FBI Raids Christian Militia Group: Tea Party Links?

LOL, sounds like a THREAT to me. I'm sceeeerd:lol:

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

oooo, I'm sceeeerd of him too.:lol:
how sweet.

now you'
re a full time troll, because the Tea Party Extremist Agenda has left you without the ability to think without plugging into the message of the day?

what a waste of breath
:doubt:

Y'all kids quit your squabbling or I'm gonna pull this car over!

So I guess all the ideological parallels don't count? Birds of a feather.

The Hutaree’s idea of the enemy has a great deal of overlap with the enemy identified by the Tea Party movement: A mysterious New World Order that is being created by big government liberals. The Hutarees also share with the Tea Party the idea that current political discontent is a repetition of the historical pattern of the American revolution of 1776. One writes, “I’ve had this feeling that I havn’t been able to shake, and it is all adding up now (THE GOV. IS NOT OUR DADDY) just like 200 years ago I think its time again.”
(see Irregular Times. com, this thing won't let me link yet.)
"The enemy of my enemy...", etc.

Actually, I suspect that the Hutaree are a Dominionist sect, Calvinists whose explicitly stated goal is to overturn the constitution and replace it with a theocracy ruled by "Biblical law", which usually turn s out to be whatever the guy with the sword at your throat says it is.

On their website (now unavailable), there are several references to Dominionist theology, references to the "elect" (predispensationalism), the coming of Jesus (premillenialism), etc.

Dominionist influence is widespread, the whole "activist judges" meme, is straight out of Dominionist theology, as is the "this is a Christian nation" meme.

Anyway, I'm sure that tea baggers don't chase 'em off when it comes time to vote - is that so or is that not so?

If you're gonna share a bed with Dominionist insurgents - they are classified as a terrorist organization by the Justice department - they've been behind several of the murders of family practice physicians (also see "Joels Army") then you need to own up - you're happy to wield them like a bludgeon to threaten everybody with violence for disagreeing with you, but they get busted plotting to kill law enforcement officers, and you pretend you don't know 'em?

Please.

If you really intend to defend the constitution, then realize that Obama was lawfully elected, and quit acting like a bunch of spoiled children, 'cause otherwise it increasingly looks like lip service, and you got something else entirely in mind.

I swore an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and it's one I take seriously. It's not a flag or a church that makes me free, it's the constitution, and that means rule of law, one law for everyone, so spare me the bull.

Last edited:
i guess this kills Dantes premise all to hell

Time will tell what kind of Right Wing Lunacy their agenda entails.

Breaking news...........

what part of the premise is killed?

:eusa_whistle:
that this group had anything to do with the tea party people

what is it with you people and fishing with red herring? It makes for lousy bait.

I never claimed the group had anything to do with the Tea Party.

But I wouldn't be surprised at all if the truth came out that they share sympathies and lunacy. The actions of Tea Party Extremists will have consequences. It will take longer for the health care bill to go into effect, and people will be denied coverage. Being denied coverage will lead to death for some Americans.

As the truth about the health care bill comes out, normal people will stop listening to the shrill voices of the Tea Party.

Time will tell what kind of Right Wing Lunacy their agenda entails.

Breaking news...........

what part of the premise is killed?

:eusa_whistle:

what is it with you people and fishing with red herring? It makes for lousy bait.

But I wouldn't be surprised at all if the truth came out that they share sympathies and lunacy. The actions of Tea Party Extremists will have consequences. It will take longer for the health care bill to go into effect, and people will be denied coverage. Being denied coverage will lead to death for some Americans.

As the truth about the health care bill comes out, normal people will stop listening to the shrill voices of the Tea Party.

No, you only implied it. Stirring the pot, so to speak.

And created a deliberately misleading thread title, so retarded liberals who can't be bothered to actually read the thread, and those who accept anything they are fed, will think that somebody has found tea party links, and spread that rumor.

It's all part of the fear campaign. They can't beat us if constrained to the truth and the consitution, so they resort to telling lies and fear-mongering.

No, you only implied it. Stirring the pot, so to speak.
I don't think I implied any such thing.

You and that weirdo ali-baaa-baaa-dip-sheet assumed too much. Show me where I implied any such thing?

We've gone from 'Dante is a liar and a libeler, and a mass murdering leftie, to Maybe Dante suggested something that hit too close to home'

:lol:

And created a deliberately misleading thread title, so retarded liberals who can't be bothered to actually read the thread, and those who accept anything they are fed, will think that somebody has found tea party links, and spread that rumor.

It's all part of the fear campaign. They can't beat us if constrained to the truth and the consitution, so they resort to telling lies and fear-mongering.

If I had empathy for you, I'd squash the life out of you. You miserable little prick.

You get those two things confused, much like your twin and fellow village idiot, Splatter.

Forum List

Back