The Full Extent of the PCUSA cover-up

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
As many might know, Churches are supposed to be trustworthy places of scholarship, peace, and strength. Many know Churches have often reorganized governments including Presbyterians. Many know that the scholarship of Roman Latin Catholics created our Latin alphabet writing systems, and the less centralized writings in Orthodox Nations.

Take a close look on how the PCUSA today only exists to charge rent for their old churches and lie about morality.

The Confederate States of America
Established Presbyterianism and in no way Anglican, any upstart Methodists or Baptists from the 2nd great awakening
-CSA Constitution for the sovereign Character of the states under an Almighty God
-Army Ministers centralized around Stonewall Jackson
-Persecution by Union of Presbyterian and Anglican Churches after the war
-Stainless Banner developed from a Bonnie Blue Flag and Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson all Scottish
- The South may well have been 10% truly Scottish and Presbyterian
-The highest Presbyterian Scholarship pushed ahead for Dixiecrats from Princeton and President Woodrow Wilson from Ulster-Scots

PCUSA lies that will Oppose the worldwide Christianity Called Presbyterianism, resulting in excommunications from Mexico, and disagreements with Scotland
-Presbyterianism in the USA formed from small communities that are autonomous
-Amendment 10-A recognizes same-sex marriage
-This signals fighting the "2nd Protestant Reformation" in line with a grim Martin Luther and John Calvin
-President Eisenhower will invert religion by telling the Presbyterians he joined how to "be for Liberty Goddammit".
-"Always Reforming"
-Celebrating "Predecessor Body" missions with modern liberal northern buzzwords.

The Next Time you See a Pope nailing the 95 theses, I'd look for some Hitler around the corner, that's worse than embarrassing.

• Banned
Does anyone else think gradeschool's education on British history went , basically, from the Spanish Armada straight to the American Colonies. So, I think its extensive on the censorship side, in coordination with how the American Pledge of Allegiance is now a pledge to ignorance and loyalty. Note how Jefferson Davis compared CIvil War now to English Civil War and the States taking out the Union Government , or the Catholic King's Government , King Charles, or the "War of the Three Kingdoms", which had a lot to do with Protestant religion. "the largest disturbers of peace since the time of Oliver Cromwell".

• Banned
This keeps getting deleted elsewhere, but I bet its a big deal if other people studied how I studied. Well I bet it would be no surprise when you hear the Pope is in favor of the united Roman Empire where he started his career. It should be no surprise the Orthodox look for their Byzantine Constantinople. It shouldn't be Any Surprise when the Protestant Reformation is Supposed to have a Church that emphasizes their Confederation of States. We got a National bubble to say separation of Church and State, and we like the Churches that internally say separation of Church and State. I'm more accurate than the muffled BS the PCUSA does. Koreans are in the USA 90% Presbyterian, which isn't all That different from in Korea being 20% Presbyterian. The cover-ups are massive as I've shown as to how the 1885 Presbyterian mission continued peaceful objectives for the Church. I bet you could get your money stolen for government to hand out to non-objective affirmative actions to strangers. You can't suggest returning Korean professionalism with other professional sentiments doled out to family, returning the sentiment useful Korean efforts in the colleges they asked for. Somehow you get in a publicity war with government! Predictable sentiment start to finish. They regulate commerce.Most people should k
bonnie_blue_wagon[1].jpg

Most people should know we are in danger of politically affecting Korea all the time. Korea and borderlands Korea. The Church of Korea covers that landmass. The more freedom they have and the more you model the United States after the 1700's Articles of Confederation, the more Korea is able to join the Confederacy with no effects on itself whatsoever! So! We see how established Presbyterianism has guided these Nations all the way and a recommended plea for Confederate Government which, Scotland who is on the outside, is not having a good time riding the corner. Alabama is the leader on 3 independent presidential election parties, I used the First official alabama Flag , it shows the Bonnie Blue Flag, made from the Scottish flag. Alabama is where Jefferson Davis was inaugurated and the capitol where the Confederate Constitution was written to establish Presbyterianism for the Confederate States. The Scottish word "Bonnie" shows how people retain their heritage and their "heritage" to save. Harry McCarthy is also meant to be a Scottish couple in Bonnie Blue Flag.

Providence is very much Protestant , in that God leads religious events pre-determined, and Calvinist. Well we see this repeatedly in early America politics, Jefferson Davis, and the "Call of Korea" mission to Korea. Also the "Call of Macedon" is the model on this Korean mission where God had used the Holy Spirit to lead the Apostle to Greece, the very first mission to Europe, and so the opening of Korea could be the opening of all Asia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back