father punches man molesting his son and gets arrested

The liberals at the time were in the Republican party. How often must we explain this to you?

Anyway, it's arrogance to claim that white man "gave rights" to anyone. White men were prevented from taking rights from women and minorities.

Factually and historically incorrect.

Lets try some reality, shall we?

Women could not vote. White MEN had to create the amendment and pass it and then vote on it in the States to make it law. Pretty damn simple concept.

Blacks could not vote. Even after the 13th and 14th amendments they were prevented from voting. WHITE men dominated by massive numbers the Congress and still do. THEY voted to stop the South from preventing blacks from voting.

You are an ignorant person. The republicans were NOT liberal in 1964. There is even a quote floating around from one of their leaders saying he was going to be accused by the party of being liberal. Gosh if they were liberal, why would that be bad?

FUCKING learn history you dumb ass.

I thought the Southern conservatives voted against the Civil Rights Act even though they were in the Democrat party. And aren't Southern conservatives primarily in the GOP today?

Did William F Buckley support the Civil Rights Act?

And didn't LBJ say that he lost the South when he signed the act?

I don't know. I'm just asking.

Yes

Factually and historically incorrect.

Lets try some reality, shall we?

Women could not vote. White MEN had to create the amendment and pass it and then vote on it in the States to make it law. Pretty damn simple concept.

Blacks could not vote. Even after the 13th and 14th amendments they were prevented from voting. WHITE men dominated by massive numbers the Congress and still do. THEY voted to stop the South from preventing blacks from voting.

You are an ignorant person. The republicans were NOT liberal in 1964. There is even a quote floating around from one of their leaders saying he was going to be accused by the party of being liberal. Gosh if they were liberal, why would that be bad?

FUCKING learn history you dumb ass.

It was unconstitutional to not allow women and blacks to vote. There really wasn't any allowing about it. People's brains just eventually got screwed on right.

Liberals believe criminals have more rights then victims. But the real issue is they want us all docile and meek so that we will never challenge their decisions or power when they take over.

c'mon sarg! "liberals believe" blah, blah, blah...

did you read even the article before you had that knee jerk reaction?

" - In a prepared statement, Police Chief Louis J.Pacheco defended the actions taken by his department: “It is unfortunate that there appears to be some type of public assumption that the police stopped a father from protecting his son and let a child molester go, that is absolutely not true.”

The officers responding to the scene, he said, made the correct decision not to arrest either Rodriguez or Beatrice because both men had no criminal records or outstanding warrants. He also noted that Rodriguez did not understand English and both parties were suspects of “arrestable felonies.”

“There was [a] debatable dispute on the facts as the elderly man says he was ‘just joking around’ and the father says that it was outright sexual assault,” Pacheco stated. “Both officers are reliable, active veteran officers and fathers with over 40 years combined experience, impeccable records and numerous commendations from the public for past performance.”

The officers charged both men and reported the incident to store management, he said, “so that the facts/truth — guilt or innocence could be presented and proved in a court of law.” - "

" - In a prepared statement, Police Chief Louis J.Pacheco defended the actions taken by his department: “It is unfortunate that there appears to be some type of public assumption that the police stopped a father from protecting his son and let a child molester go, that is absolutely not true.”

The officers responding to the scene, he said, made the correct decision not to arrest either Rodriguez or Beatrice because both men had no criminal records or outstanding warrants. He also noted that Rodriguez did not understand English and both parties were suspects of “arrestable felonies.”

“There was [a] debatable dispute on the facts as the elderly man says he was ‘just joking around’ and the father says that it was outright sexual assault,” Pacheco stated. “Both officers are reliable, active veteran officers and fathers with over 40 years combined experience, impeccable records and numerous commendations from the public for past performance.”

The officers charged both men and reported the incident to store management, he said, “so that the facts/truth — guilt or innocence could be presented and proved in a court of law.” - "

He only gives males that molest underage girls the benefit of a trial.

I thought the Southern conservatives voted against the Civil Rights Act even though they were in the Democrat party. And aren't Southern conservatives primarily in the GOP today?

Did William F Buckley support the Civil Rights Act?

Yes he did. He was a card carrying member of the NAACP, too.

And didn't LBJ say that he lost the South when he signed the act?

Sadly, somebody found it again.

Apparently all one must do is point your car ..ah... yeah you got it, SOUTH from Washington.

Last edited:
The liberals at the time were in the Republican party. How often must we explain this to you?

Anyway, it's arrogance to claim that white man "gave rights" to anyone. White men were prevented from taking rights from women and minorities.

You didn't finish your sentence. "White men were prevented from taking rights from women and minorities" by........White Men!

Huh, you know when the sentence gets finished you kinda sound like an idiot. The relentless march of progress. Everything comes from somewhere it was not plunked down pristine and perfect upon the face of the Earth. It has to get there some how. Now quit being a hater.

In our county Rodriguez would have had his immigration status checked by the county police and probably got his butt sent to await deportation by ICE. A completely unjustified assumption I know, but I'm gonna go waaaaaay out on a limb here.

So, let's see, the father misunderstood Rodriguez' hand on his son's genitals, because Rodriguez was "just joking around." There was nothing sexual about it. What kind of fucking sense does that make? Well, the people of Massachusetts have the government they decided they want. That's why there are 49 other states to pick from. If you don't like child molesters, leave the state that likes them.

You didn't finish your sentence. "White men were prevented from taking rights from women and minorities" by........White Men!

