Far left proves that they believe in death panels.

Do you want to fund Medicare to the point where it will pay for every transplant of every kind that an old person desires,

regardless of age or circumstances?

If a person works and opts to buy an insurance plan that covers it, then what's it to you? My aunt was on Medicare, but kept the insurance she always had when she worked. She paid a tidy sum for her other insurance and no one should tell her she can't have this or that. It's the left that thinks the hardest workers should have nothing to show for it.
Does anyone have a choice when it comes to Medicare and Social Security? Seems the government set things up in a way so they could make the decisions. If a person can afford insurance or afford to pay their own medical bills, then Obama and the liberals need to stay the hell out of their healthcare decisions.

If that piece of shit bill called Obamacare holds up, I guess the idiots can dictate who is worthy of treatment and who is not.

I have never seen a private insurance policy that did not have a maximum payout limit.

Never heard that story. Did you hear the story of how I just neged you for being the very thing you just described Cheney of being?

Neg away, I will never be even slightly ashamed of how deeply I despise him for his actions as our VP.

In my mind Obama, Reid and Pelosi have done far more damage to our country and I don't assign such vile rhetoric to them.

Yeah but your mind is very tiny.

Never heard that story. Did you hear the story of how I just neged you for being the very thing you just described Cheney of being?

Neg away, I will never be even slightly ashamed of how deeply I despise him for his actions as our VP.

In my mind Obama, Reid and Pelosi have done far more damage to our country and I don't assign such vile rhetoric to them.

More than any single person, he is responsible for the terrible mistake and horrible waste of the Iraq war. There has to be an especially infernal place in hell for people guilty of crimes against humanity on that scale.

Do you want to fund Medicare to the point where it will pay for every transplant of every kind that an old person desires,

regardless of age or circumstances?

If a person works and opts to buy an insurance plan that covers it, then what's it to you? My aunt was on Medicare, but kept the insurance she always had when she worked. She paid a tidy sum for her other insurance and no one should tell her she can't have this or that. It's the left that thinks the hardest workers should have nothing to show for it.
Does anyone have a choice when it comes to Medicare and Social Security? Seems the government set things up in a way so they could make the decisions. If a person can afford insurance or afford to pay their own medical bills, then Obama and the liberals need to stay the hell out of their healthcare decisions.

If that piece of shit bill called Obamacare holds up, I guess the idiots can dictate who is worthy of treatment and who is not.
Of course people have a choice with Medicare and Social Security. If you don't want benefits, don't apply. You can apply for Medicare Part A only which pays for just hospital stays and pay all your other medical costs yourself. If you don't want drug coverage, don't apply for Part D.

Last edited:

More than any single person, he is responsible for the terrible mistake and horrible waste of the Iraq war. There has to be an especially infernal place in hell for people guilty of crimes against humanity on that scale.

Its sad that anyone harbors such internal hate for another human being. Having said that this thread is less about any particular individual than it is the overall mindset of the liberal power brokers that seem hell bent on changing this country.

Yeah but your mind is very tiny.

Can I have some ice for the fat lip you just gave me?

Well played

So you won't check out the links in post #9. It's OK. I know you don't really check out links. Too damaging to your fantasy world. As you were.

I responded to your links. I dont need to click on them to know they PROVED MY POINT. Govt has limited funds and as a result those that rely on the govt for care will be slighted later in life.

Or did you expect republicans to magically come up with money for expensive care? All govt based healthcare is shortsighted regardless of which party dishes it out.

Its sad that anyone harbors such internal hate for another human being. Having said that this thread is less about any particular individual than it is the overall mindset of the liberal power brokers that seem hell bent on changing this country.

Were you asleep during the time we discovered that we had been lied to in order to attack a country that was no threat to us killing and maiming uncountable numbers of people? That was Cheney and he deserves to burn in hell after spending what time he has left in jail for what he has done.

Were you asleep during the time we discovered that we had been lied to in order to attack a country that was no threat to us killing and maiming uncountable numbers of people? That was Cheney and he deserves to burn in hell after spending what time he has left in jail for what he has done.
If I could neg you again I would.

The guy is as likable as a genital rash, why do you have all this respect for a guy who did what he did? Or do you hate the "left" to the point that you would stand between them and a monster like Richard Cheney?

The guy is as likable as a genital rash, why do you have all this respect for a guy who did what he did? Or do you hate the "left" to the point that you would stand between them and a monster like Richard Cheney?

Where did I say I had "all this respect" for him?

