Judge Andrew Napolitano Facebook Alert: Obamacare to Establish a 'Ready Reserve Corps

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by US Army Retired, Mar 29, 2010.

1. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Pelosi was right. You have to pass the bill to know what's in it. Every week something new happens to demonstrate that Obama is trying to destroy America...and, except for the Tea Parties, nothing is done to stop him. What Napolitano has found is disturbing and calls for Obama's removal from office. This is tyranny if this para military private force is enacted. Read this. This went unnoticed in the Bill till now. From his facebook.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Obamacare to establish a "Ready Reserve Corps." | Facebook

Today at 8:16am

Section 5210 of HR 3590 the Obamacare Healthcare Reform Law: Establishing a Ready Reserve Corps.

In the healthcare debate during the last few months, the issue of creating a small armed force under the control of the President seems to have escaped notice. The legislation that creates this para-military force purports to pre-empt the authority of State governors to control their own National Guard, absent war, which the Constitution does not authorize.

2. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Bump!!

3. beowolfe

beowolfe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +204
    Man, either these people don't do their research or they really play the wingnuts like a violin.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  4. beowolfe

beowolfe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +204
    Bump? You might want to delete this lie.

5. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    I used to do a lot of work on an Indian Reservation and got to know a doctor with the 'Indian Health Service'. He wore a Navy Uniform but worked at the hospital on the rez.
    he told me that the Indian health Service was a division of the Public Health Service, and since then the name has been changed on the rez to the Public Health Service.
    He also told me that when he completed his 'active enlistment', he would go on 'reserve' with the 'Ready Reserve Corps'.
    When the Rodeo Chedesky Fire was going on, and 6 towns were evacuated, the Ready Reserve Corps were at the shelters. Among other things they delivered a baby, administered CPR to a heart attack victim, as well as administered first aid.
    Isn't this the same Ready Reserve Corps as before? If so, It operated under Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II. It probobly is older than that, but that is all the exposure I personally have with the Public Health Service.

I fail to see anything sinister in reorganizing the Ready Reserve Corps.

6. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    So what's the difference between this and FEMA?

7. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    The Ready Reserve Corps is a uniformed federal agency that provides medical services.
    FEMA is a federal bureaucratic agency that is supposed to assess a situation and coordinate services.
    I might be wrong but my understanding is that FEMA directs aid from federal, state and charitable agencies to places where emergencies dictate a need. The Ready Reserve Corps would then be one of those federal agencies that FEMA would direct to help.

You didn't really believe Terral's thread about FEMA death camps did you?

8. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    ...yet no one ask why a health care bill needs a ready reserve corp.

9. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    did you miss the part about it already existed?

10. ihopehefails

ihopehefails BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +228
    DId you miss the part where the judge simply said it was unconstitutional to have one? I don't think he said these were deathsquads. He just said it was unconstitutional.

You still did not answer the question why they had to be armed or even why they need to exist because when did doctors need guns?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010