Huh, you know when the sentence gets finished you kinda sound like an idiot. The relentless march of progress. Everything comes from somewhere it was not plunked down pristine and perfect upon the face of the Earth. It has to get there some how. Now quit being a hater.

I'm not a hater, I'm just rational. White men, facing social pressure from women and minorities, had no real choice but to honor the constitution. If you think they came up with that idea out of the goodness of your heart you're a fool.

I'm not a hater, I'm just rational. White men, facing social pressure from women and minorities, had no real choice but to honor the constitution. If you think they came up with that idea out of the goodness of your heart you're a fool.

You sound as if you think white men had no choice. You'll notice that in other parts of the world men have thus far come to a different conclusion. The Constitution notwithstanding (read Abigail Adams' extensive letters to her husband on the point). White men could have decided to suppress to the opposition much more easily than passing a Constitutional amendment to allow women to vote or even to pass the 13th and 14th amendments.

I'm don't know that I'm buying the "not hating, just rational" line. I think there may be a little white man hate trying to get out. Come on, just admit it and set yourself free.

You sound as if you think white men had no choice. You'll notice that in other parts of the world men have thus far come to a different conclusion. The Constitution notwithstanding (read Abigail Adams' extensive letters to her husband on the point). White men could have decided to suppress to the opposition much more easily than passing a Constitutional amendment to allow women to vote or even to pass the 13th and 14th amendments.

I'm don't know that I'm buying the "not hating, just rational" line. I think there may be a little white man hate trying to get out. Come on, just admit it and set yourself free.

Damn. It's horrible how I get busted for my white man hate all the time.

The constitution, though written by somewhat flawed creatures, didn't allow for the continued abuse of the rights of anyone. So while you can pat yourself on the back for "allowing" someone else rights, you've actually done nothing of the sort.

Unless you are the creator.

In our county Rodriguez would have had his immigration status checked by the county police and probably got his butt sent to await deportation by ICE. A completely unjustified assumption I know, but I'm gonna go waaaaaay out on a limb here.

So, let's see, the father misunderstood Rodriguez' hand on his son's genitals, because Rodriguez was "just joking around." There was nothing sexual about it. What kind of fucking sense does that make? Well, the people of Massachusetts have the government they decided they want. That's why there are 49 other states to pick from. If you don't like child molesters, leave the state that likes them.

i didn't say i thought the alleged perv's initial defense made any sense, nor did i say if it was my kid i wouldn't have punched the guy myself...

i'm saying that to have a knee jerk reaction to this story, that it's all about those darn criminal loving liberals, just cuz this incident happened to happen in a blue state, is ridiculous...it's one person's word against another.

if it was my kid, i wouldn't care about the consequences, i'd throw the punch or do whatever i had to stop the guy from harming my child (or any other child for that matter), and then i'd expect to have the police ask me questions as to why i did it...the police would be remiss not to look into the facts of the matter.

i didn't say i thought the alleged perv's initial defense made any sense, nor did i say if it was my kid i wouldn't have punched the guy myself...

i'm saying that to have a knee jerk reaction to this story, that it's all about those darn criminal loving liberals, just cuz this incident happened to happen in a blue state, is ridiculous...it's one person's word against another.

if it was my kid, i wouldn't care about the consequences, i'd throw the punch or do whatever i had to stop the guy from harming my child (or any other child for that matter), and then i'd expect to have the police ask me questions as to why i did it...the police would be remiss not to look into the facts of the matter.

EXACTLY! I'd have kicked him in the junk and poked out both of his eyes and paid my lumps with the law.

On the face of it, it sounds really stupid. According to the article, both men were charged and the cops said they did this to let the court settle the matter. It's one person's word against the other.

Pesky rules, proper procedure and laws. Silly little details. (wink)

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't attacking you. I was responding to the information in your post. I'm not sure it was "one person's word against the other" though. I didn't see a dispute about whether the old man touched the kid. The only dispute I read in there was about intent. I don't think intent makes any difference. Kinda like Drunk in Public. It doesn't matter whether you intended to be drunk in public or not. If you are in public and drunk, you're guilty. If you are a kid toucher, you are guilty.

In any case, in Virginia they both would have gone before a magistrate, at a minimum. Since the old guy couldn't speak English, he would have had his status checked and would probably be off the streets for good.

The father will not be convicted of any crime. Much ado about nothing. But hey, nothing like a good libsmasher thread. ;)

That's because people like you denied them their rights for so long. Paybacks a bitch...

Well, the premis of the justice system is to take away rights when you break the law...otherwise, you're not being punished at all. I mean hell, who wouldn't want three square meals a day, HBO, a weightroom, and plenty of company? You'll eat your "payback" when your kid gets molested and you can't do shit about it.

I'd be charged with murder or attempted murder if it was my kid that was molested.

There has to be a more harsh punishment for screwing up another human being for the rest of their life. It's proven that child molestations really traumatize kids well into adult-hood. There needs to be a more harsh punishment for this crime.

MA seems to have some of the most screwed up laws and skewed viewpoints where sexual predators are concerned. I never thought I'd here myself say a place was more jacked up than CA, but in this regard, MA most definitely is in the lead.

WTF is wrogn with people nowadays that they think this shit is okay? IMO, this scum got off easy with just a punch to the face and if I was the father, I'd be looking at 49 other places to live. One that actually still allowed me to defend my family.

No shit, I would not have just punched him, When I was done the son of a bitch would not have been able to ever touch a little kid again.

MA is one Fucked up place indeed.

Forum List

Back