Far left proves that they believe in death panels.

The democrat plan was all about the death panels from the very beginning. If Arizona didn't have to fight so many lawsuits brought by the federal government bleeding the state dry and interfering in their state affairs, maybe the guy would have gotten a transplant.

Cheney lied this country into war. He leaked a story to the New York Times about Iraq's aluminum tubes, then said on TV, "Look the New York Times says Saddam is trying to get WMD's."

The man lied us into war. I am ashamed that he is a member of my party and my country. He killed 4000+ of our soldiers for NOTHING and 100,000 Iraqi civilians. Think that will never come back at us?

As a Republican and a Christian, he disgusts and makes me feel ashamed that he claims to be both as well.

Cheney lied this country into war. He leaked a story to the New York Times about Iraq's aluminum tubes, then said on TV, "Look the New York Times says Saddam is trying to get WMD's."

The man lied us into war. I am ashamed that he is a member of my party and my country. He killed 4000+ of our soldiers for NOTHING and 100,000 Iraqi civilians. Think that will never come back at us?

As a Republican and a Christian, he disgusts and makes me feel ashamed that he claims to be both as well.

As a former republican I can say with confidence you are full of shit and a dem partisan.

Do you want to fund Medicare to the point where it will pay for every transplant of every kind that an old person desires,

regardless of age or circumstances?

Well, thanks for admitting this really isn't about making sure everyone has access to affordable healthcare.... even if only it were stumbled upon.

I guess with the new death panels some government parasite will sit there and look you up in an actuarial table to determine what kinda future tax receipts can be gained from you and from there decide whether or not the State will be willing to treat you.

Dandy I say!!!

Everyone is worthy......and all will receive......the very best medical attention possible when we finally adopt a single payer, medicare for all system.

Everyone already receives the best medical attention possible.

Your belief that government can wave a magic wand and produce some miraculous improvement in medical care is laughable.

It's shocking and disappointing that people really believe that if only the government were given this kind of power, they would use it for the benefit of the people who gave it to them.

It should NEVER be up to anyone but your doctor, wallet and ins company what treatment you do or don't receive.

And this is too damn funny considering its you're side always claiming WE are the ones wanting to throw grandma off the cliff.

Wait, so you think whether or not a person receives a life-saving procedure should depend on whether they can afford it and whether their insurance policy will cover it?

And you want to talk about death panels? Well, what you are advocating, my friend, is free-market death panels. They have been in existence for years. That is precisely what the ACA will help eliminate.

The democrat plan was all about the death panels from the very beginning. If Arizona didn't have to fight so many lawsuits brought by the federal government bleeding the state dry and interfering in their state affairs, maybe the guy would have gotten a transplant.
Ah, yes.....let's Hear It!!! for states' rights......

....Arizona-style!!!!!

media.nl

It should NEVER be up to anyone but your doctor, wallet and ins company what treatment you do or don't receive.

And this is too damn funny considering its you're side always claiming WE are the ones wanting to throw grandma off the cliff.

Wait, so you think whether or not a person receives a life-saving procedure should depend on whether they can afford it and whether their insurance policy will cover it?

And you want to talk about death panels? Well, what you are advocating, my friend, is free-market death panels. They have been in existence for years. That is precisely what the ACA will help eliminate.

Please point out where I said what you just inferred. Hospitals are required by law to give life sustaining aid no matter your financial condition.

Please point out where I said what you just inferred. Hospitals are required by law to give life sustaining aid no matter your financial condition.

Sure thing:

Grampa Murked U said:

Sure thing:

Grampa Murked U said:

I ment that part.

Sure thing:

Grampa Murked U said:

I ment that part.

Well, that's my point. If you think that receiving treatment should depend on the amount of money a person has or whether an insurance policy will cover it, then you already support death panels, whether you know it or not. I'm not trying to be an ass. But seriously, tink about it. If I can't afford an operation, and I have no insurance, or if I do, my policy won't pay for it? What are my options? Maybe I can get some charity care, but maybe not. The almighty dollar is the death panel.

Everyone is worthy......and all will receive......the very best medical attention possible when we finally adopt a single payer, medicare for all system.

Everyone already receives the best medical attention possible.

Your belief that government can wave a magic wand and produce some miraculous improvement in medical care is laughable.
You mean....like the magic-wand they used for the VA?? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRSZiWwiBuE]William Kristol talks to Jon Stewart on Health Care. - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

827.gif

Sure thing:

I ment that part.

Well, that's my point. If you think that receiving treatment should depend on the amount of money a person has or whether an insurance policy will cover it, then you already support death panels, whether you know it or not. I'm not trying to be an ass. But seriously, tink about it. If I can't afford an operation, and I have no insurance, or if I do, my policy won't pay for it? What are my options? Maybe I can get some charity care, but maybe not. The almighty dollar is the death panel.

There is a difference between life saving care and life extending care. If I smoke for thirty years then die because I needed a new heart how is it someone else's fault because they said no to the treatment?

It's shocking and disappointing that people really believe that if only the government were given this kind of power, they would use it for the benefit of the people who gave it to them.
.....So....we only need to be as honest....or, at least, as smart.....as Canadians????

318.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgWjW1PoHf0]Kiefer Sutherland's Grandfather Remembered For Bringing Universal Healthcare System To Canada 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back