Bush Blocks House's Request for FBI Documents

Manuel

Jan 7, 2008
Sydney
President Bush today blocked an attempt by a House committee to obtain internal FBI documents from the CIA leak investigation, asserting that notes from interviews of Vice President Cheney and other White House officials are protected by executive privilege.

The move further escalates the conflict between the White House and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which has issued a subpoena to Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey in an attempt to secure records related to FBI interviews in the leak investigation.

Bush Blocks House's Request for FBI Documents - washingtonpost.com

It's almost to the point where I don't care anymore.

I just want January 2009 to hurry up and get here no matter who wins in November.

Right after they arrest and Jail Clinton and Gore and most of his admin for selling out to China illegally and all the other shit they did illegally.

Remind me how those dirt bags that broke the law for PERSONAL gain are walking free while you retards want to arrest 2 men that have done nothing but defend this Country?

Tell ya what? If Bush or Cheney get arrested after they leave office, you WILL see a War. A Civil War. Go ahead, I don't have anything planned for next year, killing a few hundred liberal turds in a Civil War will keep me busy.

Do you dumb shits even have weapons?

Right after they arrest and Jail Clinton and Gore and most of his admin for selling out to China illegally and all the other shit they did illegally.

Remind me how those dirt bags that broke the law for PERSONAL gain are walking free while you retards want to arrest 2 men that have done nothing but defend this Country?

Tell ya what? If Bush or Cheney get arrested after they leave office, you WILL see a War. A Civil War. Go ahead, I don't have anything planned for next year, killing a few hundred liberal turds in a Civil War will keep me busy.

Link Please

Disclosure and Sunshine, Light shed on things, brings honesty...verses things done in secret or in Darkness, where evil lurks! ;)

What is the administration afraid of being revealed?

Isn't this question asked of those who oppose wiretapping USA citizens without warrant?

Care

Link Please

Are you 10? Must be to ask for a link to Clinton taking money from the Chinese, of him having over 900 FBI files on political enemies on his night stand ILLEGALLY, of him renting the white house, of travel Gate, of lying under oath, and all the rest.

are You 10? Must Be To Ask For A Link To Clinton Taking Money From The Chinese, Of Him Having Over 900 Fbi Files On Political Enemies On His Night Stand Illegally, Of Him Renting The White House, Of Travel Gate, Of Lying Under Oath, And All The Rest.

Link Please!

If God is with you, who can stand against you?

Forum List

Back