Farrakhan talks of 'Satanic Jews' at Catholic church address

Why are they hating on Farrakhan? ... :dunno:

Even the Bible talks about the Synagogue of Satan. ... :cool:

the word "synagogue" in greek---SIMPLY MEANS "ASSEMBLY"----
it does not specifically have anything to do with jewish houses of worship-----the word for shit-hole in
ENGLISH is MOSQUE

He is talking about the Talmudic Jews with their kabbalah, numerology horseshit. Chabad Lubavitch assholes like Jared and Ivanka Kushner pushing agendas that are openly supremist.
Can you elaborate?
Well...as with all religions there are sects. CERTAIN Talmudic Jewish groups like Chabad-Lubavitch are supremacist Jewish organizations.
People such as the dead Rabbi Schneerson (6th Rebbe) promoted and proclaimed extremist views.
Kushner and his spouse are devout followers of Schneerson and as a rebbe, view him as the Earthly embodiment of God.

"There is an extreme cult of personality focused on Schneerson himself. Some followers consider him the Messiah, and Schneerson himself reportedly sometimes implied this was true. Some Lubavitch educators consider him divine, making such claims as, “the Rebbe is actually ‘the essence and being [of God] … he is without limits, capable of effecting anything, all-knowing and a proper object of worshipful prostration.”"

Schneerson quotes

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

Why is the US Honoring a Racist Rabbi?

View attachment 260245

These people are creepy...especially when they have the ear of POTUS.
False information.
Not all Chabad Lub's are Schneerson Messianic, it's a small minority.
YOU DO NOT KNOW the minds and hearts nor beliefs of any of those men in the picture, nor what's going on, making you no better then Louis.

Schneerson taught about Moshiach to come, & is often mistaken for the one he spoke of with such fervor, however he becomes a clue in unto itself.
The Rebbe officially accepted the role of the seventh(Sheva) Rebbe of the Lubavitch dynasty on the 11th day of the Hebrew month of Shvat, 5711.
That date secrets the name of Moshiach.
As we teach to recognize resemblances, we see how the mistaken lifting of Schneerson as Messiah for teaching of Messiah to come is a pattern mirroring the way they lifted Jesus as messiah for teaching about son of man third person tense to come.
PROOF:
When Jesus is speaking to the apostles saying : "they will say I am christ and deceive many"
I in this context of him speaking means Jesus will be deceptively called christ not some future persona whereby a future third person tense would be used.
Sorry, but people really need to notice tenses, because this isn't the only blunder and scam done on people for not having good reading comprehension.
So reread the Tenses least you be the deceived.
Someone was teaching third person tense son of man to come.
This is liken to Rabbi Schneerson teaching about Moshiach to come, but some in Chabad making him that Moshiach which he spoke of third person tense as another.
Proof: Jesus is not God-Ephesians 1:18-19,
That Jesus is not the son of man he was emulating/impostering(like unto)-rev 1:13
Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)
"Jesus said to him: You yourself said [it]; Yet I say to YOU MEN, FROM HENCEFORTH YOU WILLSEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Temple Priests) of heaven (time to come=future)."Matthew26:64
"Then, Jesus said: I am and YOU PERSONS WILL SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand ofpower and coming with ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Priests) of heaven (Olam Habah=world to come=future)." -- Mark 14:62
Schneerson made Moshiach by "SOME" Lubivictors resembles the mistaken zealous creation of the Christ against his warning people would be deceived.
So by discussing the errors of some (few) Jews you are exposing the errors of 2.3 billion Christians. -Oops!

All well and good. That still does not explain his comments or many of the comments made by Talmudic Jewish Rabbis. I believe this is what people like Farrakhan are speaking about. At the end of the day you have Jews and then you have Jews. THe problem arises in the inability to openly debate about them for fear (by some) of being labelled an ant-semite. Talmudic Jews tend to be shitheads and their teachings are leading to a radicalization of their faith. All religions have to be aware of this. Judaism is no different.

Who doesn't love a Jewish girl when she's being satanic?

purim_costumes_021913_620px.jpg

That still does not explain his comments or many of the comments made by Talmudic Jewish Rabbis

Since you've never read Talmud (you don't read Hebrew or Aramaic) you've only seen fake quotes posted on the hate sites you frequent, you have no idea what Talmud says.

