Far left proves that they believe in death panels.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Watch tonights replay of Hannity. He played videos of...

Good Morning America (ABC March 26th) Cheney

Today Show (NBC March 26th) Cheney

The Morning (CBS March 26th) Cheney

Nightly News (NBC March 25th) Cheney

The Ed Schultz Show (radio? Feb 24th 2010 May 11th 2009) Cheney

Mike Malloy Show (radio? March 1st) Brightbart

To The Contrary (PBS Nov 4th 1994) Clarence Thomas

Inside Washington (PBS July 8th 1995) Jessy Helmes. WISHES AIDS ON HIM AND HIS GRANDCHILDREN

ALL of these clips either contained wishes for death, illnesses or not allowing Cheney a transplant BECAUSE OF HIS AGE.

The more I pay attention the more despicable I think most liberals of power are. This is all disgusting in my mind and it doesn't even include sites like huffopost.

You fair minded liberals need to protest this kind of garbage least you be lumped in with the crazies.

Do you want to fund Medicare to the point where it will pay for every transplant of every kind that an old person desires,

regardless of age or circumstances?

• Banned
I suggest everyone set their dvr's to tonights replay of Hannity.

The videos are both stunning and very telling of what this nation faces.

He earned all the anger and hate directed at him honestly, by honestly I mean by being a truly despicable Bond villain caricature of a opportunistic politician and he has no shame or apparent guilt about it. Screw him, I hope he continues to be in terrible pain every second he tries to cling to life. He was an embarrassment to our country and worst thing to happen to our foreign policy in our lifetimes. Ever hear the story of how he became VP? That will tell you all anyone needs to know about how lizardman operates.

Do you want to fund Medicare to the point where it will pay for every transplant of every kind that an old person desires,

Diversion fail.

The 'death panel' term was applied to those who would deny funding to seniors for certain procedures/treatments.

It should NEVER be up to anyone but your doctor, wallet and ins company what treatment you do or don't receive.

And this is too damn funny considering its you're side always claiming WE are the ones wanting to throw grandma off the cliff.

He earned all the anger and hate directed at him honestly, by honestly I mean by being a truly despicable Bond villain caricature of a opportunistic politician and he has no shame or apparent guilt about it. Screw him, I hope he continues to be in terrible pain every second he tries to cling to life. He was an embarrassment to our country and worst thing to happen to our foreign policy in our lifetimes. Ever hear the story of how he became VP? That will tell you all anyone needs to know about how lizardman operates.

Never heard that story. Did you hear the story of how I just neged you for being the very thing you just described Cheney of being?

So, again who's the party that wants old people dying in ths streets? Yep, that's right, the Democrats.... you're too old, go off and die already.

You fuckers are priceless.

I suggest everyone set their dvr's to tonights replay of Hannity.

The videos are both stunning and very telling of what this nation faces.

You watch Hannity? I kinda thought so. So what do you think of these links?

Patient Cut From Transplant List Dies: Arizona's Death Panel? - CBS News

Republican Right Silent on Real Arizona Health Care Death Panel

Arizona Death Panel Claims Another Victim - Forbes

Not regularly. A few minutes here or there. I do watch Orielly though.
As for you're links, I haven't heard about that story. But if those are because of state funded programs it just further proves my point. Money is finite

Never heard that story. Did you hear the story of how I just neged you for being the very thing you just described Cheney of being?

Neg away, I will never be even slightly ashamed of how deeply I despise him for his actions as our VP.

Death panels exist both in private insurance industry and govt health care programs.
To deny one something that will extend their life is a death panel decision.

Neg away, I will never be even slightly ashamed of how deeply I despise him for his actions as our VP.

Of course you won't... you must first posses the notion of shame to be ashamed... and you don't.. for you are a liberal. You go through life pissed off, offended at every idea or though that you can't grasp, full of hatred.... must suck.

If a person works and opts to buy an insurance plan that covers it, then what's it to you? My aunt was on Medicare, but kept the insurance she always had when she worked. She paid a tidy sum for her other insurance and no one should tell her she can't have this or that. It's the left that thinks the hardest workers should have nothing to show for it.
Does anyone have a choice when it comes to Medicare and Social Security? Seems the government set things up in a way so they could make the decisions. If a person can afford insurance or afford to pay their own medical bills, then Obama and the liberals need to stay the hell out of their healthcare decisions.

If that piece of shit bill called Obamacare holds up, I guess the idiots can dictate who is worthy of treatment and who is not.

In my mind Obama, Reid and Pelosi have done far more damage to our country and I don't assign such vile rhetoric to them.

Forum List

Back