father punches man molesting his son and gets arrested

Most of the reaction to the June 1 incident during which, a 4-year-old boy was reportedly touched high on the leg by a Market Basket employee in the store’s bathroom

“There was debatable dispute on the facts as the elderly man says he was ‘just joking around’

He also noted that Rodriguez did not understand English

I'll assume you read this article and you are not a parent.

Rodriguez "admitted" to touching the boy under the bathroom stall.

You admit you would deal out your own justice, ONLY if it were your child.

It seems rather obvious, you could careless about other children being molested but if it were your child, you would murder him!

Do you think that's a tad bit self-centered?

This sounds more like the Police Dept is more concerned about getting sued by the ACLU, than protecting children.

If you think this man was just joking around, you should never be a parent!

This is the cultural problem in America being promoted by greedy lawyers.

I have to point out, everything is allegedly at this point. I have no problem with the father punching the guy. What I have a problem with is you morons that think people are guilty before they are judged so.

Most of the reaction to the June 1 incident during which, a 4-year-old boy was reportedly touched high on the leg by a Market Basket employee in the store’s bathroom

“There was debatable dispute on the facts as the elderly man says he was ‘just joking around’

He also noted that Rodriguez did not understand English

You admit you would deal out your own justice, ONLY if it were your child.

It seems rather obvious, you could careless about other children being molested but if it were your child, you would murder him!

Do you think that's a tad bit self-centered?

This sounds more like the Police Dept is more concerned about getting sued by the ACLU, than protecting children.

This is the cultural problem in America being promoted by greedy lawyers.

Yeah, I believe I pointed out early in this thread that the guy admitted to touching the kid. So, unlike SOME people have been saying on here, this isn't a swearing contest about whether the act occurred. The only contested issue is whther it was a joke.

Well, I've got news, unlawful touching is unlawful touching and it doesn't matter what the motivating factor was. The police were completely wrong.

How is charging them both and letting the court sort it out not doing their job?

As for your last question, what a stupid question.... seriously.
This is why I asked "Do you think children are a punishment?"

He also noted that Rodriguez did not understand English.

This sounds like the Police Dept is more concerned about getting sued by the ACLU, than protecting children. Rodriguez is Hispanic and does not speak English.

Maybe. And maybe the cops in your town would have a soft-spot for rapists? Surely you can't be serious. If so, you'd have to accept being brought before the magistrate if I claimed you assaulted me. Remember, the cops have no discretion.

You can trot that ill-formed hypothetical out a thousand times and it will not make it any better. Your fact pattern does not fit this case.

I have to point out, everything is allegedly at this point. I have no problem with the father punching the guy. What I have a problem with is you morons that think people are guilty before they are judged so.
There is no dispute, the man admitted to touching the boy.

You are saying it's ok for a man to touch a 4 year old boy with his pants down in a bathroom and he should not be arrested.

Do you not think boys should not be protected from child molesters?

There is no dispute, the man admitted to touching the boy.

You are saying it's ok for a man to touch a 4 year old boy with his pants down in a bathroom and he should not be arrested.

Do you not think boys should not be protected from child molesters?

Of course, I'm a liberal, I think all children should be molested.

:cuckoo:

It says right in your c&p that there is a dispute. I've no idea what the man actually said or if it was translated properly. But if you can cough up a tape I'll give you my opinion.

Maybe. And maybe the cops in your town would have a soft-spot for rapists? Surely you can't be serious. If so, you'd have to accept being brought before the magistrate if I claimed you assaulted me. Remember, the cops have no discretion.

Cops do have discretion but it's not as broad as some academics would have you believe.

Well except for the whole evidence thing. You can not just claim assault and have not a mark on you.

Yeah, I believe I pointed out early in this thread that the guy admitted to touching the kid. So, unlike SOME people have been saying on here, this isn't a swearing contest about whether the act occurred. The only contested issue is whther it was a joke.

Well, I've got news, unlawful touching is unlawful touching and it doesn't matter what the motivating factor was. The police were completely wrong.
Who in their right mind would want this guy free on the streets?

Oh wait, Lawyers that defend child molesters and the people that think Lawyers should get rich promoting child molestation. :cuckoo:

He ADMITTED to reaching under the stall and touching the kid. TO THE POLICE. Perhaps you MISSED that part?

Of course, I'm a liberal, I think all children should be molested.

:cuckoo:

It says right in your c&p that there is a dispute. I've no idea what the man actually said or if it was translated properly. But if you can cough up a tape I'll give you my opinion.
You may remember this sickening sermon from a defense lawyer voting on Jessica's law and he is from the same town in which this incident occurred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq-NJ1YQu8M]YouTube - Rep James Fagan (D-Taunton) On Jessica's Law[/ame]

Democrat James Fagan speaking to child rape victims "I'm going to rip them apart and make sure the rest of their lives will be ruined"
He justifies his conflict of interest and greed by saying he is doing his job.

It's time to record all conversations between lawyers and their clients.

These people in New England are sick, backward hicks!

Forum List

Back