You judge the man for one thing. I judge him for his overall contribution to our nation. It might suprise you to know that I respect Clinton just as much.

I seperate politics and party when it comes to looking at people as human beings. You know as I sit here and type this it comes to mind what Obama has accomplished both politically and personally. While I dissagree with his politics I admire his ambition and the life that he has provided for his family.

You need to step back and reflect on yourself I think, but thats just my take on your hate. It serves you no purpose. NONE

Where did I say I had "all this respect" for him?

You judge the man for one thing. I judge him for his overall contribution to our nation. It might suprise you to know that I respect Clinton just as much.

I seperate politics and party when it comes to looking at people as human beings. You know as I sit here and type this it comes to mind what Obama has accomplished both politically and personally. While I dissagree with his politics I admire his ambition and the life that he has provided for his family.

You need to step back and reflect on yourself I think, but thats just my take on your hate. It serves you no purpose. NONE

Some people deserve to be hated, foremost among them are tyrants. Cheney was an American tyrant who served no one but himself and the defense industry. He cloaked his activities in a ridiculous level of secrecy and made himself so totally unaccountable that it still blows my mind that he got away with it, Bush could not even find out what he was up to. He made himself a forth branch of government for Christ's sake. There is no honorable excuse for that. He was a war profiteer, no lower form of life exists on this planet.

Can I have some ice for the fat lip you just gave me?

Well played

So you won't check out the links in post #9. It's OK. I know you don't really check out links. Too damaging to your fantasy world. As you were.

I responded to your links. I dont need to click on them to know they PROVED MY POINT. Govt has limited funds and as a result those that rely on the govt for care will be slighted later in life.

Or did you expect republicans to magically come up with money for expensive care? All govt based healthcare is shortsighted regardless of which party dishes it out.

Better they die, right?

Diversion fail.

The 'death panel' term was applied to those who would deny funding to seniors for certain procedures/treatments.

It should NEVER be up to anyone but your doctor, wallet and ins company what treatment you do or don't receive.

And this is too damn funny considering its you're side always claiming WE are the ones wanting to throw grandma off the cliff.

Do you want to let seniors die who can't afford to pay for life saving treatments or not?

Do want Medicare to fully fund those needs or not?

Some people deserve to be hated, foremost among them are tyrants. Cheney was an American tyrant who served no one but himself and the defense industry. He cloaked his activities in a ridiculous level of secrecy and made himself so totally unaccountable that it still blows my mind that he got away with it, Bush could not even find out what he was up to. He made himself a forth branch of government for Christ's sake. There is no honorable excuse for that. He was a war profiteer, no lower form of life exists on this planet.

What "activities" are you referring to? Can you name one thing Cheney did that was illegal or a beyond his authority?

I suggest everyone set their dvr's to tonights replay of Hannity.

The videos are both stunning and very telling of what this nation faces.

You watch Hannity? I kinda thought so. So what do you think of these links?

Patient Cut From Transplant List Dies: Arizona's Death Panel? - CBS News

Republican Right Silent on Real Arizona Health Care Death Panel

Arizona Death Panel Claims Another Victim - Forbes

Right now there are a record number of people relying on tax payer dollars to fund their entire lives. States are running out of money and unable to provide everything for everybody.

Some people have purchased their own insurance and are entitled to whatever benefits they have. With Obamacare, they want to reduce everyone to the ranks of those awaiting handouts. That way, they can say 'hey, we're paying for it, so you get what you get.' It would slowly eliminate private insurance to the point where decisions were totally taken away from the doctor and patient. Bureaucrats would dictate who is worthy and who is not. They will toss old people off the cliff, but not before loading them up with pain killers to make the fall less painful. It won't matter who worked and sacrificed to buy their choice of insurance. The government now says you can't purchase what you think you need and you're not entitled to a cadillac plan when the next person has to rely on whatever the state or federal goverment can take from tax payers. That isn't always enough.

Some just hate that some people have made their heathcare insurance a priority and have opted to get good plans. They have better coverage and some just can't abide by that.

He earned all the anger and hate directed at him honestly, by honestly I mean by being a truly despicable Bond villain caricature of a opportunistic politician and he has no shame or apparent guilt about it. Screw him, I hope he continues to be in terrible pain every second he tries to cling to life. He was an embarrassment to our country and worst thing to happen to our foreign policy in our lifetimes. Ever hear the story of how he became VP? That will tell you all anyone needs to know about how lizardman operates.

Just to be clear, are you talking about Dick Cheney or Sean Hannity?

Forum List

Back