father punches man molesting his son and gets arrested

I'd be charged with murder or attempted murder if it was my kid that was molested.

There has to be a more harsh punishment for screwing up another human being for the rest of their life. It's proven that child molestations really traumatize kids well into adult-hood. There needs to be a more harsh punishment for this crime.

I don't think anyone has said the man wasn't justified for punching the other guy. The cops had two people telling divergent stories and, not wanting to be sued, they arrested both guys and left it for the court to sort out.

I don't think anyone has said the man wasn't justified for punching the other guy. The cops had two people telling divergent stories and, not wanting to be sued, they arrested both guys and left it for the court to sort out.

I know, child molestors just make me sick. And I don't think it's right for a little boy to get a sour tasted of the justice system by seeing his dad arrested for defending his son.

I am pretty sure if I ever catch some bastard molesting one of my 2 kids, I will be going to prison. At least I will know the son of a bitch wont be doing to any other kids :)

The ACLU and other low-life Lawyers have forced the police to allow a child molester to remain free to molest more children.

because, of course, he's not entitled to a trial, eh?

:eusa_hand:
Who said anything about not allowing a trial?

The police should have the right to do their job, protect the citizens.

Do you think children are a punishment?

What are the cops being prevented from doing, exactly?

If it were your son molested, what would you want the police to do?
You mean if I didn't kill him myself?

I'd want them to do their job. And part of their job is to not take one person's word against the other without evidence. If I said you molested my kid would you have no problem staying in jail until the trial?

You mean if I didn't kill him myself?

I'd want them to do their job. And part of their job is to not take one person's word against the other without evidence. If I said you molested my kid would you have no problem staying in jail until the trial?

I would want them to do what they would do in my state. Take both of them to jail. Make them post bond pending their trial. Check the immigration status of Mr. Rodriguez.

Then have a speedy trial and send Mr. Rodriguez to jail and to the fate that kid touchers have in jail.

I would want them to do what they would do in my state. Take both of them to jail. Make them post bond pending their trial. Check the immigration status of Mr. Rodriguez.

Then have a speedy trial and send Mr. Rodriguez to jail and to the fate that kid touchers have in jail.
If they both had records, that's probably what would have happened. But since neither one did it seems they gave them both the benefit of the doubt.

If they both had records, that's probably what would have happened. But since neither one did it seems they gave them both the benefit of the doubt.

If you commit assault and battery in Virginia you will stand in front of a magistrate on your first offense. I represented enough of them to know.

If you commit assault and battery in Virginia you will stand in front of a magistrate on your first offense. I represented enough of them to know.

So if I come to Virginia, run into you in the hallway by the restoom, and claimed you assaulted me...you'd automatically go in front of the magistrate? That seems a bit extreme if there are no witnesses.

How is charging them both and letting the court sort it out not doing their job?

As for your last question, what a stupid question.... seriously.

How is charging them both and letting the court sort it out not doing their job?

As for your last question, what a stupid question.... seriously.

Once again Jillian, what would you have done if you CAUGHT a guy molesting your child in this manner? Simple enough question, why aren't you answering it?

Once again Jillian, what would you have done if you CAUGHT a guy molesting your child in this manner? Simple enough question, why aren't you answering it?

No one asked me. One person said "ask her..." and then I was asked if I thought children were punishment... which could be one of the stupidest questions ever.

In answer to *your* question, since you are the first to pose it to me, if I caught him??? If I saw him lay a finger on my son, I would want to pound him to a pulp. Would I do it? I don't know. But if I did, I'd certainly expect there to be some type of inquiry beyond them taking my word for it.

People should have the right to protect their children from predators - it is their right as a parent.

Jillian agrees, she disagrees that the word of the father is enough. Which of course begs the question , with no priors, no history of mental problems, no drug history, why did the guy just randomly assault the fellow with his son in tow?

Forum List

Back