"Far Right" can't win for GOP? ...BS!

With that ticket they've lost the whole KKK side. They won't vote for those wetbacks.

These kind of comments are precisely why Conservatives should nominate Cruz and Cruz should pick Rubio. I think it would prove to be a double-barrel shotgun in the mouth of some liberals and they'd definitely pull the trigger. Their racist hypocrisy would be revealed and this would dramatically effect their support. Especially if the overtly-racist Hillary Clinton is their nominee. Most people don't know this, but Hillary founded the Birther Movement.

Again, we're listening to one of the Insane Clown Buddies prattle on with his absolute nonsense. Anyone who coordinates his avatar with other members in order to ridicule Conservatives is probably not a very good objective (or mature) source of reason when it comes to Conservatives. It's like asking someone with a swastika on their arm who they think the Jews should elect as president of Israel. You have NO credibility in this debate. Why are you even here?

Shouldn't you be spending your precious time occupying the Democrat thread on why they shouldn't nominate Hillary, who is much older than Cruz and in the back pocket of more big money millionaires than all Republican front-runners combined? Oh wait... there is no such thread because you lot don't have a non-hypocritical bone in your body. You'll march in lockstep like a bunch of little sheep with the same avatar, to vote for whomever is opposed to the Conservative.

As for your warped perspective of the demographics, need I remind you that the vast and overwhelming majority of Conservatives began as Liberals when they were young and stupid like you? The problem you have is not your voters dying, it's that they get smarter and grow the fuck up... then they are Conservatives.
All that blah blah blah and you still can't explain why conservatives didn't just nominate a fellow conservative instead of Bush, McCain, and Romney.

Since they have all this power.

To the GOP Elites: You better get on board with a solid Conservative or the Democrats will win in 2016.
^^^ Same old tired-ass bullshit.

Pay attention, Einstein: there aren't enough Conservatives in the U.S. to elect a POTUS all by their lonesome.

Period. This has been proven using actual math and science. It will not happen.

Doesn't mean much coming from one of the dumbest clowns on this board:slap:
I correctly predicted another Obama runaway in 2012 over Mitt Romney.

You did not. Who's the dumb one?
Yeah your genius is your on mind...And Romney wasn't my candidate I never picked him to win anything.
He was your candidate in 2012 and you picked him to beat Obama.

Again, we're listening to one of the Insane Clown Buddies prattle on with his absolute nonsense. Anyone who coordinates his avatar with other members in order to ridicule Conservatives is probably not a very good objective (or mature) source of reason when it comes to Conservatives. It's like asking someone with a swastika on their arm who they think the Jews should elect as president of Israel. You have NO credibility in this debate. Why are you even here?

Shouldn't you be spending your precious time occupying the Democrat thread on why they shouldn't nominate Hillary, who is much older than Cruz and in the back pocket of more big money millionaires than all Republican front-runners combined? Oh wait... there is no such thread because you lot don't have a non-hypocritical bone in your body. You'll march in lockstep like a bunch of little sheep with the same avatar, to vote for whomever is opposed to the Conservative.

As for your warped perspective of the demographics, need I remind you that the vast and overwhelming majority of Conservatives began as Liberals when they were young and stupid like you? The problem you have is not your voters dying, it's that they get smarter and grow the fuck up... then they are Conservatives.
All that blah blah blah and you still can't explain why conservatives didn't just nominate a fellow conservative instead of Bush, McCain, and Romney.

Well all you need to do is ask me if you want an explanation. Bush was nominated because he ran as a strong social conservative. Not only are social conservative evangelicals the largest conservative voting bloc, they are the largest overall voting bloc. McCain was nominated because of the establishment GOP pushing his candidacy through the early primaries and undermining the conservative opposition. He distanced himself from social conservatives and tried to make a case for some "moderate" form of conservative philosophy that never made any sense to conservatives. Romney was the same thing, the establishment's pick, the man who everyone said had the best chance to win. We had to be more "moderate" and "run to the middle" which in translation, means "non-conservative" and "willing to abandon conservative philosophy." Meanwhile, conservatives couldn't decide between several good candidates and Romney won the nomination by default.

But again... If you are absolutely convinced Conservatism is the kiss of death for Republicans, why are you here trying to prevent a Conservative from being nominated? I would think you'd be here telling JakeFromStateFarm and the other fake conservative republicans how they need to get on board with the "far right" and nominate Cruz!

Most people don't know this, but Hillary founded the Birther Movement.
Only the farthest of the far Right extremist whackos parrot that lie. Most people know the Birfer bullshit started on freerepublic.

Only the farthest of the far Right extremist whackos parrot that lie. Most people know the Birfer bullshit started on freerepublic.

Well that translates to "Conservatives parrot that lie, it was started by Conservatives."

Admittedly, when the Hillary 2008 campaign originally raised the issue of Obama's birth certificate, she was pretending to be the more "conservative" candidate. But that is where the issue was first raised.

From wikipedia:
Origins of the claims
During the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign.

They don't have the power, the real money is with the establishment types. To elect a real conservative, it'll take a grass roots movement and get out the vote efforts. Which is why the IRS targeted conservative groups to help prevent this. Obama had the unions to organize and get out his voters, Romney was a pathetic candidate who wasn't a real conservative. I never thought he would win, although he'd have been a far better president than Obama

I've thought the same... Leftist group think, pretty pathetic actually. I think this guy is the leader though .He's was the original clown boy. The other clown's followed this idiot. That tells you the level of intellect we are dealing with in these morons.:eusa_wall:

The thing I don't get is this... Why are they flooding this thread with all the OCD on Cruz and the Tea Party? If they are so sure these represent the Kiss of Death to their opposition, they should be showering them with praise! Partying in the streets! Hey, nobody is going to vote for them 'cept old white men! Hooray for the Liberals, they're going to win in a landslide, right? They got this!

