"Far Right" can't win for GOP? ...BS!

Again.... for the millionth time.... Conservatism is NOT ideologically driven.
Again.... for the millionth time.... that is a lie of the far Right.

Well okay, Eddy... that's YOUR opinion.

A conservative libertarian and a conservative who is socially conservative, don't share the same ideology. So your opinion has been met by the cold hard slap in the face of reality. Conservatism transcends ideological bounds. It is an overall PHILOSOPHY. This is how you can have so much difference in conservative opinion on a myriad of issues. Whereas, the Liberal Ideologue has an itinerary and agenda. They have a list of ideological issues they seek to implement their prescribed liberal ideological policies to address.

Most Independents are also conservative, they just prefer identifying as independent.

The polls and numbers are totally misleading and this is the crux of our problem here.

Bossdude, the "crux" of your problem is that you may be crazy. Yep maybe the polls aren't all in yet on that. But I would be willing to bet that if we took a poll right here and now on whether or not you are crazy. the poll would say; hell yes da boss is crazy mon. LMAO.

"Most conservative are actually independent, they just prefer identifying as conservatives"

Boss, I think I've figured out why Romney got his ass kicked so bad. Read the above again. The "conservatives" lied and acted as independents and voted for Obama. Sure nuff that's what happened.

Makes as much sense as anything you've written. Maybe more.

That is factually incorrect.
Conservatives made up a bigger share of the total vote in 2008 (34%) and in 2012 (35%) than ever before.
Conservatives are not staying home.

Again, most voters are conservative.

Most Independents are also conservative, they just prefer identifying as independent. They will stay home as opposed to voting for republican ideologues or defeating liberal ideologues.

The polls and numbers are totally misleading and this is the crux of our problem here. Some people want to assume that everyone who claims to be independent is a moderate and people who say they are conservatives really are conservative. "Extreme Conservatism" is essentially an oxymoron. A "Conservative" by definition, is someone opposed to extreme or radical change. Conservative IS the politically moderate alternative to extremism.

no most voters are not conservative. 38% are but they are still outnumbered by the sum of liberals and moderates.

Independent has nothing to do with ideology, so you cannot equate Independent with moderate. Indpendent just refers to party affiliation - not ideology. A common mistake.

You're either merely deluded or severely retarded.

Its the bullshit he has to tell himself. Back in reality, 58% of voters self identify as either moderates or liberals. Not conservative. And yes, these designations are mutually exclusive.

No one wants 'real conservative' candidates. Not conservatives. Not moderates. Not liberals.

Last edited:
That is factually incorrect.
Conservatives made up a bigger share of the total vote in 2008 (34%) and in 2012 (35%) than ever before.
Conservatives are not staying home.

Most Independents are also conservative, they just prefer identifying as independent. They will stay home as opposed to voting for republican ideologues or defeating liberal ideologues.

The polls and numbers are totally misleading and this is the crux of our problem here. Some people want to assume that everyone who claims to be independent is a moderate and people who say they are conservatives really are conservative. "Extreme Conservatism" is essentially an oxymoron. A "Conservative" by definition, is someone opposed to extreme or radical change. Conservative IS the politically moderate alternative to extremism.

no most voters are not conservative. 38% are but they are still outnumbered by the sum of liberals and moderates.

Independent has nothing to do with ideology, so you cannot equate Independent with moderate. Indpendent just refers to party affiliation - not ideology. A common mistake.

Most independents aren't conservative either. 62% of independents self identify as either moderate or liberal. A higher rate than the general populus.

inbnvae1skmx6ar_jc51lw.png

41% plus...

gaa8jtaeges_f1rrix1pqq.png

21%. With only 33% of independents self identify as conservative.

All of which Boss knows. All of which Boss straight up ignores.

You can't fix stupid.

I truely hope that the Far Right Wing gets their wish this Presidential Election cycle and run their most Conservative candidate.

Nope. Conservatives don't want 'far right wing' candidates either.

I truely hope that the Far Right Wing gets their wish this Presidential Election cycle and run their most Conservative candidate.

Well I think would pretty much guarantee a Clinton win and I"m not a big Clinton fan ... But I do see the advantage in trying to show the delusional radical right that they are actually a small minority of Americans. They seem to think they are in a majority.

So if they run a wing-nut and wing-nut gets blown away in McGovern like fashion, will they admit they are a small minority? Nope, they will yell and scream and blame THHHEEEE MMMMEEEEDDDIIIAAA.

Well I think would pretty much guarantee a Clinton win and I"m not a big Clinton fan ... But I do see the advantage in trying to show the delusional radical right that they are actually a small minority of Americans. They seem to think they are in a majority.

So if they run a wing-nut and wing-nut gets blown away in McGovern like fashion, will they admit they are a small minority? Nope, they will yell and scream and blame THHHEEEE MMMMEEEEDDDIIIAAA.

Do you really think it would matter to them? You're dealing with folks that are literally insisting we ignore anything a person has to say for themselves on their political beliefs and instead insert the word 'conservative'.

You're starting from a foundation of blithering batshit delusion. Any outcome would be ignored, as these people don't use evidence. They use feeling.

Conservative, Moderate, Liberal - are IDEOLOGUES
Republican, Democrat, Independent - are party affiliations

You can try to redefine a rabbit as a squirrel, but it ain't gonna work.

Yup. And neither moderates nor liberals are conservatives. The terms are, by definition, mutually exclusive.

Moderates and liberals make up 58% of folks. And 62% of independents self identify as moderate or liberal.

Conservatives just don't have the numbers.

Well, if you can prove that most voters are not conservative, have at it.

