

between you and alibabababa--butthead, I am hysterical with laughter.:lol:

---

read the whole thread in context. I state my opinions separate from facts--like the fact that the GOP and the Tea Party Extremists are responsible for delaying health care that would cover people with preexisting conditions.

Last edited:

The riots in the late 60's is a result of how the police and government treated blacks in the early 60's during the civil rights movement.

The tea partiers and righties in America better watch themselves. They may have all the money, but there are a lot more of us than there are them.

They better stop spitting on our elected officials, talking about seceeding from the union and saying racist things about Obama. Their trying to stir up their base but in the meantime, they are stirring up ours.

Ann Coulter is a nut job. Glen Beck too. Rush is a liar. Lindsay Graham and Sarah Palin make me sick. Bush and Chaney were pure evil. Kramer lied.

read the whole thread in context. I state my opinions separate from facts--like the fact that the GOP and the Tea Party Extremists are responsible for delaying health care that would cover people with preexisting conditions.
You're getting your threads confused.

In this thread, you are spuriously blaming the existence of this fundamentalist militia on the Tea Party.

between you and alibabababa--butthead, I am hysterical with laughter.:lol:

---

Dante you have just rang the bell quite loudly! You have now admitted and publicly agreed that there are consequences to actions. Congratulations!!!

BTW- Did you read the recent head lines where Osama Bin Ladin is again instructing Muslims to kill Americans? He didn't particularly describe which Muslims he wanted to kill Americans so we can safely assume he must surely have meant all Muslims?

The FBI would disclose no details of the raids. The law enforcement source told CNN the arrests were unrelated to any terrorist plot. The source would not confirm Hutaree members were among those arrested, but said the suspects were not planning attacks against government targets and the raids were unrelated to recent threats against members of Congress

At least 7 arrested after raids in 3 states - CNN.com

You're getting your threads confused.

In this thread, you are spuriously blaming the existence of this fundamentalist militia on the Tea Party.

I am?

show me where.

I start out saying:

FBI Raids Christian Militia Group: Tea Party Links?

with a link:

Breaking news...........

then I go on to say....

Breaking news...........

---

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

Show me where, oh wise one, show me where do I blame "the existence of this fundamentalist militia on the Tea Party."?

Last edited:
ANYbody can call themselves Christian, folks.

Even people conspiring to murder innocents can CALL themselves Christians.

They can even THINK that Jesus wants them to kill people of other faiths, too.

Isn't freedom of religion a wonderful thing?

ANYbody can call themselves Christian, folks.

Even people conspiring to murder innocents can CALL themselves Christians.

They can even THINK that Jesus wants them to kill people of other faiths, too.

Isn't freedom of religion a wonderful thing?

Hey, Christians do it, Muslims do it, Jews do it, others too.

Yep, it is great.

---

CaféAuLait;2151065 said:
The FBI would disclose no details of the raids. The law enforcement source told CNN the arrests were unrelated to any terrorist plot. The source would not confirm Hutaree members were among those arrested, but said the suspects were not planning attacks against government targets and the raids were unrelated to recent threats against members of Congress

i guess this kills Dantes premise all to hell

CaféAuLait;2151065 said:

i guess this kills Dantes premise all to hell

Breaking news...........

what part of the premise is killed?

:eusa_whistle:

The riots in the late 60's is a result of how the police and government treated blacks in the early 60's during the civil rights movement.

The tea partiers and righties in America better watch themselves. They may have all the money, but there are a lot more of us than there are them.

They better stop spitting on our elected officials, talking about seceeding from the union and saying racist things about Obama. Their trying to stir up their base but in the meantime, they are stirring up ours.

Ann Coulter is a nut job. Glen Beck too. Rush is a liar. Lindsay Graham and Sarah Palin make me sick. Bush and Chaney were pure evil. Kramer lied.

LOL, sounds like a THREAT to me. I'm sceeeerd:lol:

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

oooo, I'm sceeeerd of him too.:lol:

Forum List

Back