"Far Right" can't win for GOP? ...BS!

Since then there has been no oversight on how much is spent on politics.

This is just absurdly ridiculous. The FEC is specifically charged with precisely that task. There are laws on disclosure which have to be followed. Now, if someone is violating the law, another law isn't the solution. But the candidates cannot receive unlimited and anonymous donations.

That's just straight up a lie. You've not presented any evidence of this, you are now poking around in 501(c)s and how much money a non-profit can receive if they are involved in politics. What the hell difference does that make? It has nothing to do with the restrictions on how much a candidate can receive in donations, which is certainly not unlimited per individual donor. You can imagine all sorts of fictional "loopholes" that do not exist, twist the semantics around and try to pretend your way through this, but you're just flat out lying.

Ed has Boss turned around and bent over the saw horse: Boss has been Bossed.

The fact is this: Ed tore Boss's lackluster defense apart.

Jake always seems to kiss the ass of the far leftist...following the RINO mold
To you, anyone beyond Goldwater is far left. You are not mainstream Republican, you are not even Conservative, just a silly ass neo-con.

Jroc, you are obviously deficient emotionally, which, long with problems of social inclusion, indicates you are a weak-minded far right reactionary.

Jroc, you are obviously deficient emotionally, which, long with problems of social inclusion, indicates you are a weak-minded far right reactionary.

LOL..Jake thinks he sounds smart for some reason with his useless posts, free of any real content. What was the topic of this thread again fake?

Jroc, you are spot on: your posts are content-free.

When are you going to post anything other than that you want to nuke everybody with whom you disagree?

Last edited:
This is just absurdly ridiculous. The FEC is specifically charged with precisely that task. There are laws on disclosure which have to be followed.
http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/10/...ections-regulators-turn-blind-eye-273951.html

“By law, the FEC has to be three commissioners for each party, and you need four votes to get anything done. The laws are frequently confusing, and the debates are real,” says Bradley Smith, chairman of the Center for Competitive Politics, a nonprofit organization working for First Amendment rights, who was an FEC commissioner for five years and its chairman in 2004.

FEC spokeswoman told Newsweek that senators actually have the ability to e-file, but, by law, the Senate cannot accept anything not in hard copy as the official record.)

This would seem incompatible with what the Supreme Court intended, as stated in Citizens United itself. “With the advent of the Internet, prompt disclosure of expenditures can provide shareholders and citizens with the information needed to hold corporations and elected officials accountable for their positions and supporters,” it says, adding that “citizens can see whether elected officials are ‘in the pocket of’ so-called moneyed interests.”

This is just absurdly ridiculous. The FEC is specifically charged with precisely that task. There are laws on disclosure which have to be followed.
http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/10/...ections-regulators-turn-blind-eye-273951.html

“By law, the FEC has to be three commissioners for each party, and you need four votes to get anything done. The laws are frequently confusing, and the debates are real,” says Bradley Smith, chairman of the Center for Competitive Politics, a nonprofit organization working for First Amendment rights, who was an FEC commissioner for five years and its chairman in 2004.

FEC spokeswoman told Newsweek that senators actually have the ability to e-file, but, by law, the Senate cannot accept anything not in hard copy as the official record.)

This would seem incompatible with what the Supreme Court intended, as stated in Citizens United itself. “With the advent of the Internet, prompt disclosure of expenditures can provide shareholders and citizens with the information needed to hold corporations and elected officials accountable for their positions and supporters,” it says, adding that “citizens can see whether elected officials are ‘in the pocket of’ so-called moneyed interests.”

None of this has anything to do with what you were claiming and the points you were making. This appears to be an opinion article by Newsweek, a well-established liberal bastion in the mainstream media for over 60 years. No telling if it's even fact based! But it has nothing to do with CFR laws or Federal Election laws regarding campaign contributions.

What the hell is this and why would anyone feel obligated to even have a debate with you if this is all you can do? Obviously, there is something fundamentally not right with you in the head. You can't remain on topic, you want to pretend things are facts that you've provided NO evidence for, and now you are grasping at opinion pieces in Newsweek which complain about the timeline of reporting because the FEC requires hard copies instead of electronic copies (which are highly exploitable).