But no... they are here in full regalia with their clown faces on, ready to do battle against the enemy they fear, Conservatism. I personally think they HOPE there are enough addle-minded republicans out there who will shy away from the conservative candidates if they make the conservative out to be terrible enough. This is why we get all this spewing of baseless rhetoric that they cannot back up when challenged.

All they can do is to attack a person on a personal level.They cant argue in the arena of ideas. there are plenty of clueless people who buy into the bull they spew.

Well that translates to "Conservatives parrot that lie, it was started by Conservatives."

Admittedly, when the Hillary 2008 campaign originally raised the issue of Obama's birth certificate, she was pretending to be the more "conservative" candidate. But that is where the issue was first raised.

From wikipedia:
Origins of the claims
During the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign.
Amazing how the far Right ALWAYS knows the source of ANONYMOUS anything!
There is nothing anonymous about the freepers posting BEFORE the first of those so called "anonymous" Operation Chaos emails appeared.

McCain was nominated because of the establishment GOP pushing his candidacy through the early primaries and undermining the conservative opposition. He distanced himself from social conservatives and tried to make a case for some "moderate" form of conservative philosophy that never made any sense to conservatives. Romney was the same thing, the establishment's pick
Why are conservatives letting the Establishment pick for them?

Assuming conservatives aren't drooling retards, anyone could see that McCain wasn't a conservative, and Mitt was a flip-flopper on every position he ever held. Why would conservatives trust either of them to be on their side?

But again... If you are absolutely convinced Conservatism is the kiss of death for Republicans, why are you here trying to prevent a Conservative from being nominated?
I'm not trying to prevent it, I'm encouraging it! If not Rafael Cruz, then Mike Huckaminajad or Marco "one dry foot" Rubio.

But I'm also telling you that conservatives, by themselves, cannot elect a conservative president. There aren't enough of them in the country. They can't even nominate a conservative in their own party.

If Conservatives could elect a president, Mitt would be in the Oval Office, because conservatives had no bigger incentive to vote than to oust Obama in 2012, and they didn't come close.

Romney was a pathetic candidate who wasn't a real conservative.
Then why did conservative nominate him instead of a real conservative?

Simple: they didn't have the numbers. And the GOP is, by far, the most sympathetic party for conservative issues

One would think this was obvious. But there are those who argue that moderates are actually conservatives. And independents are actually conservatives. Despite numerous polls indicating that overwhelmingly, this isn't the case.

The degree of self delusion that goes into the 'if only we had a real conservative' mantra is hard to fathom. I mean, what is the purpose in lying to yourself beyond soothing the dissonance between what you want to believe and what the evidence actually supports?

Why are conservatives letting the Establishment pick for them?
Because CON$ and The Tea Bag Brotherhood are Republicans first and always, they only pretend to be different.

November 03, 2014
RUSH: They've [the GOP] attempted to diminish and impugn the Tea Party to the point now we've got a Politico story, which says that the real thing the Republicans are gonna celebrate if they take the Senate is not taking the Senate but vanquishing the idea that the Tea Party is needed for Republicans to win.

Well all you need to do is ask me if you want an explanation. Bush was nominated because he ran as a strong social conservative. Not only are social conservative evangelicals the largest conservative voting bloc, they are the largest overall voting bloc. McCain was nominated because of the establishment GOP pushing his candidacy through the early primaries and undermining the conservative opposition. He distanced himself from social conservatives and tried to make a case for some "moderate" form of conservative philosophy that never made any sense to conservatives. Romney was the same thing, the establishment's pick, the man who everyone said had the best chance to win. We had to be more "moderate" and "run to the middle" which in translation, means "non-conservative" and "willing to abandon conservative philosophy." Meanwhile, conservatives couldn't decide between several good candidates and Romney won the nomination by default.

How could the 'establishment republicans' override the 'conservatives' if the conservatives have the power in the GOP?

Again, you can't even get a 'real conservative' through the GOP primary, a party with the highest concentration of self proclaimed conservative voters. Why then would you ever think you'd find more support for conservative candidates among moderates and liberals, where the concentration of 'conservatives' is far lower?

Your position simply makes no sense.

But again... If you are absolutely convinced Conservatism is the kiss of death for Republicans, why are you here trying to prevent a Conservative from being nominated?

Laughing.....'if I'm wrong, why are you disagreeing with me'?

Really?

The farther right the GOP drifts. The more votes they lose from the center. They cannot win without at least 41% of the middle. But I wish they would nominate a wingnut. When he or she gets beaten worse than McGovern, maybe the wingnuts will shut up.

Or maybe they will just blame THHHEEE MEEEDDIIAA!!!!

From wikipedia:
Origins of the claims
Amazing how the far Right ALWAYS knows the source of ANONYMOUS anything!
There is nothing anonymous about the freepers posting BEFORE the first of those so called "anonymous" Operation Chaos emails appeared.

I am wowed at the level liberals will go to stick their honkers up Hillary's rump. It's as if there is absolutely nothing she can't get away with. This is someone who has had some sort of scandal swirling around her since she came into the political spotlight. Over and over, we are expected to twist logic and reason in order to write her another pass. And she is not even a likable person.

Hillary's 2008 campaign was the first to raise the issue of Obama's birth, that is established record of fact. You popping in to claim Freerepublic beat them to it is not only unsupported with evidence, it is laughable and pathetic. Apropos, really.

Forum List

Back