Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

“I’m here to separate the good Jews from the Satanic Jews.”

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan spoke at a Catholic church in Chicago Thursday night, decrying social media outlets for banning his account, while denying accusations of anti-Semitism and racism.

Farrakhan was invited to speak at the St. Sabina Church in Chicago by the congregation’s controversial spiritual leader, Michael Pfleger.

Pfleger, who has in the past invited controversial figures in the past, including Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright, offered Farrakhan an opportunity to speak out at St. Sabina a week after Facebook and its subsidiary, Instagram, banned the Nation of Islam leader.

During his roughly hour-and-a-half address at St. Sabina, Farrakhan denied having ever used hateful or bigoted rhetoric, despite a long history of racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and black supremacist comments.

“I have not said one word of hate. I do not hate Jewish people. Not one that is with me has ever committed a crime against the Jewish people, black people, white people. As long as you don’t attack us, we won’t bother you.”

“The enemy is so hateful of me. I have never been arrested. No drunken driving. What have I done that you hate me like that?”

Farrakhan again referenced “Satanic Jews”, a phrase he has used for decades, drawing nationwide criticism, but said he did not believe all Jews fell into this category.

Michael Pfleger is part of the far-left cabal that launched The Surrender Monkeys political career....I thought he was dead....damn!

He's a conservative muslim....other side of the coin from CRCs.

He is talking about the Talmudic Jews with their kabbalah, numerology horseshit. Chabad Lubavitch assholes like Jared and Ivanka Kushner pushing agendas that are openly supremist.

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

Are white devils allowed to answer?

Of course they never show the videos when FairyCan call Christianity a gutter religion.

Arutz Sheva ^

Embedded video

He's a conservative muslim....other side of the coin from CRCs.

Nice try

hqdefault.jpg

barack%20obama%20and%20louis%20farrakhan%20by%20askia%20muhammad.jpg

Of course they never show the videos when FairyCan call Christianity a gutter religion.

Well who wants to follow a leader preaching love and died for it?

Nope, it's convert with the sword or die bringing peace to the world one death at a time.

He is talking about the Talmudic Jews with their kabbalah, numerology horseshit. Chabad Lubavitch assholes like Jared and Ivanka Kushner pushing agendas that are openly supremist.
Can you elaborate?
Well...as with all religions there are sects. CERTAIN Talmudic Jewish groups like Chabad-Lubavitch are supremacist Jewish organizations.
People such as the dead Rabbi Schneerson (6th Rebbe) promoted and proclaimed extremist views.
Kushner and his spouse are devout followers of Schneerson and as a rebbe, view him as the Earthly embodiment of God.

"There is an extreme cult of personality focused on Schneerson himself. Some followers consider him the Messiah, and Schneerson himself reportedly sometimes implied this was true. Some Lubavitch educators consider him divine, making such claims as, “the Rebbe is actually ‘the essence and being [of God] … he is without limits, capable of effecting anything, all-knowing and a proper object of worshipful prostration.”"

Schneerson quotes

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

Why is the US Honoring a Racist Rabbi?

Chabad-Trump-Oval-Office-2018-resize-e1522307813443.jpg

These people are creepy...especially when they have the ear of POTUS.

Can you elaborate?
Well...as with all religions there are sects. CERTAIN Talmudic Jewish groups like Chabad-Lubavitch are supremacist Jewish organizations.
People such as the dead Rabbi Schneerson (6th Rebbe) promoted and proclaimed extremist views.
Kushner and his spouse are devout followers of Schneerson and as a rebbe, view him as the Earthly embodiment of God.

"There is an extreme cult of personality focused on Schneerson himself. Some followers consider him the Messiah, and Schneerson himself reportedly sometimes implied this was true. Some Lubavitch educators consider him divine, making such claims as, “the Rebbe is actually ‘the essence and being [of God] … he is without limits, capable of effecting anything, all-knowing and a proper object of worshipful prostration.”"

Schneerson quotes

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

View attachment 260245

True.
Catholics like killing non-Catholics...
Let’s discuss.

Can you elaborate?