Every survey or poll ever conducted in the history of man, shows that people are mostly conservative. That's known as a fact of life and if you've separated yourself from this, you are the one who is delusional.

Most voters are conservative
Yeah, that why Obama won in a landslide in 2008, and why Democrats have won 5 out of the past 6 elections.

You're a deluded dope.

Exactly! Conservatives are staying at home and not voting for mush-mouth moderates. If the GOP nominates another "moderate" the same outcome will be realized. The GOP is not capturing the independent vote because they assume the independents are moderate when they're not.

This guy has an intellect of a 10 year old. He needs some blocks or something to play with. To attempt to have and intelligent discussion with the board clown, one of the dumbest people on the board is a waste of time.

Oh, its already been done. When asked where they lean politically, most folks don't self identify as conservative. By wide margins. You simply ignore any such poll and then pretend they don't exist.

And then make up whatever you want, citing only yourself. And you citing you is meaningless gibberish. As you don't know what you're talking about.

Every survey or poll ever conducted in the history of man, shows that people are mostly conservative.

Every poll in history....but this one, apparently:

8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png

That's 58% who self identify as moderates or liberals. And 38% who self identify as conservative. And they've been doing this poll for more than 20 years. And 40% was the best that conservatives ever did.

Self identified conservatives are 1 point off an all time low. While self identified liberals are at an all time high.

I don't think 'every' means what you think it means.

That's known as a fact of life and if you've separated yourself from this, you are the one who is delusional.

That's known as you just making shit up that you can't possibly support. And ignoring anything that contradicts you. Alas, self delusion isn't a particularly compelling basis of argument.

Which might explain why even conservatives aren't buying your bullshit. As they don't want 'far right candidates either.

You're wrong and I've already demonstrated how you are wrong, you're just ignoring my argument. Conservatism is not an ideology. A libertarian conservative and social conservative are both conservatives with conservative philosophies, however they share very little in the way of ideology. The libertarian conservative is ideologically in favor of more personal freedom... women should be allowed the right to abortions, gays should be allowed to marry, people should be allowed to buy, sell and use pot... a social conservative totally disagrees with all of this and their ideology is also based on a conservative philosophy. So we see that the clear evidence shows Conservatism is not an ideology. It's simply not driven by ideology.

Conservatism is the moderate alternative to radicalism. Radicals can take the form of basically any ideology but mostly what we see in American politics is a radical left. The radical right is virtually non-existent and don't generally factor into the elections.

I am not trying to redefine a thing. I am stating clear and concise facts that anyone can go look up for themselves. Start with the dictionary definition of a conservative... they are the opposite of a radical. The definition of a "moderate" (political) is essentially the same as a conservative.

Oh, its already been done. When asked where they lean politically, most folks don't self identify as conservative. By wide margins. You simply ignore any such poll and then pretend they don't exist.

And then make up whatever you want, citing only yourself. And you citing you is meaningless gibberish. As you don't know what you're talking about.

Every survey or poll ever conducted in the history of man, shows that people are mostly conservative.

That's 58% who self identify as moderates or liberals. And 38% who self identify as conservative. And they've been doing this poll for more than 20 years. And 40% was the best that conservatives ever did.

Self identified conservatives are 1 point off an all time low. While self identified liberals are at an all time high.

I don't think 'every' means what you think it means.

That's known as a fact of life and if you've separated yourself from this, you are the one who is delusional.

That's known as you just making shit up that you can't possibly support. And ignoring anything that contradicts you. Alas, self delusion isn't a particularly compelling basis of argument.

Which might explain why even conservatives aren't buying your bullshit. As they don't want 'far right candidates either.

According to your own chart people who identify as liberals are the lowest percentage. Most " moderates" will never call themselves liberals. Your chart doesn't back up any of the bull you spew

Look.... You can keep posting this same graph all you like, it doesn't change one damn thing of what I've said. You are obviously under the false impression that someone identifying as "moderate" is not a conservative. The fact remains, their viewpoints are largely conservative whether that's how they choose to identify or not.

People tend to choose identifiers that are popular as opposed to unpopular. And when "conservative" has come to mean all the negative shit that liberals have tagged it with, it's no surprise that people don't want to admit they are that. It's just basic human behavior and human nature. This doesn't change how people view issues and whether they have a conservative or radical philosophy. MOST moderates are conservative in their thinking, they are not radicals.

You're wrong and I've already demonstrated how you are wrong, you're just ignoring my argument.

You haven't 'demonstrated' anything. You've simply stated your baseless personal opinion, backed by nothing. Then laughably insisted that we ignore people on their OWN self identified political leanings and instead accept you speaking for them.

Um, no.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Where as the people self identifying as liberal or moderates are experts on their own politics. Why would I ignore them and believe you pretending to speak for them?

There is no reason. You're straight up delusional.

Worse, I caught you lying. You claimed that every poll ever taken shows that most people were conservative. But you KNEW that wasn't true. You knew that both Gallup and Pew showed that most people aren't conservative. That the majority is liberal and moderate.

So in addition to be you being clueless, your positions being utterly fact free, you're a proven liar. With the evidence demonstrating the exact opposite of your claims:

I'm not ignoring your argument. Your argument is merely specious personal opinion backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence. Oh, and you lie and I caught you lying.

No thank you.

Worse, I caught you lying. You claimed that every poll ever taken shows that most people were conservative.

The poll you submitted shows more conservatives than anything else. Most people ARE conservative. Not only are there more conservatives who admit they are conservatives, there are also more than half the moderates who are conservative even if they don't claim to be. You didn't catch anyone lying... you exposed your OWN lie. Thank you!

Forum List

Back