WTF... You're trying to set a record on the high dive of stupidity?

Ed makes the appropriate points, the opinion piece has ever thing to do with the laws and how the work with campaign contributions, and since Boss can't argue the points, he attacks Ed.

As an actual Republican, let me apologize for dorks like Boss. He does not remain on points, he goes ad hom when he can't argue the points, and just stumbles around like a drunken buffoon. He is our far right's equivalent of Paint My Face on the far left.

Ed has Boss turned around and bent over the saw horse: Boss has been Bossed.

The fact is this: Ed tore Boss's lackluster defense apart.

Jake is an imbecile. And I mean that literally... Not as a simple denigration, it is a simple fool of the incalculable variety.

Jake is an imbecile. And I mean that literally... Not as a simple denigration, it is a simple fool of the incalculable variety.

What horrible thing did some genuine imbecile ever do to you to cause such bitterness as to equate Jake with one such? An apology to the world's imbeciles would be downright presidential just now!
Lol!

The same thing the imbecile Jake does with every post... Embarrass the human race.

Ed makes the appropriate points, the opinion piece has ever thing to do with the laws and how the work with campaign contributions, and since Boss can't argue the points, he attacks Ed.

As an actual Republican, let me apologize for dorks like Boss. He does not remain on points, he goes ad hom when he can't argue the points, and just stumbles around like a drunken buffoon. He is our far right's equivalent of Paint My Face on the far left.
You're a useless old man fake, just like these useless RINOS we have in congress. the leftist are still running the place even though conservatives went out and took the senate for them. How about you argue the points your neo- statism ideology, as apposed to true conservative philosophy, but you cant because you'll be outted as the fraud you are

Last edited:
JakeFromStateFarm is peacocking. He seeks to attract conservatives away from their principles by pretending to be the 'disgruntled' conservative who has 'seen the light.' His type is actually more dangerous and unethical than unabashed liberals. You can't trust his motives or anything he says. With a non-closet liberal, at least you know what you're getting.

Ed has Boss turned around and bent over the saw horse: Boss has been Bossed. The fact is this: Ed tore Boss's lackluster defense apart.
:) Says the silly man who thinks he understands philosophy, the scriptures, and the mysteries of Man and God, when, in fact, boiling down all of Keys' arguments one finds the idiot quotes himself as the authority on everything. Keyes' must believe he is the Fourth Member of the Godhead. He's a clown easily toyed with. He reminds me of the time I lived in Jasper.

I claim mainstream Republicanism as my home, and have nothing in common with the neo-con, Jroc; the social con, Keys; or the uber reactionary, Boss. We are slowly breaking those types of political hold in the GOP. A Kasich and Rubio or Paul ticket and plus a national victory will do that.

Ed has Boss turned around and bent over the saw horse: Boss has been Bossed. The fact is this: Ed tore Boss's lackluster defense apart.
:) Says the silly man who thinks he understands philosophy, the scriptures, and the mysteries of Man and God, when, in fact, boiling down all of Keys' arguments one finds the idiot quotes himself as the authority on everything. Keyes' must believe he is the Fourth Member of the Godhead. He's a clown easily toyed with. He reminds me of the time I lived in Jasper.

I claim mainstream Republicanism as my home, and have nothing in common with the neo-con, Jroc; the social con, Keys; or the uber reactionary, Boss. We are slowly breaking those types of political hold in the GOP. A Kasich and Rubio or Paul ticket and plus a national victory will do that.

you have nothing in common with liberty fake that's your problem

Says the neo-con who turned America into a police state.

Last edited:
We are slowly breaking those types of political hold in the GOP. A Kasich and Rubio or Paul ticket and plus a national victory will do that.

Unless you are the Tea Party, you're not breaking any holds in the GOP. Kasich has about as likely a chance of being picked as Hillary's VP than winning the GOP nomination. Paul and Rubio are both Tea Party conservatives who would be very viable VP picks for Ted Cruz.

Forum List

Back