Schneerson quotes

View attachment 260245

True.
Let’s discuss.

Because Christianity is not the topic here. Jews are. Crazy, Talmudic, racist Jews. Nutjobs who have the ear of POTUS, and, judging by his recent actions, his pen.

Many States now adopt my lobbied bill to allow Police and Judges the right to suggest/force mental evaluations for those who are an endangerment to themselves or others or who clearly need mental help and assistance.
If Louis steps in one of those States showing himself in such a mental state insighting violence as he's done in the past then it's the duty of law enforcement to get him the mental help every sane person knows that man needs. When society sits around and does nothing you get school shooters, church and synogogue shooters, terrorists, and little Hitlers running around being allowed to repeat history.
Sometimes I wonder about society's tolerance level, then they complain when something happens as if signs weren't there all along.
For crying out loud he said his people/group never comitted
violence when he represents a larger group and influences copycat hate groups and terrorists and is used to bait and infiltrate our communities to undermine our nation and stability.

Can you elaborate?

Schneerson quotes

View attachment 260245

False information.
Not all Chabad Lub's are Schneerson Messianic, it's a small minority.
YOU DO NOT KNOW the minds and hearts nor beliefs of any of those men in the picture, nor what's going on, making you no better then Louis.

Schneerson taught about Moshiach to come, & is often mistaken for the one he spoke of with such fervor, however he becomes a clue in unto itself.
The Rebbe officially accepted the role of the seventh(Sheva) Rebbe of the Lubavitch dynasty on the 11th day of the Hebrew month of Shvat, 5711.
That date secrets the name of Moshiach.
As we teach to recognize resemblances, we see how the mistaken lifting of Schneerson as Messiah for teaching of Messiah to come is a pattern mirroring the way they lifted Jesus as messiah for teaching about son of man third person tense to come.
PROOF:
When Jesus is speaking to the apostles saying : "they will say I am christ and deceive many"
I in this context of him speaking means Jesus will be deceptively called christ not some future persona whereby a future third person tense would be used.
Sorry, but people really need to notice tenses, because this isn't the only blunder and scam done on people for not having good reading comprehension.
So reread the Tenses least you be the deceived.
Someone was teaching third person tense son of man to come.
This is liken to Rabbi Schneerson teaching about Moshiach to come, but some in Chabad making him that Moshiach which he spoke of third person tense as another.
Proof: Jesus is not God-Ephesians 1:18-19,
That Jesus is not the son of man he was emulating/impostering(like unto)-rev 1:13
Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)
"Jesus said to him: You yourself said [it]; Yet I say to YOU MEN, FROM HENCEFORTH YOU WILLSEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Temple Priests) of heaven (time to come=future)."Matthew26:64
"Then, Jesus said: I am and YOU PERSONS WILL SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand ofpower and coming with ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Priests) of heaven (Olam Habah=world to come=future)." -- Mark 14:62
Schneerson made Moshiach by "SOME" Lubivictors resembles the mistaken zealous creation of the Christ against his warning people would be deceived.
So by discussing the errors of some (few) Jews you are exposing the errors of 2.3 billion Christians. -Oops!

Can you elaborate?

Schneerson quotes

View attachment 260245

True.
Let’s discuss.

Apparently around 325 c.e. the Romans discovered the power of death consequent to defying the divine commands which excludes people from the sanctuary of God making them hapless prey for demons, devils, and every foul and loathsome beast and bird in the hierarchy of hell. So they made defying the law of God and ritually desecrating the teachings of Jesus the compulsory national religion and set out to conquer the world through the power of death.

If the consequence for idolatry is death then those who set out to win over many converts amount to serial killers.

Apparently they do enjoy the killing. Think of it. Get someone to meditate on nothingness, eat a baloney sandwich, submit to Islam, hate a Jew, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, lie in the name of God, or pray to a block of wood for special favors and they will go blind, lose their sanity, and do whatever you tell them to do, think whatever you tell them to think, pay whatever you tell them to pay, and kill whoever you tell them to kill, without question, for life.

Before anyone ever thought of a robot, the Church of Rome had been churning them out by the billions for millennia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back