Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

Well...as with all religions there are sects. CERTAIN Talmudic Jewish groups like Chabad-Lubavitch are supremacist Jewish organizations.
People such as the dead Rabbi Schneerson (6th Rebbe) promoted and proclaimed extremist views.
Kushner and his spouse are devout followers of Schneerson and as a rebbe, view him as the Earthly embodiment of God.

"There is an extreme cult of personality focused on Schneerson himself. Some followers consider him the Messiah, and Schneerson himself reportedly sometimes implied this was true. Some Lubavitch educators consider him divine, making such claims as, “the Rebbe is actually ‘the essence and being [of God] … he is without limits, capable of effecting anything, all-knowing and a proper object of worshipful prostration.”"

Schneerson quotes

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

Why is the US Honoring a Racist Rabbi?

View attachment 260245

These people are creepy...especially when they have the ear of POTUS.
True.
Catholics like killing non-Catholics...
Let’s discuss.

Which Catholic nation today in Europe is killing?

right NOW----at this very moment?

The Zionists have been killing a lot more than White Catholics.

nope------you are leaving out all the wars of the 21st century. I was in the military for awhile------while there are more white protestants than there are white catholic-------lots white catholics
have taken part in USA wars which killed LOTS OF PEOPLE.
As to murders------I got to see that too-----acute lead poisoning to the brain (ie bullet) Some of those cases did involved white catholic
shooters

White Protestants are mostly behind USA Zionist wars.

True.
Catholics like killing non-Catholics...
Let’s discuss.

nope------you are leaving out all the wars of the 21st century. I was in the military for awhile------while there are more white protestants than there are white catholic-------lots white catholics
As to murders------I got to see that too-----acute lead poisoning to the brain (ie bullet) Some of those cases did involved white catholic
shooters

your catechism whore lied to you

shooters

Bushies were Protestants, as are most of their Soldiers, FACT.

They have almost a fanatical devotion to keeping your people safe.

From 1948 to 1967 ... the American xtians who are so fanatical to keep us 'safe' had an arms embargo against the State of Israel. Americans went to jail for even sending money for Israel to help protect itself. American administrations since Truman didn't believe Israel would survive the decade.

It wasn't till Israel won the Six Day War (with British, French, and Israeli-made weapons) that America finally realized that Israel wasn't going to get wiped out any minute and could actually be a lucrative weapons market that the embargo was lifted.

The only people on this Earth keeping Israelis safe ares Israelis

Bvp9_POCMAE736A.jpg

How many people do you reckon are alive today who voted for Truman? Unless you're positively ancient, there's no way you could have been old enough in 1967 to be politically aware.

Was it your parents who taught you to hold a grudge? Is that a jewish thing?

shooters

the bitch lied about the nature of USA wars AND the history of
CATHOLIC POLAND. There are lots of catholics in the US military

shooters

The nature of the USA wars?
To protect Israel?

From 1948 to 1967 ... the American xtians who are so fanatical to keep us 'safe' had an arms embargo against the State of Israel. Americans went to jail for even sending money for Israel to help protect itself. American administrations since Truman didn't believe Israel would survive the decade.

It wasn't till Israel won the Six Day War (with British, French, and Israeli-made weapons) that America finally realized that Israel wasn't going to get wiped out any minute and could actually be a lucrative weapons market that the embargo was lifted.

Bvp9_POCMAE736A.jpg

How many people do you reckon are alive today who voted for Truman? Unless you're positively ancient, there's no way you could have been old enough in 1967 to be politically aware.

My mom is 98 -----no dementia. I did not vote for Truman,------
I was very politically aware in 1967----in fact I watched (on channel 13) ALL OF THE UN proceedings on "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE
EAST" ----late May thru June. Feel free to ask questions-----

shooters

To protect Israel?

right-----that and the jews caused the Bubonic plague-----
I am very well aware of the teachings of the catholic
church. I attended "midnite mass" Christmas eve for YEARS

To protect Israel?

The Grim Reaper comes from the Bubonic Plague era, Medieval Europeans simply said they saw demonic beasts with reapers in the fields before the Plague hit.

It was a simple mistake to think a Jew was a demonic beast too.