Because Christianity is not the topic here. Jews are.
A f***ing antisemite is the topic here.
Root cause analysis. There is no independent origination. Do his words come from blind hate or are there actions which he derives his view from?

blind hatred learned in infancy. I grew up in a very white
bread Christian town. My parents were ENTIRELY secular.
I have no "jewish school" training----in fact I attended
SUNDAY SCHOOL (protestant) a whole lot more than I stepped
into a synagogue. Hatred of jews is the CULTURE of the Christian
world even from the earliest baby stories and songs about "baby
jesus" ----that poor kid consigned to the stable

Root cause analysis. There is no independent origination. Do his words come from blind hate or are there actions which he derives his view from?

My memory of 'church' is going to xtian Sunday School with a neighborhood friend when I was young ... the teacher introduced me as a 'Good Jew' because I was willing to listen to her teachings.

I haven't set foot in a church since.

Hate for Jews is NOT part of the Christian culture.

But maybe it should be.

He is talking about the Talmudic Jews with their kabbalah, numerology horseshit. Chabad Lubavitch assholes like Jared and Ivanka Kushner pushing agendas that are openly supremist.
Can you elaborate?
Well...as with all religions there are sects. CERTAIN Talmudic Jewish groups like Chabad-Lubavitch are supremacist Jewish organizations.
People such as the dead Rabbi Schneerson (6th Rebbe) promoted and proclaimed extremist views.
Kushner and his spouse are devout followers of Schneerson and as a rebbe, view him as the Earthly embodiment of God.

"There is an extreme cult of personality focused on Schneerson himself. Some followers consider him the Messiah, and Schneerson himself reportedly sometimes implied this was true. Some Lubavitch educators consider him divine, making such claims as, “the Rebbe is actually ‘the essence and being [of God] … he is without limits, capable of effecting anything, all-knowing and a proper object of worshipful prostration.”"

Schneerson quotes

“The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person stems from the common expression: “Let us differentiate.” Thus, we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of “let us differentiate” between totally different species.”

“This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world … The difference in the inner quality between Jews and non-Jews is “so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.”

View attachment 260245

True.
Catholics like killing non-Catholics...
Let’s discuss.

Which Catholic nation today in Europe is killing?

But maybe it should be.

how long have you been living under a rock? Have you ever read
English literature ? There is no point in time or place in the
"Christian world" that does NOT include inculcation of hatred of
jews

Can you elaborate?

Schneerson quotes

View attachment 260245

True.
Let’s discuss.

right NOW----at this very moment?

Can you elaborate?

Schneerson quotes

View attachment 260245

True.
Let’s discuss.

The Zionists have been killing a lot more than White Catholics.

Well ... you say that ....

An_auto-da-f%C3%A9_of_the_Spanish_Inquisition_and_the_execution_o_Wellcome_V0041892.jpg

American loyalty to Israel is due in large part to Christians. They have almost a fanatical devotion to keeping your people safe. They're for the most part, ignorant of what Jews think about them. It's upsetting for me to read the contemptuous way you and irosie talk about them.

But maybe it should be.

jews

Ridiculous, paranoid hysteria... Nearly everyone in the entire western world lives in fear of being labeled an Antisemite.

They have almost a fanatical devotion to keeping your people safe.

From 1948 to 1967 ... the American xtians who are so fanatical to keep us 'safe' had an arms embargo against the State of Israel. Americans went to jail for even sending money for Israel to help protect itself. American administrations since Truman didn't believe Israel would survive the decade.

It wasn't till Israel won the Six Day War (with British, French, and Israeli-made weapons) that America finally realized that Israel wasn't going to get wiped out any minute and could actually be a lucrative weapons market that the embargo was lifted.

The only people on this Earth keeping Israelis safe ares Israelis

Bvp9_POCMAE736A.jpg

Can you elaborate?

Schneerson quotes

View attachment 260245

True.
Let’s discuss.

The Zionists have been killing a lot more than White Catholics.

nope------you are leaving out all the wars of the 21st century. I was in the military for awhile------while there are more white protestants than there are white catholic-------lots white catholics
have taken part in USA wars which killed LOTS OF PEOPLE.
As to murders------I got to see that too-----acute lead poisoning to the brain (ie bullet) Some of those cases did involved white catholic
shooters

But maybe it should be.

jews

Ridiculous, paranoid hysteria... Nearly everyone in the entire western world lives in fear of being labeled an Antisemite.

????? really? since when? Have they taken the BS out of
the NT ? Are you afraid?

Forum List

Back