PS
Catholic Poland accepted Plague Jew refugees, where's the thanks?

Nearly everyone in the entire western world lives in fear of being labeled an Antisemite

You seem quite proud of your antisemitism. Kudos to you.

I don't know any Jews in real life. Unlike black people who I see causing trouble every day, if there's any Jews around I can't tell them apart from random white people. So I come by my opinion towards black people honestly. Jews on the other hand, I've heard a lot of mythology about in my online alt-right circles but I remained skeptical. This forum is the first time Ive really had personal interactions with Jews and I must say, it's been an eye opening experience.

To protect Israel?

The Grim Reaper comes from the Bubonic Plague era, Medieval Europeans simply said they saw demonic beasts with reapers in the fields before the Plague hit.

"simple mistake"??? nothing "simple" about the genocides
enacted by the catholic church

To protect Israel?

Yet, Catholic Poland accepted those Jewish refugees.

All you Heebs do is kick, and scream about Polish Catholics.

No wonder why so many people despise ungrateful Jews.

Bvp9_POCMAE736A.jpg

I was very politically aware in 1967----in fact I watched (on channel 13) ALL OF THE UN proceedings on "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE

Here's a question. Are you aware of the near worshipful attitude protestant Christians in America have for Israel and Jews? Do you think a modicum of respect for their faith is too much to ask in return for them sending their sons to die in the middle east to make Israel just a little bit safer?

Nearly everyone in the entire western world lives in fear of being labeled an Antisemite

I don't know any Jews in real life. Unlike black people who I see causing trouble every day, if there's any Jews around I can't tell them apart from random white people. So I come by my opinion towards black people honestly. Jews on the other hand, I've heard a lot of mythology about in my online alt-right circles but I remained skeptical. This forum is the first time Ive really had personal interactions with Jews and I must say, it's been an eye opening experience.

Long ago----I met lots of people who had never before met a jew.
They were muslims educated in muslim countries---mostly.
If you frequent Nazi websites------then you are familiar with THE
grammar school curriculum on jews in muslim countries and the
stuff taught in mosques---even in the USA

To protect Israel?

LOL "accepted the refugees" ------and by the 1800s those
refugees were ON THE RUN from Poland -----my own ancestors--------even the survivors that did not make it to the USA----were
sent BACK TO POLAND to be gassed -------and some of those not
gassed were murdered by their catholic neighbors ("""grateful"""")

To protect Israel?

LOL "accepted the refugees" ------and by the 1800s those
refugees were ON THE RUN from Poland -----my own ancestors--------even the survivors that did not make it to the USA----were
sent BACK TO POLAND to be gassed -------and some of those not
gassed were murdered by their catholic neighbors ("""grateful"""")

You're very dumb, blaming Poles for Russian Pogroms, and Nazi Germany's Holocaust.

My impression of Jews is they're dumb, but extremely desperate, and extremely ambitious.

No wonder why so many people despise Jews.

Bvp9_POCMAE736A.jpg

Here's a question. Are you aware of the near worshipful attitude protestant Christians in America have for Israel and Jews? Do you think a modicum of respect for their faith is too much to ask in return for them sending their sons to die in the middle east to make Israel just a little bit safer?

you know virtually nothing about Protestant Christians in the USA----I do ----I grew up with them. I also know about the US military----
I IS A VETERAN. Not one US soldier was sent to the Middle
east to fight for Israel EVER. Some American protestants are
avid "Zionists"------a small, very intelligent and opened minded
minority. "RESPECT FOR THEIR FAITH"------you have some
information about "level of respect" jews have for protestants?----
feel free to ask questions

To protect Israel?

Don’t hate me because I am beautiful. How are you unemployed when unemployment is at an all time low? Pesky criminal record?

Long ago----I met lots of people who had never before met a jew.
They were muslims educated in muslim countries---mostly.
If you frequent Nazi websites------then you are familiar with THE
grammar school curriculum on jews in muslim countries and the
stuff taught in mosques---even in the USA

I don't know why we're on the topic of Muslims all of a sudden...

but yes I've heard a bit about what they say about you in their Mosques.

They want to cut the necks of all infidels though, which includes me and everyone I care about so I don't get why I should be more upset about what they say about Jews.

Forum List

Back